and you put Ernie in danger?
还把厄尼置于险境
Yup, I think that about covers it.
你说得对 我觉得差不多就是这样
No, you left out the part where you didn't complete your mission.
不 还没算上你们没有完成任务呢
I hope you realize that that dinosaur
我希望你能明白
is coming out of your paycheck.
恐龙骨架的损失得由你来赔
Look, I was just trying to prove that Ernie could be a valuable member of this team.
听着 我只是想证明厄尼可以成为我们团队中重要的一员
What team? The demolition team?
什么团队 拆迁小队吗
Do you have any idea what the organization would do if they ever found out?
你知道组织发现这件事以后会有什么后果吗
You guys aren't gonna tell them, are you?
你们不会告诉他们吧
No, of course not.
不 当然不会
I may be a spy, but you're still my baby.
虽然我是个特工 但你依然是我的小心肝啊
And I'll always protect you.
我会一直保护你的
Yeah, don't worry. There's no way they'll ever find out.
是啊 别担心 他们不会发现的
K.C. Cooper, you are hereby summoned to appear tomorrow evening
KC·库珀 明晚将对你在博物馆任务中的表现
in order to determine your fate following the events of the museum mission.
进行裁决 请准时出现 特此通知
Okay... I didn't tell them, you guys didn't tell them,
好吧 我没告诉他们 你们也没告诉他们
I'm assuming Ernie the dinosaur slayer over here didn't tell them,
估计我身边这位恐龙杀手厄尼也没告诉他们
so how did they find out?
那他们是怎么知道的
They are spies. They have ways of finding these things out.
他们是特工啊 找出真♥相♥的方法可多着呢
Plus I sent them an e-mail telling them everything you did wrong.
再说 我写了封电邮把你犯的错误都告诉他们了
What kind of sister are you?
你算哪门子的妹妹啊
The fake kind. I told you, I'm not here to win your affection.
我只是个冒牌货 早说了我来这儿并不是为了让你喜欢我
If you want something that'll love and obey you, find a husband.
如果你想要个爱你又顺从于你的人 找个男人嫁了吧
Hey, Kace. Got a sec?
嘿 小K 有空吗
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Because of me, you're gonna get kicked out of the organization.
因为我 你就要被组织开除了
Look, Ernie, I love being a spy,
听着 厄尼 我喜欢做特工
but I am not sorry about what I did.
但我并不会因为帮助你而感到后悔
I really believe in you.
我相信你
And, sure, you don't know martial arts, and you might be socially awkward,
没错 你不精通武术 或许还不太善于社交
and you're definitely not street smart and...
生活上也算不上精明 而且
Could ya do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Stop singin' my praises. My ego can't take it.
别再赞美哥了 哥脸皮还没这么厚
But listen. There is nobody better with computers.
但听着 你可是天下电脑第一人
And I know that there is a spot for you on this team.
我确信团队里还有适合你的位置
But now you may not even be on the team.
但你以后可能就不在团队里了
All because you stuck your neck out for me.
事情会变成这样 都只因你为我铤而走险
We're family. That's what sisters do.
我们是一家人 这是姐姐该做的事
Next witness, J.U.D.Y.
下一位目击证人 朱蒂
Please tell us exactly what happened at the museum.
请如实讲述博物馆中事情的发生经过
I'd be happy to.
我非常乐意
We were undercover waiting for the enemy operative when...
我们在暗中等待敌方特工时
J.U.D.Y.? Go on.
朱蒂 继续说呀
We were undercover waiting for the enemy operative when...
我们在暗中等待敌方特工时
Excuse me, one more time?
抱歉 请你再说一遍
I'm sorry.
真对不起
We were undercover waiting for the enemy operative when
我们在暗中等待敌方特工时
uh... I believe what we have here is a malfunctioning robot.
我觉得是机器人出故障了
I call for a mistrial and for all charges to be dropped immediately.
我申请此次审判无效 立即撤诉
I agree 1,000 percent!
我百分之一千赞成
I wanna thank everyone so much for coming in...
感谢各位的到来
Not so fast, K.C.
先别急 KC
The fact remains that you completely failed the objective.
