Please stop that!
别这样求你了
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Let me go!
放开我
Okay, uh...
好啦 那个
The police just got here...
警♥察♥已经到了
And they said that they're going to wait outside
说他们要在外面等着
and give you one last chance to let me go,
并给你最后的机会放我走
and if you do...
而如果你照做了
They won't be mad.
他们就不会生气啦
Man, this is gonna hurt.
天哪 肯定会很疼
Okay, seriously, can't just hang here all day.
好了 说真的 我不能一整天就在这儿挂着啊
Stand back! All right? I watch reality shows.
后退 好吗 我可看过真人秀的
I will scratch your eyes out and scar you emotionally.
我可以挖掉你们的眼睛 给你留下心灵的伤疤
One minute, forty two seconds.
一分四十二秒
A new record!
新纪录
I don't know what is wrong with you people,
我不知道你们这群人犯什么毛病
but if you think my parents are gonna pay
但是要是你们觉得我爸妈会花
some big ransom, you are sadly mistaken.
大价钱赎我 你们可就犯了个可悲的错误
They are not rich.
他们可没什么钱
They are just boring accountants.
他们就只是无聊的会计
Now, I wouldn't say we're boring.
“无聊”这个说法我倒不敢苟同
And accounting isn't our only job.
会计也不是我们唯一的工作
Honey, we're also spies.
宝贝 我们还是特工
And we need your help on a mission.
我们有个任务需要你帮忙
What?
啥
Okay, so let me just get this straight.
好的 咱们来捋一捋思路
Um, basically, you guys have been lying to me my entire life.
也就是说 你们骗了我一辈子
Honey, we wanted to tell you we were spies,
宝贝 我也想过告诉你我们是特工
but we weren't allowed to.
但我们不能这样做
Well, we could have, but then we would've had to kill you.
也不是说不能 但是随后我们必须得把你杀了
You guys are joking, right?
你们开玩笑呢 是吧
Yeah. Okay.
呃 好吧
I just don't get it. Why me? I'm j--
我就不明白了 为什么是我啊 我只是
what were you guys talking about?
你们说什么呢
Nothing!
没什么
Are you planning a surprise party for me?
你们是不是要为我办惊喜派对啊
I knew you guys wouldn't forget my birthday...
我就知道你们不会忘记我的生日的
Again.
还是忘了
But why me?
但为什么是我啊
I'm just a regular kid.
我只是个普通的小孩
A regular kid? No.
一个普通的小孩 才不是呢
We had you tested when you were three,
我们在你三岁的时候给你做过测试
you were certified a genius.
结果表明你是个神童
You used to read us bedtime stories.
你以前总给我们读睡前故事
Shakespeare.
读莎士比亚
Wait, I'm a-- I'm a genius?
等等 我是个神童
Why didn't you guys tell me that?
你们怎么不告诉我
Because we didn't want you to get a big head--
因为我们不想搞得你头大
which, according to the tests, you already have,
当然 根据测试结果 你的头已经很大了
because your brain is so big.
因为你的脑容量太大了
And let's face it, sweetie, you kick butt!
面对事实吧宝贝 你太厉害了
Your first lesson at "karate kiddies" when you were five,
你五岁那会儿上儿童空手道班的第一节课
you crushed your sensei's windpipe.
就把老师的气管打折了
Wa--you guys said he choked on a raisin.
啥 你们当时说他是吃葡萄干噎着了
Again... Whoa.
还是 哇塞
Plus, you're perfect for this mission,
另外 让你参与这项任务简直太合适了
because you go to Hamilton high.
因为你在哈密尔顿高中上学
Our intel shows one of the students
而情报显示 校内其中一名学生
is an undercover teen spy working for the other side.
是个为敌方工作的秘密少年间谍
Now, we need someone on the inside we can trust.
我们现在需要一名可以信任的内部人员
Your mission, if you choose to accept it...
你的任务是 如果你选择去接受的话
I love saying that.
我就喜欢说这句话
It gets old, baby.
宝贝 已经过时了
Is to identify that spy and recover the code
就是去找出间谍 取回病毒的代码
for a new virus that jams cell towers,
这种新型病毒能够干扰手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
rendering every mobile device useless,
让所有移♥动♥设备变得毫无用处
thus creating worldwide havoc.
