这个晚上你已经有太多惊奇了 明天我会告诉你
you've had too much surprise for one evening.I will tell you tomorrow.
现在你就告诉我
You will tell me now.
他写信给我因为你叔叔也是我叔叔
He wrote to me because your uncle was also my uncle.
我是你表哥 你留着一半相同血的表亲 就这样
I am your cousin. Your half-cousin, that is.
你母亲是我父亲的姐姐?
Your mother was my father's sister?
我们是留着一半同血缘的表亲?
We are half-cousins?
你是个古怪的年轻女子
You are a strange young woman.
我告诉你得到一笔财产时 你显得严肃沉郁
I tell you you've inherited a fortune and you are very serious.
而现在却为一桩无足轻重的小事
I tell you something of little importance
你却兴奋成这样 你有两个妹妹
and you dance with excitement.- You have two sisters.
一个表妹对你来说也许无足轻重
A mere half-cousin may be of no importance to you,
但对我来说...
but to me...
什么也没有过
I have no-one. I've never had anyone.
你必须去
You must go.
写给黛安娜和玛丽告诉她们马上回来
Write to Diana and Mary and tell them to come home immediately.
但是为什么? 因为我们富有了
But why?- ue4d6Because we are rich.
是你富有了 简
You are rich, Jane.
我们可以干我们喜欢的事
We may do anything we like.
我们可以过我们喜欢的生活
We may live as we choose.
明天写信给她们
Write to them tomorrow.
赶紧 汉娜 我们得在她们回来之前把火点好
Hurry, Hannah. We must light the fires before they arrive.
她们想每间房♥里都生火
She wants fires in every room,
在她们从没待过的地方也是
in places where they never were.
5000英镑有何用...
What's the use of &5,000...
如果你不能在圣诞节生一些火?
if you can't light a few fires at Christmas?
2万镑... 圣约翰!
&20,000... St. John!
我不要再听到了
I will not hear another word.
我们已经说过很多次了
We have been over it again and again.
我们的叔叔把它留给一个侄子和三个侄女
Our uncle left a nephew and three nieces.
我们应该均等收益 简 你从没富有过
We must all profit from his will equally.- Jane, you have never had money.
你不知道你会用它来干什么
You do not know what use you may put it to.
而你也从来没试过没有家人的滋味
And you have never been without family.
我会有哥哥和姐妹 还有一个家
I will have a brother and sisters, and a home.
我愿意成为你的哥哥 不管你是否分享叔叔留给你
I will be brother to you whether you share the money our uncle chose to leave you,
...仅仅留给你的财产
you and only you, or not.
让你们身无分文 无法实现梦想
Leaving you with nothing, unable to realise your dreams,
而我却独自富有?
and me with a fortune?
我深知那不会让我快乐
I know enough about money to realise that will not make me happy.
未来怎么办?
What of the future?
你结婚的时候?
If you should marry?
我永远也不会结婚
I will never marry.
她们回来了
They're coming.
你们在学德语吗? 是啊
You're enjoying your German lessons? Yes,
它比法语简单 但... 我想让你学一种新语言
it is easier than French, but not so...- I want you to start learning a new language.
我们明天开始吧
We will begin tomorrow.
跟你一起去? 好望角?
Go with you? To the Cape?
和我一起做传教士的工作
To share my missionary work.
我观察你一年了...
I've been watching you for over a year now ...
我深信你能胜任这份工作
and I am convinced you are equal to the task.
你就没问过自己上帝为何要引领你至此?
Have you never asked yourself why God led you here?
在你快死的那个晚上
On that evening, at the very moment you were ready to die,
他领我穿过沼泽发现了你
he led me through all this wilderness to find you.
你总是想要环游世界
You have always felt you must travel the world.
简 这是你的宿命
Jane, it is your destiny.
他问过你了 是吗?
He had asked you, hasn't he?
我就说
I knew it.
圣约翰叫我跟他结婚
St. John has asked me to marry him.
谢天谢地
Thank heavens.
这样他就可以安全地和我们一起待在家里了
Now he'll stay at home, safe with us.
