剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表
或许我一直在等待时机
Perhaps I've just been biding my time.
或许我在等待这样的时刻
Perhaps I've just been waiting for a moment like this,
才可以对你做出可怕...
so I can do terrible,
残酷的事情
awful things to you.
我们再来一次
So, let's try this one more time.
希薇在哪里
Where is Sylvie?
你太迷恋她了
You're way too obsessed with her.
他需要心理治疗 我能推荐医生 - 好了
He needs therapy. I can recommend someone... Okay. Come on.
如果你想治疗的话
...if you wanna work that out.
控制一下你的小宠物 莫比乌斯
Control your little pet, Mobius.
刚才有点紧张
That got a little tense.
想听笑话吗 叩叩
Hey, you wanna hear a good one? Knock, knock.
是谁 - 布莱德
Who's there? - Brad.
哪个布莱德 - 这就是演艺圈
Brad, who? - That's showbiz.
我不要你碰上那种事
And I don't want that to happen to you.
配合一下 回答我们的问题
So, play along with us, answer our questions
我们就送你回去 免得他们忘了你
and we'll get you back there, so they don't forget about you.
听起来如何
How's that sound?
你说到做到 - 我会
You would do that? - I will.
你保证 - 我保证
You promise? - I promise.
看到没 莫比乌斯 你能当演员
You seeing this? Mobius, you could be an actor.
我不是演员 我是分♥析♥师 不过谢了
I'm not an actor, I'm an analyst. But thank you.
你不是分♥析♥师 我不是猎人
You're not an analyst. I'm not a hunter.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
你知道你在时间轴上是谁吗
I mean, who even are you on the timeline, do you know?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
我觉得很重要 因为这都不是真的
I think it does matter because none of this is real.
好吧 - 时变局不是你真正的家
Well, okay. - The TVA is not your real home.
莫比乌斯甚至不是你的真名
Mobius isn't even your real name.
别人都这么叫我
Well, it's what I answer to.
你知道你可能抛下什么人生吗
Do you have any idea what kind of life you might have left behind?
那边有谁在等你 你在乎吗
Who might be waiting for you back there? I mean, do you care?
你知道他们带走我们
I mean, you know they took us.
你知道他们夺走我们的人生 你却还在这里
You know they took our lives, and you're still here.
挺奇怪的 你必须醒醒
I mean, it's kind of weird, man. I mean, you need to wake up.
我很清醒 - 不 你在睡觉
I'm awake. - Yeah, no. You're asleep.
你该醒醒了 莫比乌斯 - 我很清醒
You need to wake up, Mobius. - I'm awake.
醒来之前你什么都不是 - 不
And until you do, you're nothing. - No.
她什么都不是 不知从何讲起 你什么都不是
She is nothing. I don't know where to start with that, but you're nothing here.
除非醒来 否则你一无是处
And until you wake up, you're just a nowhere man. You're a...
你一无是处 傻呼呼的小可怜
You're a nowhere man! You're a silly little man.
小傻瓜
Whoa! - Silly little man.
莫比乌斯 对
Mobius! Yes!
刚才是怎样 - 没事
What was that? - Nothing.
你还好吗 - 很好
You okay? - I'm fine.
刚才怎么回事 - 没事
What happened back there? - Nothing.
不像没事 - 那是战术
Didn't seem like nothing. - It was tactical.
他好像惹毛你了 - 没有
Seems like he got under your skin. - Nope.
他没惹毛我 是惹毛了你
He didn't get under my skin. He got under your skin.
莫比乌斯 你还好吗 我没看过你这样
Mobius, are you all right? I've never seen you like this before.
看过我怎样 - 好啦 我不是批评你
Seen me like what? - Okay, I'm not judging.
感觉你是 我说过我能扮黑脸
Feels like you are. Look, I told you I can play the heavy keys and I can...
这是哪里 - 我跟着你走
Where are we? - I was following you.
不 我跟着你走
No, I was following you.
莫比乌斯 你明明在我前面
Mobius. You were clearly ahead of me.
吃块派吧
How about a slice of pie?
莱姆派 - 好 走吧
Key lime. - Okay, great. Come on.
超好吃
It's really good.
真的
It is.
听我说 那不是战术
Listen. That wasn't tactical.
我一时失控
I lost it.
没关系
It's okay.
这种事难免
Look, it happens.
