剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表
最后曙光
万古霉素
气候变化
莱特币钱包
转账收款
1500莱特币(20万美元)
英国政♥府♥
-很高兴又见到你了 法鲁克 -你也是 安迪
萨姆一天要服药两次 这很重要
这是给那个小男孩和他妈妈的
谢谢你 拉迪
-不客气 -祝福你
因为市中心报道一直有抢劫事件发生
所以宵禁将会持续一整晚
发生什么了
我待会再解释
你好?
麻烦你
她需要我们的帮助
拜托了 哈桑
看在我这个朋友的份上
行吧
再见
《最后曙光》前情提要
Previously on "Last Light..."
安迪 你认识法鲁克吧
Andy, you know Farooq.
但是我会确保你
But I'm gonna see to it that you
和那些样本被完好无损地送到实验室
and those samples make it to the lab in one piece.
看起来汽油供应
Looks like there's some sort of problem
出了什么问题
with the petrol supplies.
好像哪里都有问题
It looks like everywhere.
我得回去找劳拉了
I need to get back to Laura.
过来 过来
Come, come.
来 牵着我的手 来
Come on, take my hand, come on.
我刚收到情报
I just received intel.
英国电网正在崩溃
British power grid's failing.
埃琳娜 我得知道你跟萨姆是安全的
Elena, I need to know that you and Sam are safe.
所以他们不仅在毁掉石油
So they're not just taking out the oil.
他们还在毁掉相关的基建
They're taking out the infrastructure associated.
我去看看能不能找到出路 好吗
I'll go see if we can find a way through, okay?
卢卡斯
Lucas!
跟我走
Come with me.
宝贝 快点 快点
Baby, come on. Come on.
我是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
I'm friends with your father.
上车
Get on.
气候变化会影响
Climate change will impact
我们生活的方方面面
every aspect of our lives.
食物和水的获取
Access to food and water,
气候避难所的出现
the emergence of climate refuges...
几十年来我们一直知道这个情况
For decades we've known this.
政客毁了我们的城市
The politicians have ruined our cities,
他们利用每一个机会来离间我们
divided us at every chance,
毫无理由地发动无休止的战争
waged endless wars for no good reason.
他们并不想真正解决问题
They have no true interest in solving the problem.
地下的煤矿
There is still too much coal in the ground,
和石油资源依然过剩
too much oil.
稀土金属
Rare earth metals
等待被尚未成熟的技术开♥发♥
waiting to be mined for half-solutions.
只要还有几十亿可赚
As long as there are billions to be made,
这些问题就不会被解决
the problem will remain unsolved.
唯一的办法就是夺走秃鹫嘴里的肉
The only solution is to rob the vultures of their meat.
我们去拿走他们的钱
We take their money.
政客警告我们时间很紧迫
The politicians warn of a ticking clock
在时间流逝
while the clock ticks on
世界也变得更病态的时候
and our world becomes more diseased.
他们不断地推迟我们的清算日
They continually push the day of our reckoning back
一次又一次地推迟
again and again.
一切都该结束了
No more.
我们才是清算者
We are the reckoning.
现在我们就是时钟 时间到了
We are the clock now and time is up.
我们就是天启
We are Apocalypse Watch.
我们在这里会很安全
We'll be safe here.
来把这喝了 对你有帮助
Here, drink this. It'll help.
他在找石油样本
He was looking for the oil samples.
谁他妈在做这些
Who the fuck is doing this?
路上的枪手还有实验室的人
The gunman on the road. The lab.
知道我们在这两个地方的人
The only people who knew we were in both of those places
只有哈利勒和法鲁克
were Khalil and Farooq.
而且哈利勒是清白的
And we know Khalil is clean.
不 不是的
No. No.
我们在沙漠里被袭击的时候
Out in the desert, when we were attacked,
法鲁克帮了我们
he supported us.
他只去过一次就知道
It was only once he came to and he realized
袭击我们的人已经死了 -但是我了解他
our attackers were dead. - But I know him.
我认识他很多年了
I've known him for years.
我很抱歉 安迪
I'm sorry, Andy.
好吧
Right.
我必须离开这里
I got to get out of here.
我们要怎么回英国
How do we get back to the UK?
伦敦那边在帮我们安排飞机
London's working on getting us air transport.
好吧 他们动作得快一点
Yeah, well, they need to work faster.
这没那么简单 -我都不知道我老婆
Yeah, it's not that simple. - I don't know where my wife
和孩子在哪里
and kids are.
让我用下卫星电♥话♥
Let me use that sat phone.
断网了
Network's down.
安迪 现在我需要你集中精神在这件事上
Look, Andy, right now, I need you focused on this.
不 我什么都不会去做
No, I'm not doing anything.
除非知道我家人的下落
Not until I know where my family is.
这事关系重大 好吗 -听我说
There is a lot at stake here, okay? - Listen.
不管你♥他♥妈♥在为谁效力
Whoever the fuck you work for,
你必须打电♥话♥让他们把飞机安排好
you need to get on the phone to them and make it happen.
因为除非你保证你会找到我家人
Because I'm not gonna even open that laptop
否则我不会碰那台电脑
until you promise me that you're gonna find my family.
你还要让我回家 -好
And get me a ride home. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
请来帮帮我们
Someone help us, please!
请来帮帮我们吧 他中枪了
Someone, please. He's been shot.
我需要一张轮床
I need a gurney.
别担心 会没事的
Don't worry. It'll be all right.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样 就是这样 就是这样
That's it, that's it, that's it.
让我看看
Let me have a look.
好
Okay.
好吧
Right.
打开2号♥创伤室
Open Trauma 2.
对不起 欧文 -那不是你的错
I'm so sorry, Owen. - Not your fault.
我不知道发生了什么事 我不知道那个怪人在那干什么
I don't know what's going on. What that freak was doing there.
他知道我和我爸的一些事
He knew things about me, and about my dad.
抱歉 女士 请去前台那里
Miss, I'm sorry, please go to the admissions desk.
他们会给你表格
They'll have forms for you.
我会在这里等你
I'll be right here.
宝贝 往上走
Okay, step up, baby.
往上走
Step.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们就在这里面
We are just in here.
糟糕
Shit.
怎么了 -你发现什么了吗
What, what is it? - Have you found something?
没有
No.
我家人有什么消息吗
What's the news on my family?
还没有
None, yet.
嗯
Hmm.
卫星电♥话♥网络恢复正常了吗
Is the network up and running on that sat phone?
抱歉 平民不可以用卫星电♥话♥
I'm sorry. Civilian use is not authorized.
米卡 就是打个电♥话♥而已
Mika, it's one call.
我得知道他们没事
I need to know that they're okay.
我不能违反规定
I can't break protocol.
规 规定
Pr... Protocol?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
这个世界要完了 你却不能违反规定
The world's about to end and you can't break protocol?
对不起
I'm sorry.
给你五分钟
Yeah. You have five minutes.
妈妈 你怎么了
Mum? Are you okay?
我没事 萨姆
剧集 | 最后曙光(2022) | 导航列表