剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表
Mobius, you're the one who sided with Loki over me.
别打出团队合作牌
Don't play the teamwork card on me now.
那能打出「你想杀我」牌吗
Can I play the "you-tried-to-kill-me" card?
有用吗
Does that get me anywhere?
时变局濒临崩坏 他是修补隐力的关键
Because the TVA is melting down, and he is the key to fixing the Loom.
快没时间了 我们需要你帮忙
We're running out of time. We need your help.
不 莫比乌斯 没有「我们」 再也没有了
No, Mobius. There is no "we." Not anymore.
惨了
Oh, no!
阻止那里毁灭和补救它
Stopping that place from being destroyed and fixing it
是截然不同的两件事
are two very, very different things.
跟他的变体合作也帮不了你
And working with one of his Variants is not gonna get you either.
你的大刀目前没解决任何问题
Your machete hasn't solved any problems thus far.
你以为我想来这里吗
Do you think I want to be here?
你以为杀死那个人我会开心吗
Do you think I'm gonna get any joy out of killing that man?
那就别动手
Then don't.
你想他在哪拿到这本书
Where do you think he got that book?
如果你和时变局没招惹他 他也不会惹是生非
If you and the TVA hadn't messed with him, he'd have remained harmless.
可是你们却把他当成武器
But instead, you weaponized him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
洛斯蕾尔将他送上不该走的路
Renslayer set him on a path that he wasn't meant for.
现在你硬要把他拖回时变局
And now you are waltzing him straight back into the TVA.
自♥由♥意志之贼
The thief of all free will.
史上最危险的人
The most dangerous man who ever lived.
希薇 我这辈子根本没见过他
Sylvie, I have never met this man in my life.
我没给他这本书
I didn't give him this book.
我今天才听到维多泰姆利这名字
I never heard the name Victor Timely until today.
看到他的脸我也很震惊 或许你说得对
I was shocked when I saw his face too. Maybe you're right.
或许我们该把他从这摩天轮扔下去
Maybe we should throw him off this Ferris wheel.
但我们需要他 时变局需要他
But we need him. The TVA needs him.
他们保护的生命需要他
The lives they protect need him. -
你还是搞不懂 对吧
You haven't got a clue, have you?
那些生命 还有你的家都陷入险境
Those lives, your home, are in danger.
现在 他可能是我们 拯救他们最大的希望
And right now, he may be our best hope of saving them.
这局面很熟悉吧
This is all very familiar, isn't it?
我不能让他活命
I can't let him live.
不
No.
泰姆利先生
Mr. Timely.
泰姆利先生还好吗
Mr. Timely, are you okay?
没事吧 -没事
You all right? -I'm all right.
别挡路 -等一下
Get out of my way! -Wait, hold on, hold on!
他在哪 -你无处可逃了
Where is he? -ROBBER BARON: You got nowhere to run.
分钟小姐 -是
Miss Minutes? -MISS MINUTES: Yeah?
你表现的时候到了 -抓住他
This is your moment. -ROBBER BARON: Get him!
鬼钟
Ghost Clock! -Boo!
你们最好快跑
You better run!
这边 -我有好多疑问
This way. So many questions.
都是你害的
This is on you.
洛基 快点
Loki! Come on!
免谈
Absolutely not.
你会喜欢的 不要客气
You'll love this. Make yourself comfortable.
你的发明之一吗
One of your inventions?
这个按钮透过座垫控制温度
This button here controls the temperature through the cushion.
能降至华氏40度
It can go down to 40 degrees.
还有…
Oh! And...
冰箱椅
A refrigerator chair.
摸摸看
Touch it.
非常…实用
Very... practical.
你喜欢我刚才的演出吗
So did you like my performance back there? Ooh!
太棒了 令人惊艳
Bravo. It was marvelous.
有点恐怖 -谢谢
A bit creepy. -Thank you.
不过 我们的英雄
But, our hero.
这个幽灵是你的帮手吗
Is this apparition your helper?