他让我成为他的妻子...
He has asked me to marry...
以便助他的传教士工作
him that I might accompany him on his missionary work.
你们都会死的 你们的身体都太虚弱了 不可以去非洲
The two of you will shrivel up and die. You are both too pale to go to Africa.
你没同意吧 简?
You did not agree to go, Jane?
简 你不能同意
Jane, you cannot.
我们会航行6周
We sail in six weeks.
我们必须作婚前准备
We must make marriage preparations.
我们为何不能像兄妹般?
Why can we not travel as brother and sister?
作为朋友?
As equals?
那是不可能的
That would be impossible.
圣约翰 可你并不爱我啊
St. John, you do not love me.
爱对此事没有任何意义
Love is not an ingredient in this matter.
我担心你依然忘不了你的旧朋友
I fear you have not forgotten your old association,
尽管他伤害过你
despite the harm he tried to do you.
我不会再见他们
I will never see any of them again,
但我欠我在桑菲尔德府的朋友一笔债
but I owe a debt to my friends at Thornfield Hall.
某种程度上 我在那里开始了我的新生活
In many ways, I started my life there.
那儿使我成为简·爱 上帝造就了简·爱
I became Jane Eyre.- God made Jane Eyre.
你不须为此向罗切斯特付出什么
You surely don't give this man Rochester any credit for that?
当然不会 我清楚自己在做什么
Of course not. I have always known myself.
但他是第一个发现真我
But he was the first to recognise me
并且爱他所见之人
and to love what he saw.
我会很快给你答复 圣约翰 别急
I'll give you your answer, St. John, soon. Don't worry.
如果我跟你走 那将是我的决定
And if I go with you, it will be my decision.
你也会因此而感谢他
You'll have him to thank for that.
简!
Jane!
简!
Jane!
简!
Jane!
简!
Jane!
简!
Jane!
真遗憾 是吧?
Aye, it's a pity, all right.
你知道桑菲尔德府吗?
Did you know Thornfield Hall?
我过去在已故的罗切斯特先生的马厩工作
Aye, miss, I used to work for the late Mr. Rochester in his stables.
他去世了
He is dead.
我的意思是 现在这位爱德华先生的父亲
I mean, the present Mr. Edward's father.
小姐 我猜你不是这儿人
I'm guessing you're not from these parts, miss,
所以你不知道发生了什么事
so you don't know what happened a while or so back.
一年之前
It were almost a year ago now.
爱德华先生遣走了大部分的仆人
Mr. Edward had sent away most of the servants,
所以没人清楚到底发生了什么事
so nobody knows exactly what happened.
伯莎
Bertha.
伯莎 下来
Bertha, come down.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
伯莎 上面不安全
Bertha, it's not safe up here.
抓住我的手好吗?
Will you take my hand?
来 我们一起下去
Come, we'll go down together.
抓住我的手好吗?
Will you take my hand?
伯莎 下来
Bertha, come down.
伯莎
Bertha,
不要!
No!
谁?
Who's there?
该死
Damn it.
我的蜡烛呢?
Where are my candles?
你以为我瞎了就用不着它们了吗?
Do you think because I'm blind I don't need them?
怎么回事? 派洛特也疯了吗?
What's the matter now? Has Pilot gone mad like the rest of us?
嘿 怎么回事?
Well, man, what's the matter?
乔治?
George?
是你吗?
That is you, isn't it?
乔治在厨房♥里 先生
George is in the kitchen, sir.
你是谁?
Who is that?
派洛特认识我 先生
Pilot knows me, sir.
这是简·爱的手指
These are Jane Eyre's fingers.
我很清楚
I'd know them anywhere.
是简 是我 先生
It's Jane..- It is me, sir.
我回来了
I'm come back.
这真是简吗?
You are real?
我经常梦见你 然而你却在一个早上离开了
I dream of you often, and in the morning, you're gone.
你是个女巫
You always were a witch.
这真实吗? 你总是折磨我
Does that seem real?- You always did torment me.
我真是简 先生
I'm very real, sir.
我是个独♥立♥的女人了
I'm an independent woman.