剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
《奇迹缔造者》前情提要
Previously on "Miracle Workers"...
你忙得怎么样了
What's going on here in Rosie-land?
我还在忙
I'm working.
罗茜 罗茜 罗茜
Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!
所以我们整晚都要测试这个这个小玩意
So, we are gonna beta test this puppy all night.
她真的棒极了 奶奶
She's really neat, Nana.
我要约她出去 那种真正的约会
And I'm taking her on, like, a real date.
我太期待了 小山姆
I'm so excited, Sammy!
你们听到了吗 "真正的约会"
Did you hear that? "Real date."
说不定我们真能把这事办成
We might actually pull this off.
我是说 除去那些尚未预见的灾祸
I mean, barring any unforeseen calamities.
等等 那个吓人的红色数字是什么意思
Wait, what's that scary red number mean?
这下糟了
Uh-oh. Oh, no.
一层到了
Ground floor.
大家好 欢迎来到天堂
Hello! Welcome to Heaven.
请往这边走
Right this way for orientation.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to Heaven.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to Heaven.
大家好 我是佩格
Hi. I'm Peg.
恭喜你们完全随机地进入了天堂
Congratulations on your completely random entry into Heaven.
作为天堂公♥司♥的员工
As employees of Heaven Inc.,
保持地球平稳地运行是我们的职责
it is our responsibility to keep Earth running smoothly.
比如说潮汐控制 重力的执行 牙齿
We're talking tide control. Gravity enforcement. Teeth.
你们最初的部门分配是随机的
Your initial department assignments will be random,
除了一个极其重要的位置
except in the case of one incredibly vital position --
上帝的行政助理
executive assistant to God.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我怎样申请呢
How do I apply?
跟我来
Follow me.
这里是你的办公桌
Here's your desk.
恕我冒昧 考试为什么这么复杂
If I may ask, why was that test so complex?
我们需要找一个能处理...许多事的人
We needed to find someone who could handle...a lot.
我很荣幸你们认为我是合格的
Well, I'm so honored that you think I'm qualified.
我一直都想找个
I always wanted to have a job
能让我发挥些积极作用的工作
where I could make a positive impact
做一些有意义的事情
and do something meaningful.
-那是谁 -对不住了
- Who's that? - I'm sorry.
-什么 -再见
- What? - Goodbye.
什么 "再见"是什么意思 什么
What -- What do you mean, "goodbye"? What?
你好 新助手警报响起
Hey-o! New assistant alert.
这就是警报
That was the alert.
你好 我是上帝
Hi. I'm God.
我是罗茜
I-I'm Rosie.
好 跟我来
All right, follow me.
我希望你已经准备好全力以赴开展工作了
I hope you're ready to hit the ground running,
因为我们面前有一个巨大的挑战
because we've got a real challenge ahead of us.
我成功打开了纸盒
I was able to crack the box,
但是里面的塑料袋需要费点功夫了
but, uh, this bag ain't going down without a fight.
你能
Can you, uh...
指头很有力嘛
Whoa! Muscle fingers.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
完事了
I guess that's everything.
看
Oh! Look.
我得了个小礼物
I got a prize.
这个我留下了
Oh, I'm keeping you.
帮我把这个放在架子上
Um, put this on the shelf for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
世界末日
奇迹缔造者
第一季第五集
剩余自然寿命
0天2小时59分49秒
我不明白
I don't get it.
我觉得山姆的奶奶看起来很健康
Sam's grandma looks healthy to me.
但她快死了
Yeah, well, she's about to drop dead.
她死了 他就会惊慌失措
When she dies, he's gonna freak out,
取消约会 飞回家去
cancel the date, and fly home.
你确定他会飞回家吗
Are we sure he's gonna fly home?
或许他们没有那么亲
Maybe they're not that close.
他们很亲
They're pretty close.
祝酒
A toast.
敬我生命中最好
To the most wonderful,
最鼓舞人心
inspiring...
