剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
And what in the sweet dancing Christ was "Moop"?
呃 我... 我... 我不知道
Yeah, I... I... I don't know.
好心帮帮我 孩子
Do me a favor, son.
假如你没有按上帝的指示来用我
If you can't use me the way God intended,
请你最起码让给装满水 再从天桥上扔下来
at least fill me up with water and throw me off an overpass
这样我至少对世界做了点贡献
so I can say I've done something in this world.
好吧 行 哎 克莱尔!
Yeah, okay. Yeah, Claire!
- 怎么了? - 呃...
- What is it? - Uh...
- 你有套套吗? - 有... 我有
- Do you have a condom? - I... I do, in fact.
开干吧 小兄弟
Let's do this, little buddy.
不要碎碎念 快把我撕了
Quit yappin' and slap me on.
行
Okay.
好了 慢慢来! 慢慢来!
Okay, go slow! Go slow!
好了 咱们来吧
Okay. Here we go.
我已经...
I think...
全副武装 只待发射
structural integrity is intact.
来喽
All right.
- 噢! - 噢 该死
- Ah! - Oh, damn.
谢谢你 乔♥石♥
Thank you, Josh.
我不会忘记你的
I won't forget you.
洛蕾塔 我回家了
Loretta, I'm coming home.
我们早就该干这事儿了
We... we should have been doing that a long time ago.
这也太棒了
That was amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
无与伦比
Amazing.
你好
Hi.
我们 嗯
We've, uh.
我们最近啪啪啪得热火朝天啊 是吧?
we've been on a real sexual hot streak lately, huh?
呵呵
Yep.
怎么了?
What? What's, uh.
哪里不对?
what's wrong?
没啥
Nothing's wrong.
你 呃
You, um.
你感觉还好吗? 还是...
Was it okay for you, or...
嗯 挺好的
Yeah, it was great.
那么 你有...
So, did you...
嗯 其实没有 不过...
Um, not exactly, but...
没关系 我还挺喜欢的
It's fine. I liked it.
不是 因为... 我可以做些功课
No, be-- because I can do some work
关于你的下... 下...
on your-down-down-
说真的 不用了 没关系的
Honestly, no, it's fine.
你做得很好
No, you were great.
瞧瞧
And ta-da.
- 性福巢穴 - 是的
- Den of Bliss. - Yep.
我觉得 嗯 这挺新鲜的
I thought, you know, that could be a cute new thing.
我们进去 看看里面的东西
We go in there, peruse their merch,
给你的香闺添些玩物
find something for the old boudoir.
我不确定 我从来没有来过这样的地方
I don't know, I've never been to one of these places.
不不不 我也没来过
No, no, no, neither have I.
所以这才会很有趣啊
That's why I thought it could be kind of fun.
或许还会有一点冒险的感觉 就像...
maybe be a bit adventurous, like...
最不济也就
worst case scenario,
成为一个很可笑的故事
we walk out of there with a hilarious story.
好吧 我想
Okay, I guess.
好姑娘
Attagirl.
哇 看看这些手铐
Wow, look at the handcuffs.
羽毛 喔
Feathers, ooh.
这会非常 嗯... 非常怪异
That could be pretty, uh... pretty freaky.
- 也许吧 - 你们好
- Maybe. - Hey.
你们有什么需求吗?
Can I help you find anything?
有的!
You may!
我不知道我为什么语气那样... 但有的
I don't know why I said it like--you--you may.
我们想买♥♥个性♥爱♥玩具
We are looking for a sexual toy.
你们喜欢怎样的东西?
What kind of stuff are you into?
像 性...
Like, sex--um--
嗯... 那... 我们是...
yeah, well, that's-- I'd say we're both
非常开放的伴侣
pretty highly evolved lovers.
我觉得我们什么都可以接受
I think we're up for just about anything.
- 你们有自♥慰♥器吗? - 有的 这边请
- Do you have any dildos? - Yeah, right this way.
这些是我们的自♥慰♥器和振动器
So, these are our dildos and vibrators.
他们有不同的形状和尺寸
They come in all different shapes and sizes,
随便看看吧
so just feel free to browse around.
嗯 我认为自♥慰♥器有些多余 不是吗?
Yeah, I mean, a dildo feels a bit superfluous, right?
因为 你已经有乔♥石♥了啊
'Cause, like, you've already got a Josh-do.
- 这个怎么样? -这个家伙火力很足
- What's this one? - This guy here is fully loaded.
它可以刺♥激♥你的G点
It's curved to hit your G-spot,
并且小幅震动阴蒂或肛♥门♥
and then it has a mini-vibe for your clit or your ass.
这真的很棒
It's pretty rad.
如果你感到不舒服的话
Hey, by the way, if you're getting at all uncomfortable,
我们可以... 可以离开
we can--we can leave.
我完全可以理解
I would totally understand it.
- 那是什么? - 那是
- What's that? - That's--
喔 很好的眼光
Oh, great choice.
那是凯尔
That's the Kyle.
凯尔几乎无所不能
Yeah, the Kyle pretty much does it all--
他能深入
deep penetration,
可以变速
variable speed action,
后进也很厉害
gives great backrubs.
是店里最畅销商品
It's actually our best seller in the store.
我家里有两个
I've got two of them at home.
所以 他是什么?
So, what am I looking at here?
凯尔是高科技玩偶?
The Kyle is some sort of high-tech doll?
他更像是个自带大鸡鸡
It's more like just a big jacked dude
睡你的女朋友的男人
that fuck your girlfriend.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
嗯 我认为... 我认为... 凯尔也许
Um, I think-- I think the Kyle might be
对我们来说太高端了
a bit too advanced for our tastes.
也许 我们应该
Like, maybe we should just, like,
试试用用这个羽毛
test drive the feather, I think--
- 凯尔看起来很有趣 - 不
- The Kyle looks kind of fun. - No.
嗯
Hmm.
我不清楚
I don't know.
我记得你说过你们是开放的伴侣
I thought you said you were an evolved lover.
这很好... 很不错 是不是?
It's nice, kind of nice, right?
感觉... 感觉怎样?
How's that--how's that--
这对你有效果吗?
is it doing anything for you?
嗯 很痒
Um, it tickles.
很好
Cool.
也许我们应该试试凯尔
Maybe we should try the Kyle.
或者我们可以把凯尔留到特别时刻
Maybe we save the Kyle for, like, a special occasion,
比如
like, uh,
光明节
Hanukkah.
- 我们现在试试吧 - 好的
- Let's try it now. - Okay. Yep.
哈
Huh
哦 天...
Oh, my--
哇... 好吧
wow, okay.
哦 他有使用指南
Oh, he's got instructions.
我们来看看
Let's read those,
确保使用方法♥正♥确
make sure we do this all correctly.
第一步 打开盒子 好的
Step one: open the box. Okay.
第二步 凯尔会自己工作
Step two: the Kyle does his thing.
所以...
So...
喔 好的吧
Oh, okay. Yeah.
他已经开始了
So he does.
妈呀 感觉爽爆了
Oh, this feels incredible.
我这么做对么?
Am I doing it right?
把凯尔放低一点试试
Try holding the Kyle a little lower.
像... 像这样?
Like... like this?
再低点儿
Even lower.
这... 这样?
Like... like this?
还要低
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表