So, now what do I do?
现在我要做什么
Well, you need to get Lincoln to ask you to the dance,
你得让林肯邀请你参加舞会
so you can stay close to him until you recover that phone.
你才好近距离接触到他然后拿到手♥机♥
Go with him?
和他一起
Like on a...
就像是
A date?
约会
Oh, don't tell me you've never had a date.
你可别告诉我你从来没有约过会
No, I haven't.
我是没有啊
Because someone told me I wasn't allowed to until I was 18.
因为有人跟我说不到十八岁不可以约会
Well, excuse me if I don't want my little girl to grow up too soon.
我不想我的宝贝女儿那么快长大难道也有错吗
Now, when you go to the dance,
回头你去参加舞会的时候
don't forget to bring your ninja stars,
别忘了把你的忍♥者飞镖带来
your brass knuckles and stun gun.
还有指节铜环 电击枪
I need all that for my first mission?
第一次出任务就要带这么多
No, for your first date.
是第一次约会
Dad, out.
老爸撤了
Well, if he likes girls like juli,
既然他喜欢朱莉那样的女生
I'll just be like juli.
那我就来当一回朱莉好了
Oh my god, Lincoln!
哎呦我天 是林肯啊
I'm K.C., no 'E'.
我是KC 没有E
No, wait, there is an 'E', but it's after an 'I', like 'I' before 'e, '
不对 其实是有E的 但是在I之后 就像I在E前面
except after 'c'--except in this case, it is after a 'c'.
而不是在C之后 除了这种情况都是在C后面
So much for rules.
好多规则哦
Anywho.
管它呢
Um, you're, like new and stuff,
你是新来的吧 是这样
and there's this dance Friday night.
这周五学校有舞会
What do you say we, like, go together?
咱俩一起参加怎么样
I know the electric cha-cha slide.
我会电恰恰舞滑步哦
Cha-cha.
恰恰
Whoa, that... That is tempting, but...
喔 很厉害嘛 但是
No.
不行
Ermahgerd.
我了个老天爷啊
What was I thinking? You know what?
我到底在想啥呢 你们知道吗
I wasn't thinking because if I was thinking,
我啥也没想过因为如果我想了的话
I would've never agreed to all this.
我就不会答应这件事了
Been there.
感同身受啊
Said the same thing as I was walking down the aisle.
我结婚时也说过同样的话
Excuse me? I meant the first time.
你说什么 我是说第一次
Excuse me?
你啥意思嘛
Not now, honey.
先不说这个 亲爱的
You were saying?
你刚才说啥
Too busy whispering to remember to pick me up from school... again?
忙着说悄悄话呢 又忘了去学校接我了
Why didn't you call?
你为啥不给我打电♥话♥
I did.
我打了
Eighty-three times. Call a brother back.
打了八十三次 你倒是回一个啊
Oh, that was you? I didn't recognize your number.
噢 这个是你的号♥码啊 我没认出来
Look, I blew my mission, because I am too pathetic
听着 我搞砸了任务 因为我太可悲了
to get a guy to go to a dance with me.
连找个男生和我参加舞会都办不到
I made a complete fool out of myself.
我就跟个傻瓜似的
And the worse part is I can't even talk to my best friend about it.
最讨厌的是我竟然都不能和我最好的朋友说这件事
Sure you can. I'm listening.
当然可以了 我听着呢
Dad, I am talking about Marisa.
爸 我是指玛丽莎
I get it, sweetheart.
我明白 宝贝
It's not easy leading a double life.
过着双重生活是很不容易
I'm 16, I haven't even figured out how to live one life.
我才十六岁 我连一重生活都不知道怎么过
You know, you can still go to the dance and complete your mission.
你还是可以去参加舞会 完成你的任务
The K.C. I know never gives up.
我认识的KC从来不会放弃
Don't forget, your country needs you.
别忘了 你的国家需要你
No. You guys cannot keep putting that pressure on me.
不 你们不能一直把这样的压力施加在我身上
Look, I am not some spy girl, okay?
听着 我不是什么特工女孩 好吗
I am just a girl. An ordinary girl.
