剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表
上河边吃去
Go down to the river to eat that snake.
去去去 滚远点
Go on, get. Go on. Get out of here.
滚开
Get out of here.
下来得早了点儿吧 姑娘
Little early to be quitting, ain't it, girls?
还是要到圣诞节了
Or is it Christmas?
你才是姑娘呢
Girls yourself.
也不是因为圣诞节
It ain't Christmas, neither.
那个该死的畜生
It's that hell bitch.
狠狠咬了他一口
She bit a hunk out of him.
你能赶在秋天前来真好 纽特
I'm glad you got here before fall, Newt.
我们一直很想你
We've been missing you.
晚饭时间到了
It's supper time.
老博利瓦敲得就像在召唤土匪
Either that or old Bolivar's calling up bandits.
听见了听见了 烦死了 都听见了
We hear you, dern it, we hear you!
听我一句 伍德罗
'I God, Woodrow,
在马旁边干活的时候
as long as you've worked around horses,
最好不要背对着基奥瓦母马
I'd think you wouldn't turn your back on Kiowa mares.
你要想找点乐子的话
You want to think something,
不如去牲口棚后面的屋顶
think that roof back up on the barn
不要成天坐在那儿乘凉
instead of sitting in the shade.
我就喜欢犯懒
I ain't scared to be lazy.
我劝你还是别
That don't recommend you much.
可以吃饭了吗还是要等你们吵完
Can we eat, or are we waiting till the argument's over?
等他们吵完你早饿死了
You will starve if you wait for that.
非常感谢
Many thanks.
要是你哪天闲不住了
If you ever get tired of loafing,
可以去打工端盘子
you can get work waiting tables.
我以前端过盘子
I had a job waiting tables once,
在游轮上
on a riverboat.
那时我才纽特这么大 但是...
Wasn't older than Newt there, but...
不得不辞了
I had to give it up.
为什么
How come?
哎 那时我太年轻英俊
Well, I was too young and pretty.
那些荡♥妇♥总缠着我
The whores wouldn't let me alone.
你再怎么吹牛
Listening to you brag don't improve the taste
这些墨西哥草莓还是照样难吃
of these Mexican strawberries none.
要想吃好吃的 唯一的办法
The only way you'll get better food
就是干掉博利瓦
is by shooting Bolivar.
还有一件事 博尔
And another thing, Bol.
晚饭前不要再敲钟了
Quit whacking that dinner bell for supper.
你爱敲可以中午敲
Whack it at noon if you want to.
是个正常人就能看出来日落
A man with any sense can tell it's sundown
用不着听你敲钟
without you whacking that bell.
罗伯特·爱德华·李将军解放了奴隶
General Robert E. Lee freed the slaves.
我想敲就敲
I can whack if I want to.
是亚伯拉罕·林肯解放了奴隶 不是李将军
Abe Lincoln freed the slaves, not General Lee.
反正他又没解放墨西哥人 博尔
He didn't free Mexicans anyway, Bol.
他解放的是...
It was, uh...
美国人
Americans that he freed.
这你就不知道了吧 圆眼
You're in over your head, Pea.
林肯解放的是黑奴
It was Africans Abe Lincoln freed,
这里只有考尔是美国人
no more American than Call, here.
我也是美国人 老天爷作证
I'm American, by God.
你是在苏格兰出生的
You was born in Scotland,
就算你还没断奶就来这边了也不算
though you was on the teat when they brought you.
我认识所有田纳西州人
I'm as American as anybody from Tennessee.
伙计们 你们今晚可以睡个安稳觉了
You boys can sleep easy tonight
有伍德罗·考尔警长在河边站岗
knowing Captain Woodrow F. Call is guarding the river,
印第安人和墨西哥土匪别想过来 绝对安全
keeping you safe from Indians and Mexican bandits.
说什么呢 这可没印第安人了
There ain't no Indians no more.
都被我们撵走了
We cleaned them out.
那蓝鸭呢
How about Blue Duck?
你们从没抓到过他
You never got him.
是啊 我们从没抓到过那个杂种
No, we never got that half-breed.
蓝鸭已经不混这片儿了
Blue Duck ain't around here nowhere.
他到更北边的地方去了
His range is further north.
