剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表
当你回来的时候我就不在这里了
I won't be here when you get back.
什么 你要去哪里
What? Where are you going?
我也有自己的家庭
I have a family, too.
再见 安迪
Goodbye, Andy.
再见 米卡
Goodbye, Mika.
没人接电♥话♥
No one's answering.
我不相信卡梅伦会让你这么做
I can't believe Cameron is letting you do this.
我的妻子埃琳娜·叶芝和我的儿子 都在这栋楼里
My wife Elena Yeats and my son are in this facility.
他和我一起的 让我们进去
He's with me. Now let us in.
埃琳娜·叶芝 -在
Elena Yeats? - Yes?
埃琳娜
Elena.
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Andy.
噢天哪
Oh, God.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
萨姆在哪里
Where's Sam?
我不知道 他们把他带到了某个地方
I don't know. They've taken him somewhere.
好了 我们去找我们的孩子吧
Well, let's go get our boy.
借过一下 -我们要真♥相♥
Excuse me. - We want the truth.
我们要真♥相♥ 我们要真♥相♥
We want the truth. We want the truth.
我们想要真♥相♥ -停止谎言
We want the truth. - Stop the lies.
不好意思 我需要过去
Excuse me, I need to get through.
我有非常重要的信息
I have important information.
这是我的通行证 可以吗
And here's my pass, yeah?
我有一些非常重要的文件 来自安德鲁·叶芝
I have some very important documents from Andrew Yeats.
安德鲁·约克
Andrew York?
不 叶芝 安德鲁·叶芝就是我的父亲
No, Yeats. Andrew Yeats, my dad.
他 他在和政♥府♥合作处理石油危机这个问题
He's-he's working with the government on the oil crisis.
我需要和专案组的人谈谈
I need to speak to someone on the task force.
呃 那你得找卡尔·伯格曼
Uh, you will want to speak to Karl Bergmann, then.
他是这个专案组的负责人
He's the one heading up the task force.
我来 噢 阿伦斯先生
I'll just, uh... Oh, uh... Mr. Aarons.
这位年轻的女士想见伯格曼先生
This young woman would need to see Mr. Bergmann.
你没事吧 小姐
You all right, miss?
我是劳拉·叶芝
I'm Laura Yeats.
我的父亲是安德鲁·叶芝
My dad is Andrew Yeats, and these are
这些是他的研究文件
his research documents.
关于石油的一切问题 这里都有记载
And whatever's happening to the oil, it's in here.
我需要把这些东西交给知道如何处理它们的人
I need to get these to someone who knows what to do with them.
是的 那肯定是伯格曼先生
Yes, that would definitely be Mr. Bergmann.
你为什么不先坐下来 我看看能不能找到他
Why don't you have a seat? I'll see if I can track him down.
什么
What...
我来了
I'm coming.
你好 -我们在找托拜厄斯·埃莱尔
Hello. - We're looking for Tobias Heller
又或者是詹姆斯·布拉德福德 我们需要和他谈谈
or James Bradford. We need to speak with him.
这里没人叫这个名字
There is no one here called that.
清扫现场
Area clear.
长官
Ma'am.
我们只是在城市网络上运行FRS
We're just running the FRS on the city network.
有匹配到吗
Do we have a match?
并没有 我们找到了几十个
Not exactly. We have dozens.
就像是我们到处都被击中了
It's like we're getting hits all over.
而他无处不在
It's like he's everywhere.
你能把他们的图像资料都调出来吗
Can you bring up their images?
他一定在电视上
He must be on TV.
什么
What?
软件可以被
The software can be fooled
屏幕上显示的生物特征所愚弄
by capturing biometrics that appear on screens.
放视频
Video displays...
这是今天早上的新闻发布会
It's this morning's press conference.
这是刚刚的晚间新闻
It's in the evening news right now.
全国各地都有
It's all over the country.
先生不在这里 发生了什么事吗
The Mister isn't here. Has something happened?
你知道他在哪吗 -在工作吧 我猜
Do you know where he is? - At work, I assume.
他还好吗 -他在哪工作
Is he all right? - Where's work?
白厅 他是一名政♥府♥科学家
Whitehall. He's a government scientist.
卡尔·伯格曼就是托拜厄斯·埃莱尔
Karl Bergmann is Tobias Heller.
他是首相的特别专家组成员
He's on the P.M.'s task force.
嗨 你就是劳拉吗
Hi. You're Laura?
剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表