剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表
That's what I heard.
我真心希望你是对的
I sure hope you're right.
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
今晚这里真是安静得可怕
It's awful quiet out here tonight.
我们甚至不知道他们有多少人
We don't even know how many there is.
我可以去侦察一下
I can go find out.
他们会拿你做汤的
They'll make soup out of you.
我想弄清楚他们是在朝谁开枪
I'd like to know what they was shooting at.
他们是在朝我开枪
They was shooting at me.
冷静点
Easy!
我是麦克雷警长 得州骑警队的
I'm Captain McCrae, Texas Rangers.
我要走过来了
I'm coming in.
千万别开枪
Don't nobody shoot.
你们好
Howdy.
奥古斯特斯·麦克雷
Augustus McCrae.
朱利·约翰逊 这是罗斯科
July Johnson, and this is Roscoe.
朱利·约翰逊
July Johnson?
上帝啊 你就是那个来自阿肯色州
'I God, you're the sheriff from over
史密斯堡的警长
Fort Smith, Arkansas,
正在找杰克·斯普恩 对吗
looking for Jake Spoon, ain't you?
比起找杰克·斯普恩
Well, I have more
我现在有更紧急的事要去处理
urgent business than Jake Spoon now.
我正准备告诉你 如果你在找杰克的话
I was about to say, if you're looking for Jake,
他离这里可得有300多里远
you missed him by 300 miles or so.
那些印第安人杀了你的马
The Indians killed your horse?
是我自己杀的
I killed him myself
把它用作抵御印第安人的临时碉堡
for a fort when them Kiowas got after me.
我很感激你们把他们赶跑了
I appreciate your running them off.
我们刚好路过
We were riding by.
他们就开始朝我们开枪 于是我们就反击
They started shooting at us. We shot back.
他们是蓝鸭的手下
They're Blue Duck's boys.
他抓走了一个女人 我正在追踪他
I'm after him and a woman he stole.
他抓走了一个女人
He stole a woman?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
一个和我们一起跋山涉水的女人
A girl traveling with us.
他很可能在河边扎营
He probably camped on the river
然后派手下过来杀个回马枪
and sent them bucks back to kill me.
我敢肯定 他朝北边去了
It's quite a ways north.
我们的马也差不多筋疲力尽了
Well, our horses are pretty near wore out,
只要太阳升的够早
but if morning is soon enough,
我们会帮你追踪这个不法之徒的
we'll help you track this outlaw.
那儿 你看见了吗
There. You see it?
我看见了
I see it.
他们死定了
I'll be damned.
他们还不知道主的愤怒即将在日落的时候
The wrath of the Lord is about to descend
降临
come sundown.
我最好还是跟你一起去吧
I best go with you.
你不知道他们有多少人
You don't know how many there are.
谢了 只需要借给我一匹马
Thanks. All I need's the loan of a horse.
我会还的
I'll have him back.
你这是要单枪匹马去会他们
You mean to go at them by yourself?
他们可有十个人呢
There might be 10 of them down there.
也许更多
Maybe even more.
晚上他们胆子小的很
They scare easy at night.
我只希望蓝鸭先生也在那
I just hope Mr. Duck's there.
我要杀的人是他
I intend to kill him.
听着 我能帮上点忙
Look. I can be of some help.
和你的伙伴呆在一起吧 约翰逊先生
Stay with your party, Mr. Johnson.
你还得照看两个小孩
You've got two young people to look after.
罗斯科可以留下
Well, Roscoe can stay.
这有点冒险
Well, kind of chancey.
你有可能中枪
You might stop a bullet
这样就没法去处理
and never get to finish that
你说的那个紧急事件了
urgent business you mentioned.
那个紧急事件就是去找我的妻子
That urgent business is my wife.
她离家出走了
She left home.
听着 我知道没那么凑巧
Look, I know it's unlikely,
但她可能也是被人抓走了
but it might be that she got stolen, too.
好吧 没想到你和我一样犯傻
Well, I guess you're no more fool than me,
千山万水就为找个女人
chasing a woman across the plains.
我本来可以打中他的
I might have got one. I don't know.
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
噢...我伤的很重
Uhh... Ohh... I hurt bad.
杀了我 开枪啊
Go ahead. Shoot me.
这是在白白浪费我的子弹
You won't catch me wasting bullets.
猴子可以割断你的喉咙 随叫随到
Monkey can cut your damn throat if he wants.
他已经活不长了
He'll die soon enough.
你无缘无故踢她干吗
What did she do to earn a kick?
快见阎王了还管闲事
You mind your own damn business.
你这不值钱的东西
You're not worth selling.
我要把你送给基奥瓦人
The Kiowas can have you.
你怎么能把她送给该死的基奥瓦人
How come you're giving her to the damn Kiowas?
把她给我
Give her to me.
不
No.
我要让他们割掉她的头皮
I want them to carve her up.
见鬼 要割也是我来割
Hell, I'll carve her up.
也许这样能给他们鼓点劲
Maybe it will put some spirit in them,
明天好出战
so they can go out tomorrow
把那个骑警收拾掉
and run that old ranger into the ground.
把她给我
Give her to me.
见鬼 我跟他们一样狠
Hell, I'm mean as they are.
这样最好
You better be.
要是麦克雷来了 你们最好手脚麻利点
If McCrae comes, you better be quick.
瞧 他们就在那儿
Well, there they are.
你杀过人么 约翰逊先生
Have you ever killed, Mr. Johnson?
没
No.
好吧 我做什么 你也跟着做
Well, you do what I do then.
救她
Help her.
猴子 别让他们带走她
Monkey, don't let 'em get her.
救她
Help her?
我们这就来"救"她 放心
We'll help her, all right.
怎么样 伙计们
Won't we, boys?
离她远点 厄默克
Keep away from her, Ermoke.
她也属于我
She's part mine.
也属于你
Part yours?
啊 天哪
Aah, God!
也属于你又能怎么样
What could you do with your part?
啊
Aah!
洛雷纳洛雷纳洛雷纳
Lorena. Lorena. Lorena.
洛雷纳
Lorena.
嘿 是我 我是格斯
Hey, it's Gus.
是我
It's me.
洛雷纳
Lorena.
蓝鸭在这儿吗
Was Blue Duck here?
洛雷纳 蓝鸭今晚在这儿吗
Was Blue Duck here tonight, Lorena?
蓝鸭在这儿吗
Was Blue Duck here?
都让你给杀死了
You killed the whole bunch.
我都来不及开枪
I didn't even shoot.
回到你的人身边去 约翰逊先生
Get back to your people.
有个危险人物潜伏在附近
There's a dangerous man loose.
你的副手对付不了他
Your deputy can't handle him.
我知道你很震惊
I know this is a shock to you.
这可不是酒吧里的花拳绣腿
It ain't a barroom scrape,
不要多问了 赶紧回去
so choke it down and get on back.
等她好点 我们随后就到
I'll follow when she's better.
嗨
Hey!
杀了我
Shoot me.
杀了我
Shoot me.
走 约翰逊先生 快走
Go, Mr. Johnson. Go now!
杀了我
Shoot me.
那边很多枪声
剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表