剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表
我们拆穿了你的把戏
No, we broke out of your little game.
错了,你们来到这里的每一步
Wrong. Every step you took to get here,
都是我铺的路
I paved the road.
(前情提要)
大家在时间轴上有他们的人生
People have lives on the timeline.
他们应该有机会过那些人生
They should have the chance to live those lives.
喷射水橇,海度
Jet Skis, Sea-Doos.
它们在呼唤你吗 - 谈不上呼唤
One of these calling your name, Mobius? - I don't know about calling,
顶多在小声说
maybe gently whispering.
那就是最近发生的状况 - 时间溜脱
That! That's what's been happening. - Wow. Time slipping.
时间轴分岔造成时间隐力过载
The branching is overloading the Temporal Loom.
时间隐力
Temporal Loom?
时间隐力是时变局的心脏
The Temporal Loom is the heart of the TVA.
它的结构并不会把 这么多新支轴交织在一起
And it's not constructed to weave together so many new branches.
我们必须把环变大
We need to make the rings bigger.
一个人带着处理量倍增器走过舷梯
One of us will have to take our Throughput Multiplier down the gangway.
把它射向隐力
And launch it towards the Loom.
那洛基的动作要很快才行
I mean, Loki's really gonna have to hoof it then, right?
等等,应该是我
Wait. It should be me.
时间辐射太高了
The Temporal Radiation is just too high.
哪里出错
What did we do wrong?
(自助餐厅)
时变局1229警戒
TVA code 1229.
失效自趋安全模式启动
Fail Safe Mode initiated.
感谢您的付出
Thank you for your service.
不...
No, no, no.
不可能又来了
This is not happening again!
时变局1229警戒
TVA code 1229.
感谢您的付出
Thank you for your service.
有人吗
Hello?
时变局1229警戒
TVA code 1229.
失效自趋安全模式启动
Fail Safe Mode initiated.
感谢您的付出
Thank you for your service.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
(失效自趋安全模式启动)
(感谢您的付出)
《洛基》
第二季第五集
东西都在吗 - 都在
Is this everything? - This is everything.
快走
Come on.
走
Come on.
(加州,旧金山)
快点,快
Come on, bro. Come on.
(1962年时间支轴)
快走,动作快
Let's go! Hurry up!
被他们逮到我们就完了
If they catch us, they're gonna gut us like fish.
凯西 好
Casey? Okay.
凯西
Casey.
幸好你在这里
Thank God you're here.
大家都在吗
Is everyone here?
你是谁
Who are you?
不要又来了
Not again.
我是谁 凯西,是我
Who am I? Casey, it's me.
跟我说你认识我
Tell me you know who I am.
那艘船 你跑错地方了
With the boat? You're in the wrong place.
你不该来这里 - 是船上那个人吗
You're not supposed to be here. Is that the boat guy?
你有船吗 - 船
Do you have a boat? - A boat?
我根本不知道什么船
I don't know anything about a boat.
你怎么来这里的 - 来哪里
How'd you get here? - How did I get where?
恶魔岛 - 什么
Alcatraz. - What?
我不知道我怎么来的
I don't know how I got here.
问题就在这,我不知道发生什么事
That's the problem. I don't know what's happening, Casey.
法兰克,这个人怎么叫你凯西
Frank, why is this guy calling you Casey?
我都叫你法兰克 - 法兰克
I've been calling you Frank. - Frank?
你说你叫法兰克 - 我是啊
You said your name was Frank. - It is.
他叫凯西 - 我不认识这个人,我不认识你
His name's Casey. - I don't know this guy.
快点
Come on.
你得自己想办法逃出去
You gotta find your own way off this rock.
不好意思
Sorry, pal.
快点
Come on.
我们帮你打了石膏
Okay, so we got a good cast on here for you.
(2012年时间支轴 纽约州,纽约市)
它能帮你复原,不过得戴六周
It's gonna help you heal, but you'll have to wear it for six weeks.
还会痛吗
Does it still hurt?