那警长干嘛还要去河边守着
How come the Captain goes to the river?
他只是怀念那些热血沸腾的旧时光
He just misses the wild old days
跟敌人斗智斗勇 仅此而已
when he had somebody to outwit, that's all.
那口钟 我想敲就敲
I'll whack that bell if I want to.
博尔 那刀怎么了
What's the matter with that knife, Bol?
不快了
Won't hold an edge?
刀就像老婆
It is like a wife.
每晚你都得爱抚一下
Every night you better stroke it.
照这么说 你那在墨西哥的老婆
Your wife in Mexico
现在一定生锈了
must be getting rusty by now.
她一年最多也就见你...两次有吗博尔
She don't get sharpened more than twice a year, does she, Bol?
她已经老了
She is old.
就像你
Like you.
提琴用愈久 其声愈动听
The older the violin, the sweeter the music.
有空你应该带她来认识认识
You ought to bring her to meet me.
算了吧 我还不了解你么
No, I know you.
你就想占她便宜
You would try to corrupt her.
那带你女儿来怎么样
How about one of your daughters?
你不是有九个女儿呢吗
You've got nine, ain't you?
没有战利品啊
I don't see no scalps.
今晚正适合溜进墨西哥去穿越树林
Good night to slip into Mexico and cross some stock.
穿越树林去干什么
Cross it and do what?
你就不能干点活么 奥古斯特斯
It ain't against the law for you to work.
下次可以带我去墨西哥吗可以吗
Can I go to Mexico?
我觉得我够大了
I'm getting old enough now.
整晚坐着聊天是长不大的
You'll get old quick if you sit around talking.
最好上♥床♥睡觉去
Best go on to bed.
还早呢 警长
It's still early, Captain.
照我说的做 上♥床♥睡觉去 我们明天还得干活呢
You go to bed now. We got work tomorrow.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
你应该让那孩子再坐会
You ought to let him set awhile.
他唯一能得到的教育就是听我聊天
The only education he's got is listening to me.
那算什么鬼教育
What kind of education is that?
给你铲马屎就能学到更多吗
You think he'll learn more shoveling horse poop for you?
我自己也铲 也没什么坏处啊
I shovel my share. It ain't hurt me.
好吧 如果那是你发财的方法 我可没什么异议
Fine, if that's how you want to make your fortune.
我要去酒吧逛逛
I think I'll straggle down to that gin palace
看看能不能凑桌人打牌
see if I can't scare me up a card game.
猪猪...
Now, you pigs...
晚上不用等我了
You don't wait up for me, now.
晚上好 我亲爱的朋友们
Evening, my good friend.
格斯先生 快请进
Mr. Gus, come in, come in.
借我两块钱成吗 格斯
Loan me $2.00, all right, Gus?
我♥干♥嘛借钱给一个游手好闲的懒汉
Why would I loan money to a loafer?
你不是应该去放牛的吗
You ought to be trailing cattle.
下礼拜就去
I'm leaving next week to do just that.
先借我两块 秋天就还你
I'll pay you back.
晚上好洛里 你真漂亮
Evening, Lorie. You look fine.
漂亮极了
Real fine.
嘿 伙计 我正跟洛里说话呢
Listen, me and Lorie are trying to talk.
吃醋了 迪什
Dish, you got a sour stomach?
你需要好好玩两局
What you need is a good game of cards.
对吧 利皮
Ain't that right, Lippy?
等等 我可不是来玩牌的
I didn't come in to play no cards.
你玩吗 华兹
How about you, Wanz?
把那破布丢一边去吧
Put that rag away.
没人会注意桌子干不干净的
Most people wouldn't notice dead skunks on the table.
现在想玩了吗 迪什
Put you in a better mood.
反正在这儿也没别的可干
Nothing else to do around here anyway.
天快亮了
Almost sunup.
这么漂亮的人怎么流落到孤鸽镇的呢
How did anybody that pretty wind up in Lonesome Dove?
几年前一个叫廷克的赌徒把她丢在这了
A gambler named Tinkersley left her here a couple of years ago.
那之前 在圣安东尼奥的时候
Before that, he'd had her, uh...
他还让她去讨好男人给他抵债
sparking boys in San Antone to pay his debts.
剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表