剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表
即便我结婚了 我也不想追什么野牛
I wouldn't want to chase buffalo even if I was married.
算了 就当我没说过
Forget I even mentioned it.
瞧 我喜欢当一个单身汉 格斯
Well, I like being a bachelor, Gus.
很好 圆眼帕克
That's good, Pea Eye.
你至今单身一人我敢肯定这是上帝的安排
I'm sure it's all part of God's plan that you are one.
你还好吧
You all right?
不 不好 糟透了
Hell, no, I ain't all right!
啊 我中枪了
Unh! I'm hit!
往下面的小溪那里跑
Head for that creek down there!
你又打死了几个
How many more you kill?
反正不止一个
Not but one.
两个
Two.
他们要包围我们
They're going to surround us.
在天黑之前
I guess we won't hear from them
他们是不会有所动作了
till dark now. till dark now.
你肩膀怎么样了
How is your shoulder?
被子弹打穿了
Well, it went clean through.
我可不想一直待到晚上
I don't like the idea of waiting around till dark.
圆眼...
Pea...
替我把它们拔♥出♥来♥ 好吗
Pull them out for me, would you?
噢 等一下 圆眼
Oh, wait, Pea.
上帝
Jeez!
上帝
Jesus !
嗷
Whew.
好了 另一支
All right, the other one.
扎得很深
It's in there deep.
使点劲
Well, pull harder.
天啊 上帝
'I God ! Oh, lord !
它一动都不动 格斯
It won't budge nary an inch, Gus.
嗯...
Well...
那就往前推让它穿过去
Push it on through then.
来吧 圆眼 动手吧
Go ahead, Pea, do it now.
来吧
Go on.
穿不过去
It won't go through.
用刀
Here...
划开皮肤
Cut it.
划开皮肤 来吧
Cut the skin. Come on.
喔 天啊
Oh, Lord.
他们在杀我们的马
They're killing our horses.
这是我们赶紧要做好的防备 圆眼
This will have to do for now, Pea.
我们对付的是哪个部落的印第安人
What Indians is it we're fighting anyhow?
他们可没做自我介绍
Well, they didn't introduce themselves.
也许他们放弃了 - 也许吧
Maybe they give up. Yeah?
他们还想碰碰运气
They're trying to get lucky.
搞不懂为什么我们不待在德克萨斯州
I don't know why we didn't stay in Texas.
我们已经快把那里的印第安人清除干净了
We pretty near had the Indians whipped down there.
我们运气不佳
This is a bad piece of luck we're having,
才撞见这一小队印第安战士
running into this little bunch of fighters.
你觉得我们能坚持到警长来吗
Do you reckon we can hold them off till the Captain comes?
得了吧
Well,
就算我们消失一整个星期 他也不会在意
he won't miss us for a week.
我可不想在这土洞里蹲那么长时间
I don't fancy squatting in the dirt that long.
天一黑 你就必须出去求救
You're going to have to go for help once it gets dark.
求救
Go for help?
得 他们可能会逮到我 那可怎么办
Well, they might catch me. Then what?
嗯...
Well...
他们很可能会
They'll probably start by
先把你阉掉 嘘 听
cutting your cajones off. Shh, listen.
我可能稍稍吓唬了他们一下
Maybe I spooked them a little bit.
他们可能从没听过科曼奇语
They probably never heard Comanche before.
你也没听过
You, too.
噢 哎呀
Oh...jeez.
天很快就要黑了 - 是啊
It's going to be night shortly. -Yeah.
他们会趁黑夜暗中偷袭我们
They're going to try sneaking up on us in the dark,
不是吗 格斯
ain't they, Gus?
他们那样做是在冒险
Be taking a chance if they do,
我们俩个可是神枪手
a couple of sharpshooters like us.
我才不是什么神枪手
I ain't no sharpshooter.
要是没时间仔细瞄准 我经常会打偏的
I usually miss if I ain't got time to take careful aim.
天啊
'I God, but it's...
和你说话真费劲 圆眼
depressing to talk to you, Pea.
闻到什么了吗
You smell something?
是的...
Yeah...
雨要来了
Rain.
你感觉不舒服吗 格斯 - 是的
You feeling poorly, Gus? -Yeah.
我...我感觉有点冷 挺冷
I'm... I'm starting to get the chills, I am.
四小时前 连青蛙都能轻易趟过这条小溪
Four hours ago, a frog could have waded across this creek.
可瞧瞧现在
Now look at it.
这也许能给我们带来逃跑的机会
It might give us the chance we need.
顺着水流漂出去
Float right by them.
然后回到牧群去求救
Get on back to the herd for help.
我不会把你留在这的
I ain't going to leave you.
嗯...不能就这样把你撇在这里
Oh...well... Not like this.
我腿不能走 你又不能背我
I can't walk, and you can't carry me.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
噢...
Ohh...
你确信你能坚持一段时间
You reckon... You can hold out a spell?
我觉得吧
Well, I've got a day or two
我还能坚持一两天
left in me, I believe.
你最好现在就动身
Now, you better get started.
现在...
Now...
告诉伍德罗...
Tell Woodrow...
快点来
to come a-runnin'.
我会的
I will.
要是我迷路了怎么办
What if I get lost?
一直往南就行了
Just head south.
往南 - 往南 就是那边
South? -South. That way yonder.
要是你看到北极熊
If you see a polar bear,
那就说明你走错了
you went the wrong way.
现在去吧
Now go.
圆眼 弯腰
Pea Eye, duck !
快走
U h...Go !
快走
Go !
怎么回事儿 迪兹...
Why, Deets...
是的 - 是的
Yeah.-Yeah.
我来了 迪兹
I'm a-comin', Deets.
等等我 迪兹 我就来了
Wait for me,Deets. Just...I'm a-comin'.
迪兹...
Deets...
你打算用刀戳我
You intend to stab me with that knife?
趁你还没醒 看看这条烂腿怎么样了
About to have a go at that rotten leg before you woke up.
已经废了
It's ruined.
印第安人 血腥的印第安人
Indians. Blood Indians.
我从他们那里买♥♥过很多海狸毛
Bought a lot of beaver from them.
你竟然能逃过一劫
Beats all they didn't kill you.
他们可是使出了浑身解数
They give it a good try.
我是休·奥德
I'm Hugh Auld.
在迈尔斯城 他们都叫我老休
Down Miles City, they call me old Hugh,
我可不觉得自己已经七老八十了
though I doubt I'm 80 yet.
奥古斯特斯·麦克雷
Augustus McCrae.
要是我有把锯子 我就把那条腿给锯了
If I had a saw, I'd take that leg off.
如果左腿也被感染了 那你两条腿就都没了
If that rot gets in the other one, you'll lose them both.
到时候你走路只能靠屁♥股♥挪来挪去了
You'll have to scoot around on your ass.
迈尔斯城离这多远
How far is Miles City?
大约40英里
Say 40 miles.
有医生吗
Any doctors there?
两个 都是酒鬼
Both of them drunkards.
我可不相信你能走上40英里 奥古斯特斯
I don't believe you're going to walk no 40 mile, Augustus.
说不定我行呢
I might fool you.
说不定...我真行呢
I just might...fool you.
你的背驼了
Got yourself a bad back?
剧集 | 孤鸽镇(1989) | 导航列表