剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
小费
乔♥石♥·格林伯格
业务经理
编程入门
高级编程
1117.21美金
收件人 乔♥石♥·格林伯格
你好
Um, hello.
这喝的多少钱?
What is... how much are drinks?
免费的
Complimentary.
那我来一杯
Oh, I will definitely have one, in that case.
谢谢服务
Thank you for your service.
- 乔♥石♥? - 卧♥槽♥ 皮特·霍夫曼
- Josh? - Holy shit, Pete Hoffman.
我们啥时候就没见过面了? 代数二吧
I haven't seen you since what? Algebra II.
天啊 那课我唯一记得的就是
God, all I remember from that class
在TI-89上玩《凤♥凰♥》了
was playing Phoenix on our TI-89's.
我在想
Hmm, hmm, trying to remember.
当时谁拿到最高分来着?
Who was it that got the high score?
别说了 你个臭小子 我...
Shut up, you bastard, I...
- 是我 快献上膝盖 - 必须的
- That's me; you bow down to me. - I do, indeed.
- 哥们啊 - 那些美好的时光
- Man - Those were the days.
那时候还没长大
Before we had to grow up
不用进入无聊的现实生活中
and join the boring real world.
- 还用你说 - 哥们 你现在在做什么?
- Tell me about it. - So what are you up to, bud?
也没干啥 住在市里
Oh, not too much. I'm living downtown.
整天胡吃海喝的
Still eating and drinking a little too much.
- 现在是一个宇航员 - 啥?
- I'm an astronaut. - What?
- 你-你成了宇航员? - 是啊 我在那啥地方工作
You're-you're an astronaut? - Yeah, I work for this place.
国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
It's the National Aeronautics Space Administration.
- NASA - 对 你听过哈
- NASA? - Oh, sweet, you've heard of it.
- 就那 - 我当然听说过
- Yeah. - Well, yes, I've heard of it.
- 乔♥石♥? - 爱丽丝·西普夫
- Josh? - Alice Shimpff.
现在是爱丽丝·霍夫曼了
It's actually Alice Hoffman, now.
- 不是吧... 你... 哈? - 我明白你意思
- No... you... what? - I know.
- 有情人终成眷属! - 这才是我兄弟
- Score one for the good guys! - That's what I'm talking about.
你最近咋样? 你在...
- So how have you been? What are you...
你还在做指挥 还是...?
You still twirling the baton, or...?
我倒是想 我现在是宇航员了
Oh, I wish. I'm an astronaut.
你俩都是宇航员?
I'm sorry, you're both astronauts?
- 那你俩一起工作? - 没有 我在伽马号♥
- So, you guys work together? - No, no, I'm on Gamma.
- 她在阿尔戈号♥ - 是的
- She's on Argo. - Yeah.
但你知道我和谁一起工作吗?
Oh, but you know who I do work with?
马戈林班上的汤姆和卡拉
Tom and Carla from Ms. Margolin's class.
就是那个因为个子太矮而被停学的那个汤姆?
Tom that kid that got suspended for whippets?
- 是啊 - 他现在一米八了
- Yeah. - He made a 180, man.
他现在干得很好了
He's doing great.
那乔♥石♥ 你现在在做什么?
So, Josh, what do you do?
也是宇航员?
Astronaut, right?
佩尔先生 你要见我?
You wanted to see me, Mr. Pell?
我们的业务经理瓦内萨离职去...
So our office manager, Vanessa, is leaving to...
照顾孩子了
Take care of her kids.
- 你想要这职位吗? - 什么?
- Her job is yours if you want it. - What?
真的吗?
Seriously?
我-我太荣幸了
I-I am so honored.
我能问一下 为什么您选我
Might I inquire as to how you arrived at,
来做这个职位吗?
uh, choosing me for this job?
我问哪个临时工呆的最久
I asked which temp has been here the longest,
- 有人说是你 - 我明白了
and someone said it was you. - I see.
所以是因为我的经验
So my experience gave me the edge.
我就像家有一老 如有一宝
The wise old owl, as it were.
这么说也没错
I'll go with that. That's fine.
明白
Oh, yep.
汤姆自♥制♥蛋饼
Voilà. Eggs à la Tom.