最关心我的人
and caring person that I have ever known.
这首歌♥是献给你的
This one's for you.
*最好的奶奶*
*Amazing Nana*
-该死 -*你是多么温柔*
- Oh, shit. - *How sweet you are*
我们得让奶奶活着
We have to keep Nana alive.
那我们就得去一趟地下室
Then we'll have to go down to the basement.
地下室有什么
What's in the basement?
死神
Death.
天堂公♥司♥上帝办公室 我是罗茜 你有什么事
Heaven Inc. God's Office. Rosie. What's up?
罗茜 你好 我是麦克
Rosie, hi. My name is Mike.
最近刚被票选为宇宙最强星系的
I'm the Senior Vice President over at the Zebulon Galaxy,
泽布伦星系的高级副总裁
recently voted the top galaxy in the omniverse.
我的老板现在可能不在
I'm not sure that my boss is around at the moment.
-罗茜 其实我们是打给你的 -我
- Actually, Rosie, we're calling for you. - Me?
听说地球要毁灭了
Word got out the Earth is going under,
而我们一直在寻找顶尖人才
and we're always on the lookout for top talent.
我想请你喝杯咖啡
I'd love to buy you a cup of coffee
跟你讲讲泽布伦的现状
and tell you what we're all about here at Zebulon.
当然前提是你如果有时间的话
Only if you have time, of course.
罗茜 懒人旋转餐厅现在有招牌鸡尾酒了
Rosie! Lazy Susan's now has a signature cocktail.
而且它还挺稠的
And it's thick.
我有时间
I have time.
八百标兵奔北坡 炮兵并排北边跑
How much bog could a bog frog hog if bog frog could hog bog?
-你干什么呢 -对不起 是...
- What are you doing? - Sorry. It's --
我控制不了 是习惯
I can't control it. It's a habit.
我一特别紧张就会这样
It's something I do when I get very nervous.
有什么可紧张的呢
What's there to be nervous about?
-你们好啊 -啊
- Hello. - Aah!
你好
Hello.
你是死神吗
Are you Death?
不是 那才是
No.That's Death.
真不错 我们是想问...
Cool. Uh, we were wondering --
有什么办法能让这位女士活下去吗
Is there any way we could maybe keep this lady alive?
奶奶 天数 0
你们今天还好吗
How are you today?
那可不太容易
That's going to be difficult.
在出生时 每个人
At birth, every human
就被随机赋予了一个到期的时间
is randomly assigned an expiration date.
你可以在你的时间之前死 但不能在那之后
You can die before your time, but not after.
我们一定可以做点什么的吧
There's gotta be something we can do.
我想你可以提交一个死亡免除申请
I suppose you could file a death waiver.
那将会把她的死期延后一百天
That'll postpone her death for 100 days.
太好了 那...
Okay, great. That -- That --
那真的帮大忙了 谢谢
That's a real relief. Thank you.
首先 你需要去找上帝签字
First, you have to get it signed by God.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我们就直接去好好地恳求他怎么样
What if we just asked him nicely, obviously?
克雷格 他是不可能签这个字的
Craig, there's no way he's signing this.
我打赌罗茜一定能让他签
I bet Rosie can get him to do it.
她一直都让他签各种东西的
She has him sign stuff all the time.
罗茜 我最喜欢的同事
Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, my favorite co-worker.
那是件新外套吗
Is that a new blazer?
-现在不行 -罗茜 求你了
- Not now. - Rosie, please.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
如果上帝不签字 地球就要爆♥炸♥了
If God doesn't sign this, the Earth will explode.
也许它就应该爆♥炸♥
Maybe it should.
如果需要我给点建议 跳槽吧
If you want my advice, jump ship.
去别的地方找工作
Find somewhere else to work.
找个不是由一个大字不识的疯子来掌管的地方
Somewhere that isn't run by an illiterate madman.
上帝
她刚才是说"大字不识"吗
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表