从而对整个世界造成严重破坏
You mean it all goes down?
你是说就全都没有了
No texting, no selfies, no super cute kitten pics...
没有短♥信♥ 没有自♥拍♥ 没有超级可爱的小猫咪照片
No checking in?
没有签到
If I go somewhere and I can't check in,
要是我去一个地方而不能位置登记
how will I even know that I was there?
我怎么知道我去过了啊
Tell me about it.
就是说啊
But, sweetie, you can help stop the virus.
但是 亲爱的 你可以帮忙阻止这个病毒
So, what do you say, K.C.? Are you in?
怎么样啊KC 你加入吗
Any chance you changed your mind about going to the dance?
你有没有改变不参加舞会的决定啊
Because a lot of cute boys are going!
因为好多帅哥要去的
Please. Marisa,
求你了 玛丽莎
you know that school dances are not my thing.
你知道学校舞会不是我的菜
Plus, I have way too much going on to be
另外 我还有好多别的事要忙
worrying about meeting some...
根本没时间关心什么
Boy!
帅哥
Who is that boy?
那帅哥是谁
Lincoln treadwell. He just moved to D.C.
林肯·特雷德韦尔 他刚搬到华盛顿特区来
From where? Heaven?
从哪搬来的 天堂吗
Wait, um, just moved to D.C.?
等等 刚搬到华盛顿来
Wow, this mission is gonna be a lot more fun
哇 这个任务可会比我想的
than I thought it would be.
要有意思多了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, sorry, I can't eat with you. I have to go to detention.
对不起 我不能跟你吃饭 我被罚留堂了
Wait. You're in trouble again?
等等 你又惹麻烦了
Oh, no. No, no, no. It's a dedication ceremony.
没有没有 这回是个致敬仪式
They're naming the room after me.
他们要将那间教室以我的名字命名
Of course I'm in trouble.
当然是我又惹麻烦啦
Hey, Reena. How you doing?
嘿 蕾娜 怎么样啊
Let me guess, you don't have anyone to sit with,
让我猜猜 没有人跟你一起坐了
so you figured sitting with the girl sitting by
所以你觉得和一个独自坐着轮椅的女孩
herself in a wheelchair was better than sitting alone?
坐在一起比自己单独坐着好
I would not have put it that way, but okay.
我可不会这么说的 但是好吧
Well, too bad! I'm saving these seats.
那么可真遗憾 这些座位有人了
Sure, you are.
是啊 可不是吗
Ermahgerd, reena!
我了个老天爷啊 蕾娜
Why is that annoybot sitting in my seat?
这儿怎么有个不速之客坐在我的座位上
Hi, Julie.
嗨 朱莉
Uh, my name's not Julie, it's juli. J-u-l-I.
我的名字不是朱莉 是朱利 锋利的利
No e!
没有草字头
I was just leaving, juli no e.
我正要走呢 朱利没有草字头
And, by the way, not only do you have no 'e', but you have no class.
然后顺便说一句 你不但没草字头 你还没课上呢
Uh, of course I have no class. It's lunch.
我当然没课上了 现在是午饭时间啊
Activate eavesdrop mode.
开启窃听模式
The code for the cell tower jamming program
发射塔干扰程序的密♥码♥
is embedded in a smart phone.
已经植入一部智能手♥机♥中
Your contact will hand off at the school dance...
你的接头人将会在本周五的校园舞会上
Friday night.
转交给你
That's too bad.
太可惜了
I was just about to post really cute selfie.
我还想着上传我帅气的自♥拍♥照呢
You and me, both, brother. You and me both.
我也是这么想的 小哥 我也是这么想的
Dad, come in, dad.
爸爸 快出来 爸爸
Hi, honey. Hologram-high-five.
亲爱的 来个全息图击掌啊
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I pull that on all the rookies.
我每次都要和菜鸟们玩这一招
So, what do you got?
好吧 有什么进展
I spotted the target.
我发现了目标
He's going by the name of Lincoln Treadwell.
是一个叫林肯·特雷德韦尔的人
He's tall and he's cute and his hair is all-- not important.
他又高又帅 头发是 这些都不重要
The virus is embedded in a phone
病毒被嵌入在一部手♥机♥里
that he is receiving at the school dance.
他将会在校园舞会的时候收到这部手♥机♥
Good work!
干得漂亮