很好,记得你刚来时有多痛吗
That's good, but do you remember how bad it hurt when you came in?
很好
That's good too.
接下来六周你可能会忘记有多痛
But you might forget how bad it hurt over the next six weeks,
我在这里写一点小提醒给你
so I'm gonna write a little reminder on here for you.
爬...树
Climb... Trees.
(不要爬树 )
这样也没用吧
That's not gonna stop you, is it?
我尽力了
I tried.
要乖喔
All right, be good.
风吹过发梢,水滴拍打在脸上
Wind in the hair, little mist slapping you in the face.
唐 - 眼前只有开阔的大海
And nothing but open water in front of you.
唐 你儿子在三线电♥话♥上
Don? Don? Your son's calling on line three.
跟他说我会回电
Tell him I'll call him back.
(2022年时间支轴 俄亥俄州,克里夫兰)
说吧,你觉得如何
So talk to me. What are you thinking?
抱歉,我对越野摩托车比较有兴趣
Sorry. I, uh... was more interested in a dirt bike.
人家说水上摩托车是智者的越野摩托车
Well, they say the personal watercraft is kind of the thinking man's dirt bike.
向往驰骋在大海上吗
Come on, you ready for your Poseidon moment?
跳上这台宝贝
Jump up on this bad boy.
不用了,抱歉
I'm good. Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
改变心意再打给我,想吃甜甜圈也行
Call me if you change your mind or if you want another donut.
今天甜甜圈超好吃,戴尔
Great donuts today, Dale.
(食人鱼运动用品)
付钱让我戴上安全帽
...pay me to put on a helmet
在泥巴地上骑车我也不干 - 谢天谢地
and ride around in the mud. - Thank God.
你好
Hello.
他怎么不肯试坐一下,戴尔 - 超扯,我不懂
How could he not get up here, Dale? - Crazy. I don't get it.
你在这里 - 是
You're here? Oh, yes.
只有周日不在,每天9点到5点
Every day of the week except Sunday, 9:00 to 5:00.
时变局没了
The TVA is gone.
你是说速变款,算你好运
I think you mean ATV, and no, you're in luck.
上周进了两台,在楼上
We got in two of 'em last week. They're upstairs.
你也不记得我
You don't remember me either?
记得,你前几天来过
No, no, I do. You were... You were in just the other day, right?
你儿子在三线
Your son's on line three.
抱歉,我单亲爸爸,等一下
I'm sorry, single dad, give me a second.
我说我会回电 - 另一个儿子
Told you I'll call him back. - Your other son.
也跟他说我会回电
Tell him I'll call him back too.
(1994年时间支轴)
(加州,帕沙迪纳)
《撒旦偶发事件》
The Zartan Contingent.
我没看过这本
I don't think I've ever seen this one before.
真的很棒,他超赞的
It's really good. He's one of the greats.
他写的书我都看
I read everything he does.
我得查一下
I'll have to check it out.
快点,架上只剩几本
I'd hurry. There's only a few left on the shelf.
条码刷不过
It's not reading the barcode.
我能付现,我不需要收据
I can give you cash. I don't need a receipt or anything.
但我得入帐...
Yeah, but I have to ring it up or...
你买♥♥你自己的书
Are you buying your own book?
你...
You...
我叫你别再把自己的科幻小说放在架上
I told you to stop putting your sci-fi books on our shelves.
科幻小说是备受尊重又引人深思的类型
Science fiction is a well-respected and thought-provoking genre.
这里没人买♥♥
Nobody buys it here.
我现在要告诉你的事...
What I'm about to tell you...
会令人难以置信
is going to be hard to believe.
我当然相信你,这是美梦成真
Of course I believe you. It's a dream come true.
我笔下的人物活了起来,需要我帮助
One of my characters has come to life and needs my help.
让我想起《尤伦之子》的情节
This reminds me of what happens in The Sons of Yoren.
那是什么 - 就是...
What's that? - Just, you know,
我最受欢迎的书
my most popular book of all time.
剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表