有时怒气不断累积 总得释放出来
You know, sometimes a rage builds up and you just gotta... let it out.
你记得那次
Do you remember that time
我好气我父亲和我哥
I was so angry with my father and my brother,
就跑到地球去
I went down to Earth
跟一批外星人♥大♥军挟持整个纽约市吗
and I held the whole of New York City hostage with an alien army?
设法用心灵宝石对付东尼史塔克
Tried to use the Mind Stone on Tony Stark.
结果没用 我就把他扔到大楼外
It didn't work, so I threw him off the building.
所以 告诉你
I mean, let me tell you something.
那不是战术 - 对
Wasn't tactical. - Yeah.
我一时失控
I lost it.
我们有时会被情绪打败
Sometimes our emotions get the better of us.
一点也没错
You can say that again.
问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
X-5 他很明显...
X-5, you know, he obviously
打到了痛处 对吧
touched a nerve, right?
你都不想去看你在时间轴上的处境吗
You've never wanted to visit your place on the timeline?
那是我最不该去想的一件事
Look, that's the last thing I should be thinking about.
你不好奇吗
Are you-- Aren't you curious?
不想去看看他们绑♥架♥你
Don't you want to see the life you were supposed to live
带你进时变局之前 你原本该过的生活吗
before they kidnapped you and brought you into the TVA?
不想 - 为什么
Not really. - Why?
那不是我的人生 - 原本可能是
Because it's not my life. - But it could have been.
不是 这才是
It isn't. This is.
我想感谢绑♥架♥我 带我来的那个人
I'd like to thank the guy who kidnapped me and brought me here.
让我吃到这块派
Got me this pie.
你不看的话永远不知道
If you never look, you'll never know.
时变局是我仅有的人生 我喜欢
The TVA is the only life I've ever known. I like it.
我了解 我懂 但你能再考虑一下
Look, I understand that. I get it, you know, you might think twice in case...
如果它不好...
it's something bad and you...
或很好 坏的我能接受
Or something good. Something bad, I can handle.
如果是美好人生呢
What if it's something good?
你想我愿意让它在脑中打转吗
Do you think I wanna have that rattling around in here?
当然不想 - 也对
Of course not. - Sure.
X-5不会说的
You know, X-5 isn't gonna talk.
X-5会说 只要我们让他卸下心防
X-5 is gonna talk. We just have to find a way in.
好 这次别问什么
All right. So what aren't we asking this time?
X-5是个优秀的猎人
Look, X-5 is a good hunter, okay?
表现出色
He's very good at his job.
所以他在那边那么久却没找到希薇
So, does it really make sense that he could spend all that time down there
合理吗
and not find Sylvie?
希薇躲了一辈子 他没找到她
Look, Sylvie spent her whole life hiding. He didn't find her.
对 但也许他得到时间平板的帮助
Yes, but maybe he got a little help from that TemPad.
好 如果他找到她却走掉
Okay. If he found her and walked away,
她就不知情 那很合理
then she didn't know he found her. That makes sense.
想想看 他发现她 却没将她交出来
Think about it. He found her, but maybe didn't turn her in
因为他想继续在时间轴上逍遥过日子
because he wants to continue to live his best life on the timeline.
他想继续当布莱德沃夫 - 谁不想
He wants more time to be Brad Wolfe. - Who wouldn't?
对
Right.
我们想办法让他承认就行了
Now, we just have to find a way to get him to admit it.
只有他知道希薇的下落
He's the only one who knows where Sylvie is.
非让他开口不可
Just gotta make him talk.
拜托 你是恶作剧之神
Well, come on. You're the God of Mischief.
对吧
Right?
隐力状态不稳
Loom status unstable.
请采取应变措施
Please take immediate action.
隐力状态不稳
Loom status unstable.
请采取应变措施
Please take immediate action.
(内部连接线B)
(警告:拒绝存取 无效时间灵光)
糟糕
Oh, no.
嗨
Hi.
你好 洛基 准备进行第二回合吗
Hello, Loki. Ready for round two?
我觉得我需要再做一次谘商
I felt like I just, need another session, you know?
一吐为快
Get a few things off my chest.
这次是要来硬的吗
Gonna try the hardball tactics this time?
可以这么说 - 好
Something like that. - Okay.
B-15在哪里
Where's B-15?
她不会参加这次谘商
She's not gonna be attending this session.
剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表