在我们开始前
Okay, before we dig in,
我们来举杯为乔♥石♥祝贺
I would like to propose a toast to Josh,
他有个激动人心的工作机会
who has some exciting job news.
什么工作机会?
What? What job news?
这不算啥
It's not that big a deal.
当然是大事
It's a huge deal.
他升职为业务经理了
He's the new office manager.
这-这是真的
This-this is true.
业务经理? 那是干啥的?
What does that mean? Office manager?
比如订货
I'll do stuff like order supplies,
组织员工晚会
organize staff events,
像是"疯狂三月赌博"
like March Madness pools
还有女童军饼干季节
and Girl Scout cookie season.
之类的东西吧 然后...
Stuff like that, and...
我还有了...
I get...
- 自己的名片... - 太棒了
- My own business card... - So cool.
上面还有你给我取的名字
With my name. That's the name you gave me.
太棒了 我好喜欢
That's awesome. I love it.
乔♥石♥
Joshie,
我以为你在这种地方随便干干
I thought you were only working at this place
然后发现自己
until you figured out
真正想要的是什么
what you really wanted to do with your life.
- 乔♥石♥这次干得漂亮 - 不!
- This is a smart move for Josh. - No!
乔♥石♥很特别
Josh is special.
我天 她怎么了?
Jesus. What's her problem?
乔♥石♥ 我要带你去看一些东西
Josh, I think there's something you should see.
我不记得有过这么大的帐篷啊
I don't remember this really big tent.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
- 你还记得你妈喜欢夸你吧 - 恩
- You know how your mom likes to brag about you. - Yeah.
- 这些人信以为真 - 不是吧
- These people listen. - Oh, man.
- 她和这些人说了什么? - 很平常的东西
- What did she tell them? - Oh, just the usual.
你是聪明 有天赋的活佛
That you're smart and talented and a living god.
- 啥玩意? - 对啊
- What? - Yeah.
我要去弹贝斯了
Oops, I gotta go. I have to play the bass.
他刚才说活佛?
Did he say living god?
乔♥石♥在测试我
Josh is testing me.
没错 他在测试我
Oh, he is testing me.
他和我说"我找个个工作 妈妈
He told me, "I got a job offer, Mum,
可那工作一点都不好!"
and it ain't a good one!"
但你们知道我怎么做的吗?
But you know what I did?
我相信
I believed
乔♥石♥注定会成为一个伟大的人
that Josh is destined for greatness!
他会是医生!
He could be a doctor!
会是律师!
He could be a lawyer!
老妈 我就是律师
I'm a lawyer, Mom.
他会是...
He could be the president...
美国总统!
of the United States of America!
妈 求你停下来好吗?
No, no, Mom, will you please stop?
你弄得我好尴尬啊
You're really embarrassing me right now.
就是他 那个伟人
It's he. The great one.
我不是神 我不是任何的神
I'm not a god. I'm not even kind of a god.
那你怎么解释这些神圣的遗物?
Then how do you explain these holy relics?
不 他们是... 他们不是...
- No, there's... they're not...
妈 这些大多数都是参与奖
Those are mostly participation metals. Mom
面对事实吧
Look, just face it.
可能我没...
There might not be...
我根本什么天赋都没有
Maybe there's nothing I'm naturally gifted at.
真的吗? 一无是处?
Oh, really? Nothing?
那年夏天电脑夏令营你怎么说?
Well, what about that summer at computer camp?
你是那里最棒的一个
You were the best in the bunch,
他们还给了你一个奖状
and they gave you a certificate to prove it.
镜框还是他自己在手工课上做的
Made the frame himself. Shop class.
也-也许你是对的
- May-maybe you're right.
也许我真的低估了自己
Maybe I've been selling myself short.
- 去他的业务经理 - 说得好!
- Maybe screw that office job. - You say it!
行尸走肉的办公室工作
Soulless office job.
我要为自己做点什么
I'm gonna do something with my life.
我-我要从心!
I'm gonna-I'm gonna follow my heart!
佩尔先生 我能和你聊一下吗?
Mr. Pell, could I speak to you a second?
我很抱歉要让你为难
I'm sorry to put you in this position,
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表