剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表
儿子大概也需要装牙套 请数学家教
Plus, the boys are probably gonna need braces and math tutors
谁晓得还有什么
and God knows what else.
外型与功能的完美结合
A beautiful union of form and function.
说得真好,对
Oh, that's lovely, yeah.
确实如此,害我好难过
Yeah, they really are and it breaks my heart,
可是又能怎样呢
but what are you going to do?
想喝什么吗 来瓶啤酒
Hey, you want a drink? Can I get you a beer?
不用了,谢谢
No, no, no, no. I'm fine. Thank you.
抱歉我不是来买♥♥水上摩托车的
I'm afraid I'm not here to buy a jet ski.
那你来做什么 - 听好
Oh, what are you here for? - Listen.
我要跟你说一件 难以理解的事,莫比乌斯
I'm going to tell you something that's hard to understand, Mobius.
莫比乌斯 - 你叫莫比乌斯
Mobius? - Mobius, that's your name.
我...
Okay, I...
你应该是搞混了 - 不,其实没有
I think you have me mixed up. - No, you see, the thing is, I don't.
莫比乌斯是你的真名,你属于时变局
Mobius is your real name and you belong in a place called the TVA.
是吗
Is that right?
先等一下,我去看看...
Okay, hold that thought. I'm gonna go check on...
没关系... - 我不想惹祸上身
It's okay. It's okay. - I don't want any trouble.
没关系,我是你朋友 - 我知道,我也是你朋友
It's all right. I'm a friend. - I know you are. I'm a friend too.
什么 时间平板这么快就做好了
What? How did you build a TemPad so fast?
我不知道18个月算不算快 应该是19个月
I don't know if I'd say 18 months is fast. Well, 19 months.
我失业,老婆又离开我 我只好休息一下搬出来
I had to take a break and move out when I lost my job and my wife left me.
现在呢 - 怎么回事
So what now? - What's happening?
我保证这绝对说得通
I promise you this will make sense.
你怎么...
Like... How did you...
现实不是你想的那样
Reality isn't what you think it is.
这不是我认识的那个人的人生
And this isn't the life of the man I know.
我不知道你认识谁,我不懂
I don't know who you know. I don't understand.
我认识你的地方叫作... - 你不认识我
I know you from a place called... - No, you don't.
时间变异管理局
...the Time Variance Authority.
我刚到时你救了我一命
You saved my life when I first arrived.
你看见我自己都不知道的特质
You saw something in me that I hadn't seen in myself.
你真的是我朋友吗
Are you really my friend?
我是
I am.
他是谁
Who's he?
他是我朋友吗 - 他会是
Is he my friend? - He will be.
我怎么不记得 - 太复杂了,很难解释
Why don't I remember that? - It's too complicated to explain it to you
我需要你协助拯救那个地方,时变局
but I need your help to save this place, the TVA.
你告诉过我,那是你仅有的人生
You once told me it was the only life you'd ever known.
我是卖♥♥水上摩托车的
I sell jet skis, man.
相信我
Trust me.
那我儿子呢 - 他们不会有事
What about my boys? - They'll be fine.
我不能离开他们
I can't leave them.
什么叫他们不会有事 - 我懂,听好
What do you mean they'll be fine? - I understand. Listen.
你看,你随时能回来
Look, you can come back anytime.
你之前去过店里 - 没错
Oh, you were at the shop earlier. That's right.
你住这附近,还是跟踪我回家
Yeah, you live around here or did you follow me home...
我能带你回到任何时间点
I can bring you back to any point in time.
就像你没离开过
It'll be like you never left.
你儿子根本不会知道你走了
Your boys won't even know you're gone.
但我会知道
Yeah, but I will.
一切的存在陷入重大危机
All of existence is in grave danger.
我不在乎 - 你儿子也有危险
I don't care. - And your boys are in danger too.
我无法维护他们的安全,除非你帮我
I can't keep them safe unless you help me.
你还想买♥♥吗 过来
You know, are you still in the market? 'Cause I... Come here.
你刚刚叫我什么
What were you calling me?
莫比乌斯
Mobius.
这名字挺酷的
It's a pretty cool name.
这听起来会很奇怪
This is going to sound strange.
