剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表
从没想过有朝一日我会撞见你们光着身子干活
I never thought I'd see you boys working naked.
我不在 你们越来越不像话了
Guess things went to hell after I left.
这河很深
This river's deep.
再说干衣服也不会增加什么重量
We ain't exactly overloaded with dry clothes, neither.
你找到洛里了吗 格斯
Did you find Lorie, Gus?
我想她正坐在帐篷前
I imagine she's sitting in front of her tent,
望着你们
looking at you.
说真的 格斯 差点以为你回不来了
We near gave you up.
真高兴你们都还活着
Glad you're all still alive.
抓到那个恶棍了吗
You catch that bandit?
他从我手边溜走了
He slipped by me.
不过 我杀光了他的同伙
Got his friends, though.
她还好吗 格斯
Is she all right, Gus?
她还需要独自呆会
She needs her privacy a while yet.
她经受了很大的折磨
She went through quite an ordeal.
在牛群散开前把它们赶到一块
Get with these cattle before they scatter.
这边 - 真高兴你回来了
Over here. -I'm glad you're back.
好久没听你高谈阔论了
I missed listening to you.
谢谢 伙计们
Thank you, fellas.
至少我的猪适应得很好
At least my pigs made it all right.
你打算把她留在哪儿
Where you planning to leave her?
留下她
Leave her?
我可没打算抛下她
I have no intention of leaving her.
关于杰克的流言蜚语是怎么回事
What's the word on Jake?
他们疯了 你走之后他们就离开了
They got mad and rode off after you left.
据说他要去沃斯堡
Said he's going to Fort Worth.
现在你就成了
And now you have become
这姑娘的监护人了
this gal's caretaker.
是的 我猜是这样
Yeah, I guess I have.
见鬼 她根本不是你要追求的那个人
Hell, she's not even the one you're after.
对 她不是 你说的没错
No, she ain't. That's true, too.
如果克拉拉已经结婚了
What are you going to do
甚至已经把你忘得一干二净了
if Clara's still a married woman
你要怎么办
and don't even remember you?
我已经 我想 嗯...
I had, I believe, uh...
那会伤透我的心 伍德罗
That would break my heart, Woodrow.
"亲爱的皮切
"Dear Peach,
罗斯科·布朗被一个凶狠的歹徒杀害了
"Roscoe Brown was killed by a bad outlaw.
乔也是
"And so was Joe.
一个叫简妮的女孩也被杀了
"A girl named Janey was also killed.
我不是很了解她
"I don't know much about her.
罗斯科说他是在森林里遇到她的
"Roscoe said he met her in the woods.
我会继续前往奥加拉拉
"I am going on to Ogallala
去寻找艾莉
"to look for Ellie.
我也不知道什么时候能回家"
"I do not know when I will be back. "
要是早知道那两头猪那么轻浮
If I'd have known them pigs
会和那个墨西哥老头打得火热
were so fickle as to take up with that old Mexican,
我早把它们做成熏肉了
I'd have made bacon out of them.
洛里 亲爱的
Lorie, darling.
过来
Come here.
天啊 洛里
'I God, Lorie,
你闻起来犹如早晨般清香
you smell as fresh as the morning.
在这儿你还能保持清新 真是个奇迹
It's a miracle how you keep fresh out in these parts.
不堪入目 是吧
I'm a shameful sight, ain't I?
都是伍德罗的错
It's Woodrow's fault.
这一路 他也不让我带上个裁缝
He wouldn't let me bring my tailor on this trip.
此时此刻 清晨多美好
Now here it is, a beautiful morning.
你却快哭了 怎么回事
And you're about to cry. Why?
现在 洛里
Now, Lorie,
我们一直坦诚相对 对吧
we're an honest pair, ain't we?
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's wrong.
发生什么了
What's wrong?
我感觉你不想再要我了
I feel like you don't want me no more.
你没再要求和我做过爱 自从...
You ain't asked me for a poke since...
自从那时起
Since then.
洛里 拜托 我...
Lorie, come on, I...
你想要 我就给你
You can have one if you want.
我不会收你一分钱
I won't charge you nothing.
那样的话 我就来个
In that case, I'll take it.
呣 五次 六次或者
What, five or six or
十次 十二次
10 or 12.
不 说实话
No, the truth is,
我以为你会想要摆脱过去种种
I thought you'd want to stay clear of such doings.
瞧 这并不容易
See, that's natural.
最好慢慢来
You best take your time.
慢慢来
You best take your time.
再多时间也没有用
It doesn't matter how much time.
嗨 纽特 早上好
Hello there, Newt. Good morning.
早上好 格斯
Good morning to you, Gus.
早上好 洛里小姐
Good morning, Miss Lorena.
波给你们做了早饭
Po made you breakfast.
他让我拿过来
He asked me to bring it.
做了什么 虫子吗
What is it, bugs?
虫子
Bugs?
波会煮任何东西 没错吧
Po cooks anything. Ain't that right?
是的 格斯 没错
Yeah, Gus. That's right.
虫子
Bugs?
噢 是的 女士
Oh, yes, ma'am.
有时候他会拿蚱蜢来做菜
Sometimes he'll cook things like grasshoppers.
是的 女士 不是很有趣吗
Yes, ma'am. Ain't that funny?
为什么不坐下来和我们喝杯咖啡
Why don't you sit and have coffee with us?
噢 不了 格斯 我该回去照看牧群了
Oh, no, Gus. I best get back to the herd.
告诉波谢谢他
Tell Po thank you.
好的 我会的
Ok, I will.
谢谢你拿早餐给我
Thank you for bringing it over.
嗯 是的 女士 也谢谢你...
Well, yes, ma'am, and thank you for...
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
纽特 趁你舌头还没打结 去吧
Go on, Newt, before you step on your tongue.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那群马唾手可得
Wouldn't be too hard to take that bunch.
我以为我们是去抢银行的
I thought we was going to rob banks.
我可不记得有过什么偷马的计划
I don't remember nothing about stealing horses.
你很反对偷马
You got something against stealing horses?
这恰好不是我的行当 仅此而已
It don't happen to be my line of work, that's all.
你还没老到学不会新手艺
You ain't too old to learn something new.
你要真这么老
If you are,
我们会把你撇在这儿
we can leave you right here,
宰了 埋了
dead in the ground.
我可容忍♥不了临阵脱逃的人
I won't tolerate no shirkers.
丹今天杀气很重 看出来了吧
Dan's feeling a bit bloody today, ain't he?
可不是嘛
Ain't he.
你来吗
You coming?
把你的眼睛瞪瞪大 这还用问吗
I guess if you watch, you'll find out, won't you?
他们朝这边来了
They're headed this way.
埃迪 你看住马
Eddie, hold the horses.
为什么不让我去 我枪法和罗伊一样准
Why can't I go? I shoot good as Roy.
见鬼 那还不够
Hell, that ain't much.
被吊在树上时 罗伊可不会射中自己的脚
Roy couldn't hit his foot tied to a tree.
废话少说 这回 我们得让杰克先露一手
You know we're going to let Jake shoot them anyhow.
对吧 杰克
Ain't that right, Jake?
有埋伏
Ambush!
抓紧
Pull hard!
你退到那儿去干吗 斯普恩 战场在这儿呢
What are you doing? The fighting's up here.
青蛙嘴中弹了
They got Frog Lip.
青蛙 你受伤了
Frog, you hit?
我中枪了
I am.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去赶拢我们偷的马
To round up them horses we stole.
我们需要马 不是吗
We want them, don't we?
你最好呆在这儿
Best stay here,
剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表