剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表
Now, if you're high,
50块归你
you win the $50,
这事儿就拉倒
and you can forget the poke.
要是我大的话
Now, if I'm high,
50块还归你
I'll still give you the $50,
但你得陪我玩儿牌
but I get the poke.
怎么样
All right?
那杰克呢我以为你们是好朋友
Well, what about Jake? He's your good friend.
我没说不管杰克
I ain't trying to cut Jake out.
我只想玩牌
I just want a poke,
而你可能需要这50块
and you might need the $50.
你出千了 对不对
You cheated, didn't you?
不是出不出千的问题
Wouldn't say I did or didn't,
要是一个男人玩牌不出千
but a man who wouldn't cheat for a poke
只能说明他对赌注不感兴趣
don't want one bad enough.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darlin’.
这群牛还真走运啊
It's a lucky herd, ain't it?
能听到优美的爱尔兰男中音
Got a fine Irish baritone to sing to them.
他唱得太伤感了 我不喜欢
He sings too sad to suit me.
嘿 杰克
Well, hello there, Jake.
等我把汤喝完 就扶您下马
Wait till I eat my stew. I'll help you down.
我没要下马
I ain't getting down.
递我个盘子 我就在这喝
Hand me a plate. I'll eat up here.
你气儿不太顺啊
You sound plum grumpy.
我猜你是干一整天活不太适应
I guess one day's honest work don't agree with you.
还是只要是干活就不适应啊
Or is it just any work at all?
随你怎么说
You're one to talk.
一下午去哪了
Where you been all afternoon?
跟洛里玩牌
I was playing cards with Lorie.
可怜的女人 居然以为你会带她去旧金山
The poor girl thinks you're taking her to San Francisco.
跟你没关系
That ain't your business.
我让她去哪她就去哪
She'll go where I say
让她留哪她就留哪
or get left behind one.
为什么不带上她一起放牧
Why not bring her on the drive?
一起放牧
On the drive?
那样更保险 总好过你独自打拼
It's safer than you two just striking out on your own,
特别是在穿过印第安地界的时候
especially through Indian country.
考尔不准带女人
Call'd never allow women in camp.
考尔不是上帝 你是么
Call ain't God, are you?
什么
What?
我在告诉杰克你不是上帝
I was telling Jake here you ain't God.
你不是 对吧
You ain't, are you?
再去墨西哥偷几趟
Couple more drags through Mexico,
我们周一就能出发了
we'll be able to start up the trail Monday.
没问题吧 杰克
How does that suit you, Jake?
不用考虑我有没有问题
It don't need to suit me.
我不确定自己是否还想去放牧
I don't know that I feel like bumping cows anymore.
你不跟我们一起走了
You ain't going on the drive?
杰克对种地情有独钟
Jake's got his own fancies to cultivate.
他可不管什么后果
He don't care that he caused all this.
我没造成任何后果
I didn't cause anything.
谁说蒙大拿是牛仔的天堂来着
Who said Montany's a cowman's paradise?
本来就是嘛
Well, it is.
你了解那里
You know the country.
我们还指望你带路呢
We was counting on you to choose the way.
我还没想好
I ain't decided for sure yet.
好吧 没关系
Well, that's fine.
什么时候想好了告诉我们
Let us know when you do.
好 我会的
Yeah, I will.
你觉得他会跟咱们一起走吗
Think he'll go with us?
我觉得啊
I'll tell you what I think.
杰克这人一向都不太靠谱 不用太指望他
I think Jake's always been too leaky a vessel for anybody to put much hope in.
去镇里么 杰克
Going to town, Jake?
怎么了 肖恩
What's wrong, Sean?
我想妈妈
I miss me mother.
她在爱尔兰
Back in Ireland?
别担心
Well, don't worry.
我保证总有一天你会再见到她的
I'm sure you'll see her again someday.
不会了 她已经死了...
No. She died...
在我和哥哥离家之前 她就去世了
Before me and me brother left home.
不然我现在应该还在家吧
Otherwise, I'd still be there.
我妈妈也去世了
Mine died, too, you know.
你想她么
You miss her?
就像我想我妈妈那样
Like I been missing mine?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
是的...
Oh, yeah...
我真的很想她
Yeah, I do miss her.
你♥爸♥呢
What about your pa?
我不知道我爸是谁
I don't know nothing about him.
我爸是个酒鬼
Me pa was a drunkard.
一次栽到井里淹死了
He fell down a well and drownded.
反正他活着的时候也只会打我
He only came home to beat me anyway.
至少你知道他是谁
At least you knew who he was.
我只想我妈
Ah, it's me ma I miss.
别上跟他上去
Don't go up there with him.
千万别去
Please. Don't.
我得去
I have to.
我浑身都是沙子
I'm sandy.
应该在河里洗洗再回来的
I should have bathed in the river.
要我给你打桶水洗澡么
Want me to fill you a tub?
一会儿再说吧
Maybe later.
今天格斯来找你干嘛
What was Gus up to today?
太阳下山了他才回去
He didn't come back till sundown.
他就在这呆了一会儿
He was here a while.
给了我50块钱
He offered me $50.
格斯从来都不拿钱当回事儿
Gus always was a fool with his money.
可我拒绝他了
I turned him down, though.
我告诉他我是你的女人
I said I was with you.
他肯定跟你玩儿牌了
I reckon he got his poke.
要是我说错了 你尽管还手
If I'm wrong, you can hit me back.
只是抽牌
We cut cards for it.
我没法证明 但我确定他出千了
I can't prove it, but I know he cheated.
我早该提醒你别跟那老畜生抽牌的
Should have warned you about cutting cards with that old cud.
如果今天不是他
If it had been anybody but him,
我早一枪嘣死你了
I'd have shot you.
你会跟他们去游牧么
You going with the herd?
我还没决定
I ain't decided.
他们周一才走
They don't leave till Monday.
你不是打算把我一个人扔在这吧
You ain't planning on leaving me here
如果你真要走的话
if you do go,
你会么 杰克
are you, Jake?
所有的牛仔都对你垂涎三尺是么
All of them cowboys in love with you?
我得在去红河前把他们的一半都杀光
I'd have to kill half of them before we got to Red River.
他们有贼心没贼胆
They won't bother me.
只有格斯有胆子来找我
Gus is the only one with enough guts to try.
是啊 他恨不得一天两次的来找你"抽牌"呢
Yeah. He'd want to cut the cards twice a day.
我要跟你一起走 杰克
I'm going with you, Jake,
不管你去不去游牧
whether you go on the drive or not.
你走我就走
I'm going when you leave.
我们可以去圣安东尼奥赌一盘
Maybe we'll go to San Antone and gamble a spell.
我去过那
I've been.
我不想再去了
I don't want to go back.
你还真难伺候
Ain't you the hard one to please?
不 不是
Well, no, I ain't.
我只是想去旧金山
I just want to go to San Francisco,
就像你答应我的那样
like you promised me.
我就这么一点点要求
That would please me just fine.
我不会留下你一个人离开的 洛里
I ain't going to run off and leave you, Lorie,
如果这是你想要我说的
if that's what you think.
我知道你不会 杰克
I know you ain't, Jake.
早
剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表