剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表
And around and around and around we go.
来吧
Let's see it.
做出困难的决定
Make the hard choice.
破坏隐力会引发毁灭性战争 一切就结束了
Break the Loom and you cause a war that kills us all. Game over.
或者 杀了她
Or, kill her,
尽力保护我们能保护的
and we protect what we can.
你会怎么做
What are you gonna do?
完成未完的任务 -是什么
Which is?
登基为王 -你想当王
Claim my throne. -You wanna be king?
我不想 我天生就是
I don't want to be, I was born to be.
我知道 到底是什么王
I know, but king of what, exactly?
我们讨论一下 想当王的人…
Okay, so let's get into it. The man who would be king...
莫比乌斯 停 -停 我们刚开始
No, Mobius, stop. -Stop? We just started.
得继续下去 -不…
We gotta keep going. -No, no, no.
我知道这是什么
I know what this is.
是什么
What is it?
你想知道洛基的动力是什么
You want to know what makes Loki tick?
对
Yes.
你想知道我为何做这些事
You want to know why I do what I do?
我为何满腔怒火
Why I have so much range?
对
Yeah.
你会做笔记
You're gonna make notes,
按那机器上的按钮
and then you're gonna click that button on that machine
然后播放我人生的片段
and then you're gonna play out scenes from my whole life,
它应该如何 过去 现在 未来
how it's all meant to be, past, present, future.
肩负着光荣的使命
Burdened with glorious purpose.
我的人生是在浪费时间
My life was a waste of time.
看来有人拿到播放清单了
Okay, it looks like someone got a hold of the set list.
你怎么做到的 -莫比乌斯 我需要你帮忙
How are you doing this? -Mobius, I need your help.
我在听
Well, I'm listening.
你如何决定谁生谁死
How do you choose who lives and who dies?
我们这里只负责删减 不做决定
Prune. We prune around here and we don't choose the Time-Keepers,
那是时间守护者的职责 -时间守护者
they have that responsibility. -The Time-Keepers.
选择适当的时间流
Dictate the proper flow of time.
他们忙着解开无数纠缠的支轴
They're busy untangling the epilogue from its infinite branches.
没错 -我知道信条
Exactly, yeah. -I know the dogma,
但真正做决定的是你
but really, you're the one doing it.
因为那是适当的时间流
Because it was the proper flow of time.
那值得欣慰吗 -欣慰 没有
What comfort is that? -Comfort? Well, there's no comfort.
在时变局没什么好欣慰的
You're not gonna find comfort at the TVA.
想听好听的故事吗 说给你听
You wanna hear a good story? Listen to this one.
有几个猎人前往黑海附近出任务
A couple of Hunters went out on a mission somewhere near the Black Sea
想找一个即将杀害五千人的变体
to find a Variant who's gonna be responsible for 5,000 deaths,
不在适当时间流里的五千条性命
5,000 deaths that were not in the proper flow of time.
他们到了那里 发现一个小问题
They get there and there's a little hiccup.
那个变体是个八岁小男生
The Variant is an eight-year-old boy.
他正在自顾自玩着
He was just minding his own business.
跟哥哥游泳 跳进码头
Swimming with his brother, jumping off the dock.
其中一个删减得心应手的猎人
And one of the Hunters who never had trouble pruning before,
向来不手软 那天却犹豫了
he had never hesitated, but that day he did.
他迟疑了
He paused.
时间轴开始分岔 出现更多变体
Timeline started to branch, more Variants appeared.
事情发生得太快 他的伙伴只好出手删减那个小孩
Happened so fast, his partner had to step in and prune the kid.
但此时任务已揭晓
But by then, cat was out of the bag.
死了几个猎人
Couple Hunters died.
都是因为那个猎人
All because that one Hunter,
他没从大局着眼
he lost sight of the big picture.
千万要以大局为重
Gotta keep the big picture in mind.
