K.C.,
KC
we're at an expensive French restaurant.
我们现在可是在高级法国餐馆
What are you doing on your phone?
你老拿着手♥机♥干嘛呢
Ordering a pizza.
订个披萨
Why do we bother taking her to nice places?
咱们何必费心带她来这么高档的地方
You know what? Here's an idea.
你猜怎么着 我有个主意
How about I go to the mall and you guys pick me up when you're done?
我去商场然后你们吃完了来接我怎么样
Or don't.
不接也行
Okay.
好的
Target has entered the restaurant.
目标已进入餐馆
I have facial recognition confirmation.
已对其进行脸部识别
Target maches the profile:
目标人物符合档案信息
Slight limp, broad shoulders, weak chin,
微跛 宽肩膀 尖下巴
and a very long... Eyelash?
和特别长的 眼睫毛
Oh. Oh, no. That one's mine, actually.
哦不是 这眼睫毛其实是我自己的
Intel shows he's here to get the stolen plans
情报显示他是来取失窃的
for our new missile defense system.
我国最新导弹防御系统方案
Our assignment: Recover those plans.
咱们的任务是 夺回方案
I'll cover the exit.
我去出口监视他
I'm going in.
我进去
You can't go in the lounge. It's for adults only.
你进不了休息室 未成年人勿入
Not a problem.
这都不叫事儿
My little girl's grown up so fast.
我的小姑娘这么快就长大了
He's on the move and he's got a briefcase.
他正在走动 而且拿着手提箱
I have a visual on the plans.
我看见箱子里的方案了
Let's do this!
咱们开干吧
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to play with matches?
没人告诉过你不要玩火柴吗
I highly recommend the filet of sole.
我强烈推荐无刺比目鱼柳
I can't believe you hit me.
我真不敢相信你打了我
I'm just a little girl.
我只是个小姑娘
A little girl who just girl-stomped you, son.
一个刚柔弱地踹了你一脚的小姑娘 臭小子
Time for you to chill out.
凉快会儿吧您呐
What?
怎么啦
You never heard of a teenage spy?
没听说过少年特工啊
Sorry.
不好意思
I didn't have time for dessert.
一直没来得及吃甜点
K.C. Undercover S01E01 Pilot
少女卧底 第一季第一集
Morning, Mom.
妈 早上好
Hey, I need my permission slip signed for my field trip next week.
嘿 我需要你帮忙在我下周的出游同意书上签字
No slip, no trip. No trip, I flip.
没有签名就不能出游 不能出游我就要疯了
Kind of busy here.
我这儿忙着呢
So am I.
我也是啊
I mean, I have a test to study for,
你看 我要考试了还得复习
a paper to write, and I still find time to bug you.
有篇论文要写 还得抽时间来烦你
Sweetie, I run an accounting firm,
亲爱的 我有个会计公♥司♥要经营
I take care of two kids, cook, clean, do the laundry,
我得照顾俩孩子 做饭 打扫 洗衣服
and have to convince your father his hair isn't thinning.
还得让你♥爸♥相信他没掉头发
You really want to compete with me?
你真想跟我比比
I get it. You're busy. I'll just sign it for you.
我知道了 你很忙 我帮你签了得了
No, K.C., you really shouldn't--
不行KC 你真的不该
You do my signature better than I do.
你签我的名比我自己签的都好
Is there anything you aren't good at?
还有什么是你干不好的事吗
Yes, failing!
有啊 失败
Well, you're just perfect, aren't ya?
呵呵 你可真是完美啊 是不是
Well, I am mom and dad's favorite.
可不是吗 我可是爸妈最喜欢的孩子
Yeah, right.
是吗 可不是吗
There's my K.C.! My pride and joy--
我的宝贝KC在这呢 我的荣耀 我的骄傲
Uh... Hello?
嘿 看这里
Oh, hey, Ernie. Didn't see you there.
嗨 厄尼 刚才没看见你
You guys want to laugh?
给你们讲个笑话
K.C. Thinks she's your favorite.
KC觉得她是你们最喜欢的孩子
Funny, right?
挺好笑的 是吧
Right? Mom?
是吧 妈
Oh, hey, Ernie. Didn't see you there.
嗨 厄尼 刚才没看见你
Don't be ridiculous.