你好吗 我是唐
How you doing? I'm Don.
我想莫比乌斯是我的别名
I guess Mobius is my space name.
你也有参与这整个...
Are you part of this whole...
拯救...这房♥间安全吗
saving the... Is this room safe?
不晓得是虫洞还是... - 对
I wonder, for the wormhole or the... - Yeah.
这整区都废弃了,方圆几里内都没人
This whole area is totally abandoned. No one's around for miles.
大家都到了吗
So, is this everyone?
没有
No.
还有一个人
There's one more.
这听起来会很奇怪
This is gonna sound strange.
我知道你不认识我 - 洛基
I know you don't know who I am. - Loki.
我当然认识你 - 什么
Of course I know who you are. - What?
你认识 - 怎么不认识
You do? - Why wouldn't I?
别人都不认识,他们的人生重启...
Nobody else did. Their lives were reset...
我知道,我也在
Yeah. I know. I was there.
对不起...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我预期的情景不是这样
This isn't how I thought the scene was gonna play out.
不是吗 你预期什么...
No? What exactly were you expect...
好,上车
Okay, get in the car.
我请你喝酒 - 好
I'm buying you a drink. - Okay.
札尼亚克嗜血
Zaniac craves blood.
然而,莫比乌斯在时变局的人生被夺走
However, Mobius's life at the TVA was taken from him.
B-15和老欧也是,凯西是囚犯
So was B-15's, O.B. Casey was a prisoner.
他们不记得自己是谁
They don't remember who they are.
他们的人生很重要,他们很重要
Their lives matter. They matter.
对,他们终于回到真实人生了
Yeah, and they're finally back in their real lives.
那是好事
That's a good thing.
艾力克,点酒 - 但多少人
Eric, can we get a drink? - But how many,
如果他们有选择,会选择留下
if they had a choice, would have chosen to stay?
莫比乌斯总是说时变局是他仅有的人生
Mobius always said the TVA was the only life he'd ever known,
他喜欢
and he liked it.
它给了他目标
It gave him purpose.
那一开始就不是他的选择,洛基
It was never his choice to begin with, Loki.
是留存者决定的
He Who Remains did that.
莫比乌斯现在应该有选择,不是吗
But Mobius should have a choice now, no?
他们不都该有吗
Shouldn't they all?
愿意的话能返回时变局
To return to the TVA if they want.
不,你会剥夺他们的人生
No, you would be ripping people from their lives,
让他们看到无法视而不见的东西
showing them something that they cannot unsee.
那算哪门子选择
What kind of choice is that?
但他们没得选择
But they didn't get a choice in this
少了你,我无法给他们选择
and I can't give it to them without you.
你不在乎吗
You don't care?
我看是
I guess not.
这一切正好顺你的意
I guess this all worked out the way you wanted it to
你准备一走了之
and you're fine just walking away.
好自私 - 我当然自私
It's so selfish. - Of course I'm selfish.
我要一个人生
I want a life.
我想过日子
I want to live.
心有向往哪里不对,洛基
What's wrong with wanting something, Loki?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想阻止留存者 - 错了,再答一次
I want to stop He Who Remains. - No. Wrong. Try again.
你真正想要的是什么 说啊 - 我想拯救这个
What is it that you really want? Come on. - I want to save this.
我想拯救一切,全部
I want to save everything. All of it.
有那么难吗 认真回答
Is it really that hard? Come on, keep trying.
我想拯救时变局 - 为什么
I want to save the TVA. - Why?
我要时变局回来 - 还有呢
I want the TVA back. - And?
你要什么 - 我要我朋友回来
What do you want? - I want my friends back.
两杯波本威士忌
Two bourbons, please.
点得好,希薇
Excellent choice, Sylvie.
我要我的朋友回来
I want my friends back.
我不想落单
I don't wanna be alone.
看吧 我们都很自私
See? We're both selfish.
谢了
Cheers.
我知道不容易
I know this is hard.
但你朋友回归他们自己的人生
But your friends are back where they belong.
可是没有他们...
But without them...
我的归属在哪里
Where do I belong?
我们都在写自己的故事
We're all writing our own stories now.
去写你的故事
Go write yours.
还得等多久
How much longer are we going to be?
剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表