多数的使命都是负担 而非光荣
Most purpose is more burden than glory.
相信我 你绝对别想逃避
And trust me, you never wanna be the guy who avoids it
因为你无法承受那负担
'cause you can't live with the burden.
你怎么承受的
How do you live with it?
它成了疤痕
Scar tissue.
你的伙伴怎么了
What happened to your partner?
在你下不了手时删减那男孩的猎人
The Hunter who pruned the boy when you couldn't.
她后来过得不错
Oh, things worked out fine for her.
她成了法官
She actually became a judge.
你来这里的原因是她 不是时变局通风口的灰尘
You know, she's the reason you're here instead of dust in a TVA vent.
洛斯蕾尔
Renslayer.
她知道难做的事就是不得不做的事
She knew the hard thing to do was the thing that had to be done.
我说的难 是指不可能
And by hard, I mean impossible.
没有欣慰
No, there's no comfort.
你只能选择你的负担
You just choose your burden.
谢谢你 莫比乌斯
Thank you, Mobius.
就这样吗
Is this it?
我们…
We...
已经无处可去了
There's nowhere left to go.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们在时间之外
We're outside time.
怎么会
How?
我终于学会控制时间溜脱
I finally learned to control the time slipping.
我回去了
I went back.
我以为我能修补隐力
I thought I could fix the Loom.
它就算失效也无害
It's a failsafe.
它唯一的功能是保护神圣时间轴
It was designed to protect the Sacred Timeline and nothing else.
当然
Of course it is.
我别无选择 希薇
I'm out of options, Sylvie.
我什么都试过了
I've tried everything.
让任何东西存活的唯一办法…
The only way that anything survives...
就是如果我一开始没杀死留存者
Is if I never kill He Who Remains in the first place.
所以你必须杀了我
So you have to kill me.
如果你在等 我不会祝福你
I'm not giving you my blessing, if that's what you're waiting for.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
只能保护神圣时间轴
It's the Sacred Timeline, or nothing.
保护神圣时间轴并不够 洛基
It's not enough to protect the Sacred Timeline, Loki.
即使在那里 也尽是死亡 毁灭
Even down there, it's full of death and destruction
与不公不义
and injustice.
你真的想当夺走所有人自♥由♥意志的神
Do you really wanna be the god who takes away everyone's free will
就为了保护它
so you can protect that?
如果大家都死了 要自♥由♥意志有何用
But what good is free will if everyone's dead?
你凭什么说我们不能冒死一试
And who are you to say we can't die trying?
你凭什么决定我们不能奋战而死
Who are you to decide we can't die fighting?
你是用恶梦取代恶梦
You're replacing one nightmare with another.
我在末日灾难中长大 洛基
I grew up in apocalypses, Loki.
我经历过太多苦难
I've lived through enough of them to know
知道有时必须摧毁某样东西
that sometimes it's okay to destroy something.
如果…
If...
如果有希望 能用更好的东西
If there's a hope that you can replace that thing
取代它的话
with something better.
欢迎 留存者
Welcome, He Who Remains.
洛基
Loki.
嘿
Hey.
洛基 你想干嘛
Loki, what are you doing?
开门 -洛基
Open the door. Loki.
我知道我要什么
I know what I want.
我知道我必须当哪种神…
I know what kind of god I need to be...
为了你们
for you.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
不 -洛基
No! -Loki!
我得过去
I need to get out there.
支轴奄奄一息
The branches are dying.
他要给我们一个机会
He's giving us a chance.
事后
让我们一起成长
追求永续的未来
你们团队表现非常杰出
Your team are doing an excellent job.
需要什么再告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
这边情况如何
How're things going over here?
你们好 我是分钟小姐
Hey, y'all, I'm Miss Minutes.
我们确定她不会…
And are we sure she won't...
杀光我们 -对
Try to kill us all? -Yeah.
信心不能用灌输的 老欧
You don't instill confidence, O.B.
剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表