别胡说了
Just because K.C. Has an a average,
就算是KC成绩总是得A
she's a black belt in karate,
还是空手道黑带
and she single-handedly retrofitted the whole house to run on solar power,
而且她一个人就能让整栋房♥子翻新用上太阳能
doesn't mean you're not as good as...
也不代表你没有
Hey, look, breakfast is ready!
嘿 看啊 早餐做好了
So, I'm thinking tonight you come over,
所以我在想今天晚上你过来
hack into the school's network
黑进学校的网
and switch all the cute boys into my classes.
把所有的帅哥调到我们班里来
Okay.
好了
Marisa, as much as I enjoy risking expulsion
玛丽莎 虽然我非常喜欢冒这种被开除的风险
so that you can get a date,
让你勾搭帅哥
tonight is a school night and--
但今天是上课日
Please don't say it. I need to study.
我求你别说 我得学习
She said it.
还是说了
Okay. How many times do we have to go over this?
好了 就这事咱们还得说多少回
Study, bad.
学习 是不好的
Party, good.
玩乐 是最好的
The first dance of the year is Friday night
这周五晚上是今年第一次舞会
and we are going.
咱们得去啊
And we're gonna get all boom, boom pretty on
我们会随着音乐派对走起
Shakira, I hear ya Shakira, I hear ya
狼姐我听见啦 狼姐听见啦
my hips... My hips...
我的屁♥股♥ 我的屁♥股♥
Marisa. Marisa. Marisa.
玛丽莎 玛丽莎 玛丽莎
Half of the school is now staring at us.
半个学校都盯着咱们看呢
How embarrassing.
多难为情啊
Why isn't the other half staring?
另外一半怎么没盯着咱们看
Okay, look, the point is even if I wanted to go,
好啦 你看啊 重点是就算我想去
which I don't, I have a robotics club meeting friday night.
我周五还有机器人社团开会 再说我也不想去舞会
Ugh, come on, K.C., you're going to that dance and having some fun.
拜托了KC 你得去跳跳舞 开心地玩一玩
Yes, because there's nothing more fun
可不是吗 因为没有什么比坐在边上
than sitting around and watching you flirt
看你一晚上都在调戏男生
with guys all night, waiting for one to talk to me--
等着哪怕一个男生跟我说说话更有意思了
which thankfully never happens.
真是庆幸从没有男生跟我说过话
Because every time I do trying talk to a guy,
因为每次我试着找个男生说话
I just come off sound like a complete idiot.
我说话的样子就跟傻子似的
I mean, my brain says something really cute
就是说 我的脑子里说了些特别可爱
and funny, but my mouth is just kind of like,
又好笑的 但是一到嘴上就全变成
"blah blahbitty blah blah blah."
“叽里呱啦啦啦啦啦”
Oh, come on! You are exaggerating.
得了吧 你也太夸张了
How are you doing, Marisa?
你好啊 玛丽莎
hey, Ryan, cute jacket.
嗨 瑞恩 夹克很好看
Thanks. Hey, k. C..
谢谢 嗨KC
Hey jacket, cute jacket.
嗨夹克 好看的夹克
I mean, hey cute, Ryan jacket.
我是说 嗨好看 瑞安的夹克
Hey, j--
嗨夹
Oh, just kill me.
杀了我算了
I'm worried about K. C..
我挺担心KC的
I--I just hope testing her is the right thing to do.
只希望考验她这事儿不是个错误
It's all going to be okay.
都会没事的
She's never met a test she couldn't ace.
她还从来没遇到过考不好的试呢
Takes after her old man.
这点像她爹啊
She sure does.
那可不是吗
Here she comes.
她来了
My name is Wally.
我叫瓦力
I'm with a secret government agency.
我在一个秘密的政♥府♥机构工作
It can't be that much of a secret
要是你就这么到处跟人说
if you go around telling people.
那也算不上什么秘密了
This is my ID.
这是我的证件
You need to come with me.
你得跟我走一趟
Okay.
好了
Uh, I think you have the wrong K. C..
我觉得我不是你要找的那个KC
Let me just show you my ID.
给你看看我的证件
My belly button!
我的肚脐眼
I think you just turned my outie into an innie!
我觉得你刚把我突出的肚脐踹进里面去了
Let me go!
放开我