剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Not...don't answer that.
找它就是一个乐趣
Half the fun is finding.
大家好!
Hey, guys!
- 嘿! - 嘿!
- Hey! - Hey!
凯莉大大!
The Kelster!
这是我的男朋友Josh
Guys, this is my boyfriend, Josh.
乔♥石♥巨巨!
Um, the Joshster!
其实还挺搭的 挺搭的
It could be a thing. It could be.
伙计们
You know what?
我们来灌啤酒吧
We should shotgun some beers!
你确定我可以和你们一起么?
Are you sure it's cool for me to be here?
- 你很快就会融入我们的 - 好吧
- You're gonna fit right in. - All right.
- 对 - 没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
这里有我们的一些回忆呢
This place has some memories, man.
是啊 斯潘塞曾经在这儿吃了好多比萨
Yeah, like when Spencer ate too much pizza
还吐在了浴缸里
and blew chunks in the hot tub.
再来一些奶酪 谢谢!
More cheese, please!
能别提这茬了吗?
Will I ever live that down?
发生了什么?
What is that? What is that?
其实没什么
Oh, it's stupid.
这是我们之间的笑话
It's just an inside joke.
只可意会
You kind of had to be there.
我和我朋友之间也有这种内部的笑话
My friends and I, we have inside jokes too.
那也是个夏天...
That was also the summer...
一切都变了
Everything changed.
我们永远都逃脱不了
And we were forever linked.
打断一下 为... 为什么?
Sorry, why... why?
为什么... 你们永远逃脱不了?
Why...why are you forever linked?
这也听上去很蠢
Again, it's so stupid.
有一次舞会散场后
But there was this one time after prom
我们开车来到这间小屋
we were all driving to this very cabin,
当时大家都太嗨了
and things got a little out of hand,
我们从一位伐木工身上压了过去
and we accidentally ran over a lumberjack.
我们将他埋在树林里
We buried him in the woods,
但是他死而复活了
but then he was resurrected by the devil.
只可意会
I guess you kind of had to be there.
不... 不... 我完全能够理解
No... no, I... I get it completely.
天哪 快看
Wow, look at this,
拼图!
a puzzle!
这下我们有的玩了
All right, now we're in business.
伙计们 看这个
Guys, look at this.
我们到底玩不玩拼图?
Are we doing the puzzle or not?
那个伐木工来了!
The lumberjack is back!
- 我们杀死了他 - 我好害怕
- We killed him. - I'm so scared.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
我们会死?
We're all gonna die?
噢 抱歉哥们
Oh, sorry, man.
我是说我们几个会死
I meant we were all gonna die.
不包括你
Just us.
噢 我懂了
Oh, I get it.
刀锋战士回来了
The Blade had returned a second time
正好掉进我的圈套
and fallen right into my trap.
一些刀锋战士的刀片好像不那么锋利
Some Blades, it seems, are not so sharp.
见鬼
Damn it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是凯莉的男友
I'm Kelly's boyfriend.
我只是个局外人
I just kind of tagged along.
嗨
Hey, you.
嗨
Oh, hi, hi.
你们和伐木工的事儿怎么样了?
How...how's the lumberjack thing going?
Jamal死了
Well, Jamal's dead,
所以情况还危急的
so that was pretty intense.
你玩得怎么样?
Are you having fun?
很好!
Yeah!
很好吧 我猜
Yeah, I guess.
怎么了?
Hey, what's wrong?
就是你和你朋友
It's just you and your friends
有着我无法融入的神秘经历
have, like, a secret history that I'm not a part of,
那些昵称啊 没死成的伐木工啊
with the nicknames and the undead lumberjack.
我只是觉得
I just feel like maybe we haven't
也许我们之前没有互相了解的那么深
gotten the chance to hang out that much.
好吧 那你说怎么办?
Okay, well, what do you want to do?
你... 你可以帮我拼拼图吗?
You... you can help me with this puzzle?
当然
Sure.
很好
All right, good.
我一直在设法拼出云朵...
So I've been trying to tackle the clouds...
发现并不容易
Which is actually tricky business,
因为它们的形状和池塘很像
because they look a lot like the pond
都是白色
and also just white stuff.
- 拿斧头来! - 拿到了!
- Get the axe! - I got it!
对了 我要向你讨教一下
Oh, hey, here. Let me pick your brain.
你觉得这看起来像鸟
Does this look like a part of a bird
还是褪色柳的一部分?
or a piece of a pussy willow to you?
天哪 天哪 天哪!
Oh, oh. Oh!
你在听吗 凯莉?
Hey, hey, Kel?
我看看能不能把他引开!
I'm gonna try and lure him!
鸟 还是 褪色柳?
Bird, pussy willow?
-斯潘塞 啊啊啊! -我也不确定 鸟吧?
-Spencer, no! - I don't know, a bird?
你看都没看呢
You didn't even look.
-我去! 我不是 好吧 这么说吧
- Oh- -I didn't--come on.
我来这不是为了玩这个傻♥逼♥拼图的
I didn't come all this way to do stupid puzzle.
你觉得这个拼图很傻♥逼♥?
You think this puzzle's stupid?
好多血啊!
There's so much blood!
好吧 那你想玩什么?
So what would you like to do?
-到处都是血! -我的老天啊!
- It's everywhere! - Oh, my God!
哎
Uh--
我想和我的朋友一起玩
I want to hang out with my friends.
我就是觉得
I just think it's bullshit
你请我到这来 又无视我
that you invited me all the way up here
这不是玩我的么
just to ignore me.
我没请你来
I didn't invite you.
你非要跟来的
You invited yourself.
没错 因为我现在都不跟迈克
Yes, because I've alienated Mike
还有其他的朋友一起玩了
and all my friends
就是为了能多花点时间在你身上
so I could hang out with you more.
我又没求你这么做!
I never asked you to do that.
而且说真的 我觉得你这样
And, honestly, I think it's weird
不和自己的朋友一起玩很怪异的好吗
that you stopped hanging out with your friends.
哼 你猜我觉得什么很怪异?
Huh, you want to know what I think is weird?
你和你的朋友大老远跑来一个小屋
That you guys still come to a cabin
明明知道这个小屋里面
that you know for a fact
有个没死透的樵夫鬼魂!
is haunted by an undead lumberjack!
有了火他更厉害啦!
The fire's making him stronger!
快跑啊!
Run!
很-- 很遗憾 乔♥石♥
I'm--I'm sorry, Josh.
我不觉得我们可以继续下去了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
谁能想到刀锋战士第三次回来了
Who would've guessed that Blade would thrice return
第三次又落在了我的--
and thrice would fall right into my--
你好 我是迈克
What's up? It's Mike.
嘿 你好啊 我是乔♥石♥
Hey, hey, it's Josh.
呃 这样的
So yeah.
我就在你家附近 要是你想出来玩
I'm in your hood, so let me know
麻烦告诉我
if you want to hang out.
就这样 拜
Cool, bye.
乔♥石♥
Josh.
疯狂鸡翅来啦!
Crazy Wings!
凯莉呢?
Where's Kelly at?
你俩不是已经
I thought you guys were pretty much
天天黏在一起了吗
hanging full-time.
哦 呃 那个啊
Uh, yeah, that
我们已经分了
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表