I mean, this is a new operating system, we're just working out some bugs.
这是个新的操控系统 还有些小问题需要解决
Speaking of bugs, do you guys ever vacuum around here?
说到问题 你们最近吸过尘吗
Man, this place is a dump.
天啊 这地方跟垃圾场没两样
I'm kidding, people!
我在开玩笑呢 伙计们
I'm disarming you with my humorous jokes in an attempt to make myself likable.
为了让你们觉得我很可爱 我在用笑话消除你们的防备心呢
But seriously, vacuum.
不过说真的 要吸尘啊
Well, she's a total delight.
她还真是个可人儿呢
So, uh, what's the plan? I'm pretty sure Ernie's gonna notice
那么 你们有什么计划 厄尼肯定会注意到这位
Mouth Almighty, Tongue Everlasting.
口才出众 巧舌如簧的小家伙吧
The organization agrees with you.
组织同意你的意见
That's why they're lettin' us tell him. We'll do it tonight at dinner.
所以他们批准我们告诉厄尼 今晚吃饭的时候就跟他说
And, by the way, we're having shrimp, so let's keep that other thing secret.
顺便说一句 我们今晚吃虾 所以另一个秘密还是不要说
Well, it's not the same as working with him,
虽然这和跟他一起工作有点不同
but, I mean, I guess it's one less secret to keep.
但我想 至少我身上能少一个秘密了
I'd say this calls for, uh, some high fives?
能击个掌吗
Come on!
来吧
I should've seen that coming.
我早该料到这个结果
So everybody in the family is a spy?
就是说 咱家人个个都是特工
And I have a sister who's incapable of human emotion?
我还有一个没有人情味儿的妹妹
And on top of that, I got a J.U.D.Y., too?
然后现在还有个朱蒂
I'm a J.U.D.Y. 3.0. The J.U.D.Y 2 was a hot mess.
我是个朱蒂3.0 朱蒂2.0简直一塌糊涂
Look, Ernie, I just went through this.
听着 厄尼 我也才刚经历了这些事
And it's totally okay to feel betrayed and confused.
有被背叛和混乱的感觉都是正常的
Is it okay to feel...
那如果我觉得
Awesome?!
棒极了呢
I thought something was going on.But you guys kept denying it.
我就知道你们在偷偷做些什么 可你们一直否认
I was starting to think I was unstable and weird.
我都开始怀疑是不是自己有点不正常了
Well, you are. At least now you know the truth.
你确实是啊 不过至少你现在知道真♥相♥了
Okay, so, when's our first mission? Do I get gadgets?
好了 那我们的第一个任务是什么 我有什么装备吗
And, most important, what's my code name?
还有最重要的是 我的代号♥是什么
Agent Sidelines. Agent Sidelines.
边线特工 边线特工
Lovin' it.
爱死它了
Just one question, why "Sidelines"?
只是想问一下 为啥叫"边线"
Because that's where you sit. On the sidelines.
因为你就是得坐在边线上
Listen, son. We love you.
听着 儿子 我们爱你
But spy work is dangerous.
可是特工的工作很危险
And it's not for everyone, sweetie.
并不是每个人都适合做特工 甜心
Look, I'm really sorry, bro.
听着 弟弟 我很抱歉
You should be. It's all your fault.
你应该抱歉 全都是你的错
Me? What did I do?
我的错 我♥干♥什么了
You always have to be so great at everything that
你做每一件事都那么出色
you make me look like a loser by comparison.
跟你一比我简直就是个废物
Eddie, I know I just met you, but can I just say,
厄尼 我知道我才刚认识你 但我想说
I know you're totally capable.
我知道你是很有能力的
Thanks, J.U.D.Y. Of lookin' like a loser all on your own.
谢谢你 朱蒂 有能力让自己看起来像个废物
All right, I'm just gonna say it.
好了 我实在忍♥不住了
Does little mama have an off switch?
有什么方法能关掉这个小家伙吗
I am such a failure.
我真是个失败者
It's not my fault I'm good at things, stop blaming me!
我做事做得好不是我的错 别再怪我了
I'm-I'm sorry. I-I got into a fight with my brother, so...
对不起 我跟我弟弟吵架了 所以
Well, focus in. This is a Marisa moment.
那就集中注意力啊 现在是玛丽莎专属时间
Good. 'Cause I can use a break from K.C. Moments.
太好了 这样我就可以从KC专属时间缓过神来了
All right, what's up?
好吧 怎么了
Getting gossip is so hard.
收集八卦真是太难了
I was in the girls' room, primping in the mirror for half an hour
我在女厕所 对着镜子打扮了足足半个小时
and the only secret that I learned
还只打听到一个秘密
is that Mindy Burger doesn't wash her hands when she's done with her business.
那就是明迪·伯格上完厕所不洗手
Oh. I wish I would have known that before I split that cupcake with her.
真希望你能在我跟她分蛋糕之前告诉我这个消息
You know what? I am going to help you, okay?
你猜怎么着 我会帮你的 好吗
If you're in the stall and you wanna hear secrets,
当你在小摊前面想偷听点什么秘密的时候
just try lifting your legs up so no one knows you're there.
试着抬起腿 这样就没人会知道你在那里了
Ooh, good tip.
噢 好主意
Thanks.
多谢夸奖
And, uh, here's another little somethin' somethin'.