我就是个女孩 一个普通女孩
No, you're not.
不 你不是
You're... You're extraordinary.
你 你是与众不同的
Oh, look, I know you guys keep saying that.
我知道你们一直这样跟我说
But I don't feel extraordinary, okay?
但是我并不觉得我有多与众不同 好么
I just feel overwhelmed.
我已经不堪重负了
You know what? Forget this spy stuff, okay?
这样 忘了特工这件事 行吗
I'm done. Done.
我不干了
Fine, it's your decision.
好吧 决定权在你
But you really disappointed us.
但是你真的让我们很失望
We expected more from you, K.C.
我们觉得你能做得更好 KC
I guess we see more in you than you see in yourself.
我觉得我们在你身上看到的特质比你自己看到的要多
Hey, Marisa, it's me.
玛丽莎 是我
Let's say I actually wanted to go to this dance Friday night.
这么说吧 我想参加周五晚上的舞会
What would I wear?
我该穿什么衣服
Marisa? Hello?
玛丽莎 在听吗
Sorry, I took so long.
抱歉我花了这么久才到
Okay, so this one will show off your legs,
这件可以秀出你的长腿
but this one will bring out your eyes.
但是这件可以突出你的眼睛
Hold these, I've got to go back for the shoes.
拿好了 我得回去找鞋子了
She's a girl! She's a girl!
她是个女生没错 苍天有眼啊
Wow! Look at you!
哇 快瞧瞧你
Thanks!
谢谢
Wasn't a compliment, sweetie.
不是在恭维你 亲爱的
Initiating fart sequence. Silent but deadly mode.
启动放屁程序 无声但是臭气熏天模式
Eww!
恶心
It wasn't me! I swear!
不是我 我发誓
Sorry, the one who smelt it, dealt it.
抱歉 谁先闻到的就是谁
That is nasty! Ugh!
太恶心了
Bye, sweetie. No 'e'.
再见啦 没有草字头的萌妹
I guess your date had to go.
我猜你的舞伴是回不来了
If you want, you can hang with me.
如果你愿意的话 我可以做你的伴
Okay.
好啊
That'd be cool.
挺好的
Whatchya looking for?
你找啥呢
Nothing. What are you looking for?
没找啥 你找啥呢
Nothing.
我也没找啥
I'll be right back. I'll go with you.
我马上回来 我和你一起
You can't. Why not?
不行 为什么
It's something I have to do alone.
因为这地方只能我一个人去
Like what? Like...
什么地方 那个
Go to the boys' room.
男洗手间
I can go to the-- I'll be right here.
我也可以 我就在这儿等着
K.C., I am so happy you're here.
KC 你能来这里我真的很开心
And look at you. You look absolutely... Perfect.
快看看你哦 你看起来超完美
What exactly is up with you?
你咋回事啊
I mean, I haven't seen you this happy
自从你父母把你从女子学校弄出来之后
since your parents pulled you out of that all girls school.
就没看过你这么开心了
It's just a dance.
只是个舞会而已
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
And now my little antisocial caterpillar
现在我那大大咧咧的小伙伴
is transforming into a beautiful, outgoing butterfly.
正在蜕变成漂亮的展翅欲飞的花蝴蝶
I'm back.
我回来了
Wow, you work quick, butterfly!
哇 你动作好迅速 花蝴蝶
Time for me to spread my own wings.
我也该展翅飞走了
Hi.
你好啊
Ugh, how lame.
太逊了
Like anyone knows how to dance to this?
会有人知道这个曲该跳什么舞吗
I do.
我知道
Me too!
我也是
I learned it from watching one of those celebrity dancing shows.
我是从名人舞蹈真人秀里学的
Want to? Sure.
来不 好啊
You're a spy. So are you.
你是个卧底 你也是
I'm taking you in.
我要收了你
No, I'm taking you in...
不 是我要收了你
Even though I don't know where "in" actually is.
虽然我不知道该往哪收
I can't blow my cover...
我不能暴露我的身份
But I can dip you.
但是我可以把你带走
This is so not what I thought my first school dance would be like.
这和我想象中的第一次舞会大相径庭
No way!
不会吧