这次任务你们彻底失败了 这个事实还是不会改变的
The artifact is gone and the enemy agent is in the wind.
展品被盗 敌方特工不知所踪
If by, "in the wind," you mean, "about to knock on our door," then you are correct.
如果“不知所踪”的意思是“准备敲门” 那你就对了
Ernie...
厄尼啊
Lying isn't helping.
说谎可没用哦
Mom, dad, would you mind?
爸妈 开下门好吗
I believe this is what you're looking for.
我猜这就是你们要找的东西吧
And what's that expression I'm looking for?
我在等你们说的那句话呢
Oh yeah, "mission accomplished."
没错 就是“任务完成”
Ernie, when did you... how did you?
厄尼 你什么时候 你怎么
A spy never reveals his secrets.
特工可从来不透露秘密哦
That's a magician, boy, start talking.
魔术师才不透露秘密 快说说怎么回事
I hacked into the city's closed circuit camera systems,
我黑进城市闭路摄像头系统
saw he was on his way to meet his contact,
看见他正要去接头
and rerouted his car's GPS system to our house. Newb stuff, really.
我就把他车里的导航目的地改成了我们家 菜鸟都能做到
That's my boy. Oh, excuse me, that's our boy!
真是我的好孩子 不好意思 是咱俩的好孩子才对
Well, looks like we're all done here.
看来一切都结束了
I'll see you all at the company bowling tournament.
那就等公♥司♥的保龄球大赛再见哦
I believe there is one outstanding issue.
还有件大事儿
Please don't be the broken dinosaur bones, please don't be the broken dinosaur bones...
千万别说是破坏恐龙骨架 千万别说是破坏恐龙骨架
To welcome agent Ernie Cooper as the newest member of the Cooper family team.
欢迎厄尼成为库珀家庭特工队的最新成员
I told you you had the stuff, bro.
早就说了你能行的吧 老弟
Thanks, Kace.
谢了 小K
Well, I think it's time to take out the trash.
我想也是时候出去倒垃圾了
Okay!
好的
No, no. I got him. You need to actually take out the trash.
不不 他由我负责 你得去那边倒真的垃圾
Oh. Well, okay.
哦 好吧
Been askin' you for three days.
这事儿和你说了三天了
Come on, buddy.
来吧 伙计
Good work, Ernie. I guess all's well that ends well.
干得不错 厄尼 这应该就叫皆大欢喜了吧
Wait a minute. All of a sudden you seem totally fine.
等等 你怎么突然又完全正常了
Oh, yeah. I guess it was just a glitch. I'm okay now.
哦 对 我想刚才只是点小故障 现在没事啦
No, I think you were faking it all along to get me out of trouble.
不 我猜你是为了让我摆脱麻烦 才故意假装的
No, I had a malfunction.
不 我刚刚只是出故障了
No, I think you did it to save me because you wanna be
不 你这么做是为了救我 因为你想成为我们家的一分子
a real little sister and a part of this family.
当一个好妹妹
No, I don't. It was a malfunction.
才没有呢 只是故障罢了
Come on. Bring it in.
拜托 来啦
Welcome to the family.
欢迎来到这个大家庭
I can't believe your family opened up their hearts and home
真是不敢相信 你们家对这么一个可爱的小女孩敞开心扉
to such an adorable little girl.
还收养了她
Where did you say you were from again? Wyoming?
你刚才说你是从哪儿来的来着 怀俄明州
Sure, let's go with that.
对 就那儿了
So, Marisa, how's that gossip column going?
那么 玛丽莎 你的八卦专栏怎么样了
Oh, I didn't tell you? I'm giving it up.
哦 我没告诉你吗 我不干了
Wait, why? I thought you were so into it.
为啥 我还以为你挺上心呢
I was, it's just nothing really juicy ever happens around here.
本来是这样没错 可是这边真的没什么有意思的事情发生
I mean, how long can I look for interesting things to write about
就是说 如果根本没什么事情发生
when there's just nothing going on around here?
我又能坚持找新鲜事多久呢
Know what I mean?
懂我的意思了吗
Yeah, no, I totally get it. This place is boring.
当然 我完全明白你的感受 这地方真的太无聊了