还有一些点子呢
Just get yourself a parabolic listening device
去买♥♥个窃听器
so you can eavesdrop from a distance.
这样你就能远距离窃听别人的谈话了
That is another great idea, K.C., you're like an amazing spy.
又一个好主意 KC 你就像是个出色的特工
What? Me?
啥 我啊
Girl!
亲
I don't know the first thing about spying, this is just
我对特工工作一窍不通 而且
generic ideas that anyone would know from watching T.V.
这部都是些大家看看电视就能想到的普通点子么
Spy! Me, a spy!
我是特工 怎么可能嘛
That's good.
真好笑
Hmm. Pie looks good. Do you have to be a spy to eat this?
这派看起来不错 是不是只有特工才可以吃啊
Because I know I'm not good enough to eat spy pie.
因为我知道我没资格吃特工专属派
All right. Ernie, I get it. You wanna be a spy.
厄尼 我明白你的意思 你想做特工
Okay? And I really think that you deserve to be.
而且我真心觉得你有资格成为特工
I have an idea that might convince mom and dad.
我有一个主意 或许可以说服爸妈
A pen? Is it a spy pen? Because I know I'm...
一支笔 这是特工专用笔吗 我知道我
Okay, Ernie? Shh...
行了 厄尼 嘘
And yes, it is a spy pen.
正如你所说 这是支间谍专用笔
It disables listening devices within a five mile range,
它能干扰五英里范围内的窃听器
in case someone is bugging us.
以防有人在窃听我们的对话
Like that J.U.D.Y. Bot? I know she's been buggin' me.
比如那个朱蒂机器人 我知道她一直在偷听我
Well now you know what it's like to have an annoying younger sibling.
现在你知道有个超烦人的弟弟是什么感觉了吧
Okay.
不说了
Here's how it works. It only lasts for 15 seconds at a time.
它是这样使用的 一次只能持续持续秒
As long as it's beeping, no one can hear us,
只要它在“哔哔”叫 别人就听不到咱们的谈话
so, no beep-y, no talk-y. Okay?
所以 没有“哔哔”声就不许说话 懂了吗
Now, I just intercepted a message about
我刚拦截了一个有关重要任务的消息
an important mission that our parents do not know about yet, so...
现在爸妈还不知道 所以
Go on, there's a secret mission?
继续说啊 有个秘密任务对吗
Once again,
再说一遍
no beep-y, no talk-y.
没有“哔哔”声就不许说话
Now, our parents do not know about the mission yet,
爸妈对此次任务并不知情
so we're gonna go do it, and prove to them that y...
所以我们要去执行任务 向他们证明你
That I could be a spy. I get it, I get it.
我可以做一名特工 我懂了 我懂了
No beep-y, no talk-y.
没有“哔哔”声就不许说话
Now, it's a fairly simple mission, so it'll give you an opportunity to show your stuff...
这个任务很简单 你要把握机会 展示你的能力
Don't worry, I understand the pen now. Finally.
别担心 我知道这支笔的使用方法 终于知道啦
Unless it's beeping, I don't mention the mission or the secret spy stuff.
它没在“哔哔”叫 我就不能提任务或者秘密特工这类事嘛
Ernie, great job hacking into
厄尼 干得不错哦
the security system and getting us in here undetected.
你黑掉了安全系统 让我们偷溜进来 还没被发现
Easy peasy, Mac'n'cheese-y.
小菜一碟嘛
I just disabled the museum's firewalls and downloaded the schematics.
我刚关掉了博物馆的防火墙 还下载了馆内地图
Wow. I am good at this.
哇 我还挺擅长做这种事的
Told you you would be.
早和你说了吧
Heads up, you've got incoming.
当心 有游客到你这儿来了
Beat it, kid, or I'll go prehistoric on your little butt.
走开 小屁孩 不然我就打烂你的小屁屁
Talk about a blast from the past.
他一定憋了很久
Now I know what killed the dinosaurs.
我现在知道恐龙是怎么死的了
I have a visual on the target. He's just entered the museum.
我发现目标了 他刚走进博物馆
Wait for my go, repeat: Wait for my go.
等我说“走”再行动 重复一遍 等我说“走”再行动
You're parked in a loading zone. Move the van or I'll have you towed.
你停在了装卸区 把车开走 不然我就把车拖走
Um, when you say, "move the van," you mean...
额 你说“把车开走”的意思是
I mean move it now.
现在就把车开走
Move it now?
现在就走
Not until I say so!
我没说之前都不许动
Excuse me!
你再说一遍
Uh, nothing, officer, sir.
没啥 警官大人
J.U.D.Y.
朱蒂
I recognize that guy over there from the mission profile.
我在任务文档里看到过这男的
It's the target, we gotta move in.
他就是目标 我们得靠近他
Stick to the protocol. We're not supposed to move without Ernie's signal.
要严格按计划执行 厄尼没下指示以前我们都不能动
Is that enough of a signal for you?
这指示够明显了吧
That was a close one.
真险啊
Agent sidelines! Whatever you do, do not take your foot off the...
边线特工 无论你做什么 脚千万不要松开
...brake.
刹车
And now I'm starting to see why no one else wanted Ernie to be a spy.
我开始明白他们为什么不让厄尼当特工了
You didn't tell us there was a mission, you stole a van,
你居然没把这个任务告诉我们 还偷了辆面包车