剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表
噢 见鬼 准备好了 伍德罗
Why, hell, yes, I'm ready, Woodrow.
没看到我已经披挂整齐了吗
Don't I look ready?
为这十二匹马 值吗
Sure this is worth it for 12 horses?
我们从一开始就不能对偷马贼手软
We can't start putting up with horse theft.
你懂的
You know that.
他们就在前面一个小水洼旁边扎营
Camp's ahead in a draw with some water.
多少人 - 人肯定不多
How many? -Couldn't be many.
这个地方养活不了大部落
A chigger couldn't live here.
大部分是女人和孩子
Mostly women and children.
连年龄稍大点的孩子都很少
I didn't see more than two boys fighting age.
白天进攻 热得要命
Too durn hot to fight.
我们等到晚上吧
Let's wait until night,
把马偷回来就行
then steal the nags back.
他们在挨饿 警长
They're starving, Captain.
他们已经杀了一匹马
They done cut up one horse already.
老天 你是说他们偷马是为了吃肉
'I God, you mean they stole our horses for meat?
他们穷得很
They're real poor.
他们正吃得欢呢
They're just having a picnic.
我们可不能朝一帮手无缚鸡之力的妇孺开枪
We had one without nobody shooting at us.
我不是要打他们 只是想吓跑他们
I'm just going to scare them off
好拿回我们的马
so we can get our horses.
到时候我会留两匹马给他们的
We'll leave them two.
妮娜
Nina!
妮娜!
Nina!
这可怜的小家伙瞎了
Poor little boy's blind.
什么也看不见
He can't see nothing.
迪茨 别去 别去
Deets, don't. Don't, Deets.
别哭了 小家伙
Hush up, little fella.
没事的
You'll be all right.
迪茨会照顾他的
Deets is going to take care of you.
哭什么呢
What you crying about?
给
Here.
想要玩具吗
Here. You want to play with something?
这个 要吗
Here. Ok?
玩这个
Play with that?
嘿 他没事了
Hey, he's all right now.
他只是害怕没有人陪他
He's afraid everybody left him.
快放下那孩子
Set that baby down!
他们认为你要偷小孩
They think you're stealing him!
嘿 给你 我只是想帮帮他...
Here. Take him. I'm just helping him...
迪茨
Deets!
给你 警长 我撑不住了
Take him, Captain. I'm about to fall.
放松点 放松
Easy. Easy.
你先休息一会儿 迪茨 休息一下
You just rest a minute, Deets. Just rest.
放松
Easy.
放松
Easy.
先休息一会儿
You just rest a minute, Deets.
放松
Easy.
纽特在哪儿
Where's Newt?
纽特现在不在那里 他...
Newt ain't here now. He's...
都是我们的错
I guess it's our fault.
早该开枪打死那个小子
We should have shot sooner.
我们欠迪茨的恩情
I don't want to start thinking
一时半会儿可说不完
about all the things we should have done for this good man.
妮娜
Nina?
剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表