剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表
it doesn't matter.
没有他的灵光 我打不开防爆门 我们被锁住了
Without his Aura, I can't open the blast doors. We're locked.
好 我们得查出谁带他回时间轴
Okay, well, we gotta find out who took him back to the timeline.
他们还会去哪里 - 不
Where else would they have gone? - No.
洛斯蕾尔不要他
Renslayer doesn't want him.
她要的是时变局 他们还在这里
She wants the TVA. They're still here.
听着 我不知道... - 快走
Listen, friend, I don't know... - Move it.
你在说什么
...what you're jabbering on about.
坐 坐下
Sit. Sit down.
幸好你们两个都没事
Thank God you're both okay.
拉芙娜小姐 - 坐下
Ms. Ravonna... - Sit down.
我坐下
Sitting down.
我想... - 我不想再听你的鬼话
I would like... - I'm done listening to your lies.
我叫你说话才能开口
You're gonna talk when I say you can, and only then.
现在 告诉我们去哪找你的装置
And right now, you're gonna tell us where to find your device.
如果你不满意我的回答呢
And if you don't like what I have to tell you?
那X-5就会用
Then X-5 here is gonna find
令人极度痛苦的方法杀了你
a very thorough and incredibly painful way to kill you.
那是个很小的箱子
It's a very small box.
两位小姐...
Ladies...
你们会很喜欢我要说的
I think you're going to like what I have to say.
时变局1127警戒
TVA code 1127.
全体人员请至最近的... - 快点
All personnel... - Come on.
时间门撤离点报到
...report to your nearest time door evacuation point.
快啊
Come on!
时变局1127警戒
TVA code 1127.
全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到
All personnel, report to your nearest time door evacuation point.
拒绝存取 - 洛基
Access denied. - Loki?
希薇 你还好吗 - 还好 我讨厌那个时钟
Sylvie. You okay? - Yeah. I just hate that clock.
她想拖住我们 - 走楼梯
She's trying to slow us down. - Take the stairs.
隐力即将失灵
Total Loom failure imminent.
这声音应该在更远的地方才对
Okay, that sounds like a noise you wanna hear from farther away.
快没时间了 走吧
We're running out of time. Come on.
全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到
All personnel, report to your nearest time door evacuation point.
时变局1127警戒
TVA code 1127.
还有时间
There's still time.
全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到
All personnel, report to your nearest time door evacuation point.
(隐力危急)
拒绝存取...
Access denied. Access denied.
拒绝存取
Access denied.
很高科技嘛
Pretty tech-savvy.
不
No.
快啊
Come on.
你在这里
There you are.
我保证这绝对有道理
I promise you this will make sense.
喂
Hello?
也该接了 你们怎么这么久
About time. What's taking you guys so long?
老欧
O.B.?
快点 - 分钟小姐大搞破坏
Hurry. - Miss Minutes is sabotaging everything,
拖延我们时间 - 什么
slowing us down. - What?
如果我重启系统 就能让她离线
I could take her offline if I reboot the system.
对...重启系统
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Reboot the system.
但会失去整个安全系统 - 那又怎样
But we'll lose the entire safety system. - So what?
我们会有什么损失 - 安全协定会失效
What are we gonna lose? The security protocols will go down.
像什么
Like what?
像是防止人们 在时变局使用魔法的缓冲器
Like the dampeners that prevent people from using magic at the TVA.
那也得关闭才行
We would have to turn that off too.
关掉 - 关掉
Turn it off! - Turn it off!
倍增器要去这里
This is where the Multiplier goes.
我说过 时间不多 - 他在拖时间
As I said, we haven't much time. He's stalling.
我需要... - 我们懂它怎么运作
I need one of... - We understand how it works. Now...
越来越糟了
Well, that's getting worse.
那不是电压突波 我来调查一下
That's not another power surge. Let me investigate.
有人想重启系统 我进不去
Someone's trying to reboot the system. I can't access it.
我被挡住了
I'm being locked out.
没必要嘲笑别人
Well, mocking is... just isn't necessary.
他们在搞鬼 你怎么了
They're up to something. What's happening to you?
他们想让我离线 我快失去认知官能了
They're taking me offline. I'm losing my cognitive facilities.
我只剩下一点点时间
I only have moments left.
维多 我必须告诉你...告诉你
Victor, I need to tell you... tell you...
你永远不会是他
You'll never be him.
你好 我是分钟小姐 时间...
Hi. I'm Miss Minutes. And the time...
天啊
Oh, dear.
这倒是头一回 - 快去
Oh. That's new. - Go.
你认为呢 X-5
What do you say, X-5?
想再较量一次吗
Fancy a rematch?
显然不想
Clearly not.
X-5 怎么搞的
X-5, what's going on?
挺舒适的
This is cozy.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
过来... - 怎么了
Come here. Come here. Come here. - What is going on?
没想到这么快又见到你
I didn't think I'd see you again so soon.
维多 我们快走 - 什么
Victor! Let's go right now. Now! - What?
快走 快...
Let's go. Go, go, go, now.
走哪边 巫师 - 这边 搭电梯
Which way, wizard? - This way. Elevator.
你救我一命
You saved my life.
现在换你报恩了 快走
Time for you to return the favor. Let's go.
老欧 他来了 - 快点 这里
O.B., he's here. - Come on. Hurry. Right here.
维多过来 我们该做什么 - 这边
Victor, this way. What do we need to do? - Over here.
处理量倍增器在气闸舱里
The Throughput Multiplier is waiting in the airlock.
我们得先扫描泰姆利先生的灵光
But first, we need Mr. Timely's Aura scanned
才能打开防爆门
so we can get the blast doors open.
开始 - 把头放进扫描器
Okay, let's go. - Just put your head in the scanner.
安全吗
Is that safe?
我还没测试 理论上...
I haven't tested it. Theoretically...
没关系
It's all right.
你不会有事
You'll be fine.
我帮你拿 - 先生
Here, let me hold those. - Sir.
欢迎 留存者
Welcome, He Who Remains.
我能出来吗
Can I come out?
你成功了
You did it.
比我想的还糟
It's worse than I thought.
我们动作要快
We have to move fast.
谁去
Who's it gonna be?
我 我来着装
I'll do it. I'll put the suit on.
好 开始 - 动作快
Okay, let's go then. HUNTER B-15: Come on, let's move.
等等 应该是我
Wait. It should be me.
你不必这么做
No, you don't have to do this.
有必要
But I do.
可能会出问题
Something wrong could happen
我知道处理量倍增器怎么运作
and I know how the Throughput Multiplier works.
好 - 开始 快
Okay. - Okay, let's go. Come on.
没空争执了 快点 跟我来
Okay, okay, no time to argue. Hurry. Come, follow me.
听好 进去 着装
Listen. Get in, get suited up.
等门打开 尽快通过舷梯
When those doors open, get down the gangway as fast as you can.
装好倍增器 发射后就回来 懂吗
Load the Multiplier, launch it and get back. Got it?
懂了
Got it.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
该勇敢一点了
Time to be brave.
祝你好运
Good luck.
该勇敢一点了
Time to be brave.
他有多少时间
How long will he have?
不多 - 他会成功的
Not long. - He'll make it.
这些辐射量好惊人
Yeah, I don't know about these radiation levels.
比我当时还严重 - 他会成功的
It's worse than when I was out there. - He'll make it.
准备好了 - 开始...
Ready. - Come on, let's go, let's go.
快开始 - 来吧
Come on, let's move. - Here we go.
(随时 永远)
怎么了
What happened?
他在哪里
What... Where is he?
他不见了
He's gone.
怎么回事 - 结束了
剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表