This was my first school dance, too.
这也是我第一次参加舞会
Really? I actually had fun.
真的吗 其实我还挺开心的
You know, up until you picked me up
直到你把我拎起来
and threw me over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
像一袋土豆似的扛在肩膀上
Okay, that wasn't so bad either.
好吧 也没那么糟啦
Just so you know, I really wanted to go to the dance with you,
你要知道 之前我真的很想和你一起参加舞会
but I--I couldn't.
但是我不能
You know, orders.
纪律要求 你懂的
Wait. Why?
等等 为什么
I acted like a total dork when I asked you to the dance.
我要请你去参加舞会的时候表现得就像个傻瓜
But--but most of the time you're cool.
但是 大部分时候你都很酷啊
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
Well, I--I am a spy.
我是个特工啊
And I've been trained to notice things,
我被训练成一个观察细致入微的人
like really awesome girls.
比如对于一些很赞的女生
Wait, just to be clear, that girl was me, right?
等等 确认一下 你说的是我 对不
Yeah.
是的
So, I'm assuming you're going to let me live.
那啥 我在想你会让我活着出去的吧
I have to double check with headquarters,
我得跟总部确认一下
but, uh... Fingers crossed.
但愿如此吧
Mom, come in. I need you.
妈妈 快出来 我需要你
Hello.
喂
Can you hear me? Hello? Mom?
能听见吗 喂 妈妈
Hello? Mom. Mom, I'm in trouble.
喂 妈妈 妈妈 我遇到麻烦了
Can you hear me? Hello?
听见了吗 喂
Mom?
妈妈
K.C.?
KC
What the heck is this thing?
这是什么玩意儿
Great. Mom forgot her bracelet.
这下好了 妈妈忘了带手镯了
What is going on?
什么情况啊
I'm not supposed to tell you this,
我不该跟你说这个的
but mom and dad are spies and I have been
但是爸妈都是特工
recruited to help them on a mission.
我也应♥召♥帮他们完成一项任务
Slow your roll.
你丫慢点说
How do I know I can believe you?
我凭什么要信你
We are talking on a bracelet.
我们正在用手镯通话
Well, that doesn't mean anything.
那也不能说明什么啊
Okay, that means something.
好吧 这下真的说明一些问题了
So it's true? You're all spies?
所以这是真的了 你们都是特工
Hey! Why wasn't I asked to be a spy?
嘿 怎么没人邀请我做特工啊
Please, you are so not cut out to be a spy.
拜托 你不适合做特工
Oh, really?
当真
Remember the time I managed to sneak into the girls' locker room?
还记得那次我试着躲进女生的更衣室吗
Yes, everyone remembers. You were caught immediately.
大家都记得 你立刻就被抓住了
Look, if mom and dad check in,
听着 如果爸妈回来了
tell them that I'm being held against my will in the a/v storage room.
告诉他们我被强行关进影音俱乐部的器材室里了
I'm going to try to make it out alive,
我会尽量努力逃出去
but if I don't, I'm going to be really late for curfew.
但是如果我逃不出去的话 晚上到点没回家可不能怨我
Sure, I'll let them know.
没问题 我会告诉他们的
I just hope I'm cut out to deliver a message.
我就适合当个传话筒
Come on, Jason.
来吧 杰森
This is a nice quiet place where we can... talk.
这是个可供我们安静聊天的 地方
Marisa!
玛丽莎
Oh, sorry.
对不起啊
Ocupado!
被人先占了
No, no, no! No, no, no!
不不不不不
Don't go.
别走啊
Just a hunch, she doesn't do very well in school, does she?
直觉而已 她学习不怎么好 对吧
Not the face! Not the face!
别打脸 别打脸
Gotcha.
抓到你了吧
Not cut out to be a spy, huh? Thank you.
做间谍不太合格吧 谢了
I believe I just saved your butt...
我觉得我刚才是用我的屁♥股♥
With my butt.
救了你的屁♥股♥
Oh, by the way, genius? The door was unlocked.
多说一句 天才小子 门没锁
No, it wasn't.
不可能
I was pulling, pulling-- oh, fudge.
我之前推啊 推啊 哎 蒙谁呢
Hey, uh, how about you let me go and we grab a bite to eat?
嘿 要不你放我出去 咱俩去找点吃的怎么样
You like Sushi?
你喜欢吃寿司吗
Nice try, but I don't date bad boys.
想得美 我不和坏男孩约会
Thank you.
谢谢了
So, I'm, uh, I'm assuming you're going to let me live?
你会让我活着出去吗
Fingers crossed.
但愿如此吧
Oh, I am so proud.
你真让我骄傲
You completed your first mission.
你完成了你的第一次任务
You know me, I never give up.
你了解我的 从来不会放弃嘛
I never doubted you for a second.
我从来就没怀疑过
My little girl kicked butt tonight!
我的小女儿今晚表现很惊艳啊
The whole world owes you a debt of gratitude.
整个世界都欠你一个人情债
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Aren't we forgetting somebody... Again?
我们是不是又把某个人忘了
You know what, he's right.
他说的没错
If it weren't for you, I would have never completed that mission.
如果没有你 我也不可能完成这项任务
Ernie, you are the real hero.
厄尼 你是个真英雄
You know, I totally underestimated you, son.
我之前真是低估你了 儿子
We should've recruited you to be a spy and not K.C.
我们应该培养你做间谍而不是KC
You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that--
你不知道能听到你这么说我有多
oh, don't worry, he'll wake up
别担心
totally refreshed in the morning and he won't remember
他明早就会清醒过来
anything that's happened in the last six hours.
完全忘掉过去六小时内发生的一切事情
See, baby, I told you everything was going to be okay.
看吧 宝贝 我就说一切都会好起来的
Yes, you did. My big strong spy daddy.
没错 你是这么说的 我伟大又强壮的卧底老爸
You know I am.
你最了解我了
There is a code of honor that all spies must follow.
所有间谍 都必须遵守一套荣誉守则
Prepare for anything.
准备好应对任何状况
Never give up the mission.
任务不完成决不罢休
And no matter what...
不管发生什么
Don't let texting blow your cover.
别为了发短♥信♥而暴露了你的身份
Zendaya is back as K.C. Undercover.
赞达亚回归 出演《少女卧底》
Premieres Sunday, January 18th at 8:30 on Disney Channel.
一月十八日星期天晚八点半 迪士尼频道首播