剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表
最后曙光
天启
观看
气候变化
英法海底隧♥道♥
《改变食烷菌B的基因组》
作者:安迪·叶芝,托拜厄斯·埃莱尔
已提交至化学与微生物系 部分符合博士学位要求
国际广播 重大新闻 解决世界危机 各国正加速关闭边境 政♥府♥鼓励
军情六处
专业反恐枪♥械♥官
首相召开紧急新闻发布会
马上去检查东侧
呼叫六号♥小组 我们收到西侧有动静的举报
-请去检查一下 -收到 在路上
我们是边境警♥察♥ 你们踏入了监控区域
请保持在原地
不要进来
我们是边境警♥察♥ 你们踏入了监控区域
我们是边境警♥察♥ 你们踏入了监控区域
停下
请待在原地 你们踏入了监控区域
别吃了 混♥蛋♥
滚蛋 警♥察♥
《最后曙光》前情提要
Previously on "Last Light..."
答应我你会帮我找到我的家人
Promise me that you're gonna find my family.
我答应你
Okay.
那个死去的男人
That man who died?
是我的朋友 -是我的医生
He was a friend. - My doctor.
他的药没了 我要去趟药店
His medicine. I need to get to a pharmacy.
药准备好了
The medicine is ready.
他中枪了
He's been shot.
劳拉 -爸爸
Laura? - Dad?
我需要你帮我做点事
I need you to do something for me.
这份文件和什么有关
What is this document about?
天启承诺会尽一切所能
"Apocalypse Watch pledges itself to the preservation
保护我们共同的地球母亲
of Mother Earth by any and all means available."
这戒指价值可不止2000美元
It's worth a lot more than 2,000.
你有隧♥道♥的门禁卡吗
You have your access card to the service tunnel?
我们要回家了
We're going home.
那个男人 他在这
That man, he's here.
我们和女儿在哪里
Where are we with the daughter?
我在路上了
I'm on the trail.
污染正在加重 这种情况可能会难以逆转
The contamination is growing. It could become irreversible.
他有事瞒着我
He's hiding something from me.
他提起过一种细菌 -显然
He mentioned a bacteria. - Apparently,
这是为了清理石油泄漏
it was devised as a breakthrough technology for cleaning up
而设计出来的突破性技术
oil spills.
但现在已经被当成武器来使用了
But now it's been weaponized.
这是他发明出来的 米卡
He invented it, Mika.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
跪下 -跪下
On your knees! - Down!
动作安静点
Really quiet.
走吧 -好
Come on. - Okay.
你来背他吧 -不要回头看
You take him. - Can't look back.
我来拿包
I'll take the bag...
糟糕 把他放下来 快走
Shit. Give me back him. Go.
萨姆 快点 跟紧我
Sam, come on. Just follow me.
趴下 快趴下
Get down, get down.
来我这吧
Okay. Come here.
保持趴下来
Okay. Just get down, get down.
萨姆 趴下
Sam, get down.
妈妈 怎么了 -嘿 我们走吧 快快快
M-Mum, what-what-what... - Hey, let's go. Go, go.
萨姆 继续向前走 一直向前走
Okay, Sam, just keep going, keep coming, keep coming.
跟着我吧
Just follow me, follow me.
向前走 就是这样
Just keep coming. That's it, that's it.
宝贝 你还好吗 没事吧
Okay, sweetie. You okay? Okay?
不要停下脚步 就是这样
Keep walking. That's it. That's it, that's-that's it.
继续走 继续走
Keep walking, keep walking.
妈 那是什么
Mum, what's that?
那个声音 像是摩托车 -怎么了 萨姆
That noise? Like a motor? - Yes, Sam?
可能是火车的声音 火车轨道就在我们下面
It's probably just a train. Their tracks are just below us.
火车没有在运行啊
Trains aren't running.
听起来更像是
Sounds more like a...
一个
a...
糟糕
Shit!
糟糕 我们必须走了 萨姆宝贝
Shit. We've got to go, Sam. Sweetheart,
我们要从这下面钻过去
we're-we're gonna crawl under here.
我这就来 这就来 等等我
I'm coming, I'm coming, just wait for me.
牵着我的手 萨姆 快跑啊 宝贝
Please take my hand, Sam. Run, baby, run!
快跟上
Come on!
你待在这里 好吗
Stay there. Stay, stay, stay, okay?
好
Okay.
希望这卡能用
Please work.
很好
Okay.
快 一个一个来
Come on. Step up, steps.
好吧
Okay...
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay,
我有点恐高 -得了吧
I'm not very good with heights, uh... - Come on.
我们得赶紧 快下来吧 -好吧
We have to hurry. Come on. - Okay.
萨姆 你站在这 别动
Okay. Sam, you stand there. Stand still, stand still.
这是一个爬梯 就像公园里的一样 知道吗
Okay, it's a ladder, like at the park, okay?
所以 你要跟着我下去 慢慢来
So, you're gonna follow me down, slow and steady.
拉夫会帮你的 好吗
Raf will help you get on, okay?
我先下去
I'm gonna go first. Right.
别紧张 别紧张
Right, right, right.
没事的 没事的
Okay. Okay.
我的天
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
妈妈 -我想我做不到
Mum... - I don't think I can do it.
我的天 -如果你觉得害怕
Oh, God. - If it gets scary,
那就闭上你的眼睛
just close your eyes.
我需要看看下一步怎么走 萨姆
I need to see where I'm going, Sam.
你不一定要看啊
You don't have to see.
你知道你的脚在哪 你的手在哪
You know where your feet are. You know where your hands are.
就是信任 像你教我的那样
Just trust. Just like you taught me.
你可以的 妈妈
You can do this, Mum.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我知道了
Okay.
我懂你意思 我明白 萨姆
Yeah, I've got it, I've got it, Sam.
噢 没事的 我能做到
Oh... yeah, I've got it.
我可以的 萨姆 来吧
I've got it, Sam. Okay.
快来吧 -你可以吗
Come on. - Yeah?
慢慢来 保持平稳
Slow and steady.
你们还好吗
You got it?
你们没事 很好 很好
You've got it. Okay, okay. Okay.
我没事的
Okay.
好孩子
Good boy.
做得好
Good boy.
就是这样
That's it.
慢点 抓紧了
Slow. Hold on tight.
抓紧扶手
Hold on tight.
这里看起来是个藏身的好地方
This looks like a good place to lay low.
也许我们可以找艘船在上面过夜
Maybe we can find a boat to crash in for the night?
好啊 -是吧
Yeah. - Yeah?
好
Okay.
这艘可以吗 -不错
This one? - Yeah. - Yeah? - Yeah.
很好
Okay.
就是这样 很好 你快要着地了
That's it. Good, you're nearly at the bottom.
就是这样 你到底下了 真棒 乖孩子
That's it. You're at the bottom. Good boy, good boy.
这边 -他们会来追捕我们吗
Come this way. - Will they come after us?
运气好的话 他们只会通知另一头的英国佬
With any luck, they'll just alert the Brits
但我们最好赶紧走
at the other end, but, uh, we should move.
好吧
Okay.
一步一步来 就是这样 好孩子
Step, step, step. That's it, good boy.
快 快
Come on, come on.
快走 这边 走这边
Walk... this way, this way.
就是这样 我看着你呢
That's it. I've got you, I've got you.
很好
Okay.
就是这样 乖孩子 做得好
That's it, good boy, good boy. Yeah.
剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表