剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表
Okay? - I know what's going on.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
如果你发生了什么事怎么办
What if something happens to you?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
这是我的儿子 本·萨利姆
This is my son, Ben Salim.
很高兴认识你 -我也是
Nice to meet you. - And you.
你妈妈简直是上帝的使者
Your mother's a godsend.
是啊 你要出去吗
Yes, she is. You're going out?
是的 我需要去药店
Yes, I need a pharmacy.
不行 你不能出去 要宵禁了
No, you can't. The curfew's in place
警♥察♥在强制执行 -我等不了
and the police are enforcing it. - It can't wait.
情况紧急
It's an emergency.
不可能
It's impossible.
如果你想打破宵禁
You're talking about breaking curfew,
强行闯入药店的话
and breaking into a pharmacy.
他们不可能网开一面
There-There's nothing open.
你会因为抢劫被逮捕
You could be arrested for looting.
我没有选择的余地了
What choice do I have?
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
如果他们要逮捕你
If they want to arrest you,
就把我们一起抓去好了
they will have to arrest us both.
不 妈妈 我去吧
No, Mother, Mother. I'll go.
他们绝对会逮捕你的
They will definitely arrest you.
两个女人反而还好一点
Two women, it's better.
你和这个男孩待在一起
You stay with the boy.
妈妈
Mum?
萨姆
Sam.
听着
Okay, listen to me.
我要去拿你的药
I have to go and get your medication.
你和本·萨利姆待在这里
So you're just going to stay here with Ben Salim.
好吗
Okay?
但我不想你走
But I don't want you to go.
把你的手给我
Give me your hands.
我不会去很久的
I won't be long.
我保证 好吗
I promise. Yes?
好吧
Okay, see?
我保证
I promise.
金银岛
Oh. "Treasure Island."
这是你的书吗
Is this your book?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我一直都很想读这本书
I've always wanted to read this.
但这是用盲文写的
But it's in braille.
我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
这是个问题 但也许你可以帮我 对吗
And that's a problem, but maybe you could help me, right?
好吧
Uh, okay.
这是关于吉姆·霍金斯的故事
"This is a book about Jim Hawkins."
快过来 -这样更快
Quick, quick, over here. - It's faster.
过来 过来
Come, come.
来这边
Come this way.
这条路
There, this way.
快过来 -该死
Come on. Come on! - Shit.
小心点 过来
Watch it. Come.
我们往哪走
Where do we go?
这边
Over there.
小心台阶
Watch your step.
快走
Hurry. Hurry.
这边 -天哪
Come this way. - Oh, my God.
妈的
Oh, shit.
这边
This way.
该死
Damn it.
好了
Okay.
呃 27 45 91
Uh... 27, 45, 91...
妈的
Shit.
好了
Okay.
你有没有听到什么
Hey, did you hear that?
好了
All right.
伦敦医院急救中心 有什么可以帮到您吗
London Hospital, Emergency, how can I help you?
我在找人
Yeah. Hi, I'm looking for someone.
他应该刚刚被带过去
He may have been brought in there.
名字是 -欧文·琼斯
Name? - Owen Jones.
他因为枪伤进了医院
He came in with a gunshot wound.
我是他的父亲
I'm his father.
如果是枪伤
If it's a gunshot wound,
你应该去圣艾德波尔医院或者伦敦皇家医院问问
you should try St. Eadburh's or Royal London.
他们有创伤病房♥
Their trauma units are being prioritized.
圣艾德波尔医院或伦敦皇家医院 我知道了
St. Eadburh's or Royal London. Got it.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you. Really appreciate the help.
没事 -谢谢
Yeah, no bother. - Yeah, thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
哦 没事
Oh! Okay.
妈的
Oh, shit.
该死
Merde.
妈的 该死
Oh, shit. Shit. - Oh, merde.
怎么办 怎么办
What do we do, what do we do?
我想想 这是行不通的
Let me think. This won't work.
你以前这么干过吗
You've done this before?
等等 -不不不
Ah. - Wait! No, no, no, no. No.
怎么
What?
你为我做的已经够多了
You've done enough. You've done enough.
动手吧
Go ahead.
继续
Go.
好了
There.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
很好
Okay, good.
一楼二楼没人 正在去三楼
One and two are clear. Moving to three.
好了
Okay.
好
Okay...
爸爸 这是什么情况
Whoa, Dad. What the hell?
天哪 爸爸
Jesus, Dad.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
就是这个
This.
呃
Um...
好了
Okay.
妈的
Shit.
快点啊 快点
Come on, come on.
快点 发送
Come on, send.
妈的
Shit.
万古霉素 -我们找的是万古霉素
Vancomycin. - We're looking for Vancomycin.
是一种强效抗生素
That's a very powerful antibiotic.
是的
Yeah.
它就在这 就在这里的某个地方
Uh... It's got to be here. It's here somewhere.
我不认为它在这里
I don't think it's here.
你继续找
Just keep looking.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我们要快点了
We have to move fast.
警♥察♥
Police!
我找不到
I can't find it!
我们要走了
We need to move now.
我不能走 我不能走
I-I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving!
我有你想找的东西 相信我
I have what you need, trust me.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go.
快发送 快呀
Come on, send, send it, send. Come on.
妈的 -收到
Come on. Shit. - Copy.
我在四楼
I'm on four.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
回来
剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表