不 我是有完整意识 与知觉的人工智能体
Uh, no. I am a fully conscious and sentient artificial intelligence entity.
我有名字 分钟小姐
And I have a name. Miss Minutes.
不好意思 分钟小姐
Excusez-moi, Mademoiselle Minutes.
你真是无比奇妙
You are absolutely singular.
谢谢 你也挺奇妙的
Why, thank you. You're pretty singular yourself.
至少以后会
At least, you will be.
什么意思
What do you mean?
说来复杂
It's complicated.
两位小姐 应该有人告诉我…
Ladies, it's high time someone tells me exactly...
到底怎么回事
what is going on.
很久以前
A long time ago...
距离现在很遥远
far from now...
一个不同的时空
a different time,
你的一个版本创立了 名为时间变异管理局的机构
a version of you created an entity called the Time Variance Authority.
但一个北欧神明的两个变体谋杀了他
But two Variants of the same Norse god murdered him,
造成新的时间轴出现
which resulted in the creation of new timelines,
无数不同版本的你在各时间轴上重生
which would each see the rebirth of countless different versions of you.
你是说…
Are you saying...
我创立了时变局
I created the TVA?
差不多
Something like that.
你一定难以接受
I know this must be overwhelming.
如果你觉得太沉重…
If it's too much for you...
不
No.
这就像我常想象的…
It's like the story of myself that I...
我自己的故事
always imagined...
成真了
is true.
你有听见谋杀的部分吗
Did you hear the murder part?
所以你需要我的支持
That is why you need me by your side.
我会维护你的安全
I'll keep you safe. -
你们两个为时变局效力
And the two of you work for the TVA?
在时变局和她之前 你先创造了我
Well, even before the TVA or her, you created me.
我们在时间尽头一起合作
And we worked together at the End of Time.
我来是因为我知道 你能变成一个伟大的人
I'm here because I know what a great man you can become.
而…
And...
这位太太 你叫…
and you, Mrs...
拉芙娜小姐
Ms. Ravonna.
拉芙娜小姐
Ms. Ravonna.
我试图让时变局恢复稳定
I'm just looking to restore stability to the TVA.
我们的隐力装置 类似你在舞台上展示的原型
Our Loom, a device not unlike your prototype you had on stage,
出了问题 它需要你
it's in trouble. And it needs you.
这很像摩天轮上那个巫师
That is not dissimilar to what the wizard gentleman said to me
对我说的话
on the Ferris wheel.
你们怎么不和他跟他的管家联手
Why aren't the two of you in cahoots with him and his butler?
他们不能信任 -为什么
They can't be trusted. -Why not?
洛基协助杀害你的变体
Loki helped murder your Variant.
真的
It's true.
但他在保护我
But he was protecting me.
他很善变 有证据佐证他这种行为特质
Mmm... He switches sides. It's a well-documented behavioral trait.
该走了
Time to go.
你不想看看是谁吗
Don't you want to see who it is?
泰姆利 给我开门
Timely, open this door!
我们可以走时间门
We could just take a time door.
你疯啦 他们会追踪我们
Are you crazy? They'll track us.
我们直接去时变局就没关系
It won't matter if we go straight to the TVA.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere
除非拿到我最新的原型 -泰姆利 出来
until I have my latest prototype. -ROBBER BARON: Timely, come out here!
好 东西收一收 我们走
Okay. Pack it up. Let's go.
它在我湖对岸的实验室 -湖
It's at my lab across the lake. -The lake?
你会很喜欢 就像中西部的加勒比海
You'll love it. It's like the Caribbean of the Midwest.
你不住这里
You don't live here?
这只是歇脚的地方
No, this is just a pied-à-terre.
我都在芝加哥做买♥♥卖♥♥
I do all my sales in Chicago,
但实验室在威斯康辛
but my lab is in Wisconsin.
快走…
Go, go, go.
税率比较低
Lower taxes.
踢开 快
Break it! Go!
出去追
Outside!
他们追来了 快跑 -那边
They've tracked us! Run! -MAN: There!
他们在哪
剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表