我们至少需要六套日常穿的衣服
We need at least six daydresses.
挑一下晚礼服
Choose the evening garments.
我们最多只要三套
We'll need three at most.
这用来做头纱
And this for the veil.
阿黛尔会在上面扯出一条缝的
Even Ad鑜e would draw a line at that.
这个吧
There.
这个更适合
This is much more suitable.
现在 到晚礼服了
Now, evening dresses.
给小姐 你认为怎样
For mademoiselle. What do you think?
不行?
No?
应该给小姐送这条
This is for mademoiselle.
这孩子比我更了解你
The child knows you better than I do...
我们买♥♥这个吧
We take it.
简·爱是不会头脑发热的
Jane Eyre will not be overwhelmed.
爱小姐 你真的要去米尼特里举♥行♥婚礼吗
Miss Eyre, you will really be going to Miniterre for the wedding?
是的
Yes.
你要在康特兰德酒店住一晚上然后再坐汽船到法国吗
You'll stay the night at the Contlander Hotel and then take the steamboat to France?
是的
Yes.
我多希望我能跟你一起去
I wish I could go with you.
你得留在这里
You must stay here.
但不用担心 罗切斯特先生…
But don't worry, Mr Rochester...
我们会为你挑所好学校
We will pick out a good school for you.
他们会不会打我 饿死我? 不会的
They will hit me and starve me? No.
我保证不会发生这样的事的
I promise that will never happen.
走开!
Go!
是谁?
Who's there?
你是谁
Who is it?
乔治 主人说他什么时候会到家
George, what time did the master say he'll be home?
不用担心 小姐 他已经离开家里一晚了
Don't worry, miss. He's been away one night already.
他不会在外面再过一晚的
He will not stay away another.
我只是离开了24小时 回来就这样了?
So I'm only gone for twenty-four hours, and I return to this?
你没法离开我 很明显
You can't do without me, clearly.
出什么事了吗
Is anything wrong?
不是索菲
It was not Sophie.
也不是菲尔费克斯太太 甚至不是格蕾斯·普尔
It was not Mrs Fairfax. It was not even Grace Pool.
你只是在做梦吧
What, you were dreaming.
我之前是在做梦 但之后我醒了
I had been dreaming, but then I awoke.
感谢上帝 没发生更糟的事
Thank God nothing worse happened.
感谢上帝你没事
Thank God you're safe.
不是格蕾斯·普尔 还能是谁呢
It was not Grace Pool. Who else could it have been?
我不是在做梦
I was not dreaming.
是你的梦影像残存?
And the rest of your dream?
桑菲尔德是个废墟?
Thornfield a neglected ruin?
我不说一句话就离开你了? 不
And I left you without so much as a word. No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
把这归于你的焦虑
Put it down to your anxieties.
你将要进入新生活的自然而然的焦虑
Your natural anxieties about the new life you're about to enter.
昨天我很高兴地忙着收拾行李 我不是在担心未来
Yesterday I was very busy and happy packing. I was not worried about the future.
我认为怀抱着跟你一起生活的希望 是件很光荣的事
I think it a glorious thing to have the hope of living with you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you...
昨天我过得很好
It was a fine day, yesterday.
看
Look.
暴风雨消散了
The storm is gone.
这就好了 小姐 稍等
Here we are. Miss. Wait.
好了 谢谢 索菲
That's it. Thank you, Sophie
等一下 小姐 看看您
Wait a minute Miss.Look at you.
您太迷人了
You're so beautiful.
夫人
Madam
你终于来了
At last, there you are.
我怎么会认为那块华而不实的头纱会更适合你呢
How could I have thought that that gaudy veil would have suited you better.
约翰准备好马车了吗 是的 先生
Is John getting the carriage ready? Yes, sir.
行李拿下来了吗
Is the luggage brought down?
是的 先生 好
Yes, sir. Good.
行李都绑好放在马车上了吗
Have it strapped and ready on the carriage.
从教堂回来我们就马上走 是的 先生
We're leaving the moment we return from the church. Yes, sir.
对不起 简
I'm sorry, Jane.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我要求并且责令你们两位 在那可怕的最后审判日
I require and charge you both, as you will answer on the dreadful day of judgement...
如实地揭开心中的一切秘密
... that the secrets of all hearts shall be discloses...
如果你们之中谁知道有阻止你们
... that if either of you know any impediment why you may not lawfully
合法结合的因素 你们现在就要坦白
be joined in matrimony, you do now confess it.
因为你们必须确信 凡是没有经过
Are you well assured that so many as a couple together
上帝的同意而结合的
otherwise than God's word has allowed...
都不是由上帝结成的夫妇 他们的婚姻也将不合法
... are not joined together by God, neither is their matrimony lawfull.
婚礼不能继续
The marriage cannot go on.
我宣布有障碍存在
I declare the existence of an impediment.
继续!
Proceed!
我说了 继续!
I said, proceed!
我不能不经过调查就继续
I cannot proceed without some investigation.
也许障碍能够逾越 请您解释一下 我不这么认为 这是不可逾越的
Perhaps it might be got over, explained away. I hardly think so. It is insuperable.
罗切斯特先生有一个妻子 她还活着
Mr Rochester has a wife now living.
你是谁 我叫布里格斯 是个律师
Who are you? My name's Briggs, a solicitor.
而且你给我强加了一个妻子 我会提醒你她是存在的 先生
And you enthrust on me a wife. I would remind you of her existence, sir.
她是法律认可的 即使你不认可
Which the law recognizes, if you do not.
我没有妻子
I have no wife.
桑菲尔德府的爱德华·菲尔德斯·罗切斯特
Edward Fairfax Rochester of Thornfield Hall...
与伯莎·安东瓦内达·梅森
... was married to Bertha Antoinetta Mason...
在牙买♥♥加西班牙城的圣本尼迪克特教堂
... at St. Benedict's church in Spanishtown, Jamaica...
于1825年3月18日结合
On the eighteenth day of March, 1825.
即使这份文件是真的
If that is a genuine document
它也不能证明里面提及的女人还在人世
it doesn't prove that the woman mentioned there is still living.
她三个月前还活着 对此我有证人
She was living three months ago. I have a witness to the fact.
你说了些什么?
What have you to say?
你说了些什么? 绅士们 这里是属于上帝的地方
What have you to say? Gentlemen, this is a place of God.
我姐姐就住在桑菲尔德府
My sister is living at Thornfield Hall.
去年六月我还在那看到她
I saw here there last June.
不可能
Impossible.
我是这里的老居民 先生
I'm an old resident of this neighbourhood, sir.
我从来没有在桑菲尔德府听说过有一个罗切斯特太太
I've never heard of a Mrs Rochester at Thornfield Hall.
不 以上帝的名义
No, by God!
我小心处理这件事 所以没人会知道
I took care that none would.
够了 够了
Enough, that is enough.
整理好教堂吧 今天不会再有婚礼
Clear the church, there will be no wedding today.
然而 在你离开之前
Before you go, however...
我恳求你到房♥子里去
... I beg you to come up to the house...
我希望你见见一个人
... I've someone I wish you to meet.
把它带回马厩 约翰
Take it back to the coach-house, John.
今天不会用到它了 好的 先生
It won't be needed, today. Very good, sir.
带着你们的祝贺退下去!
Away with your congratulations!
迟到了十五年的祝贺
They're fifteen years too late.
你记得这个房♥间吗 梅森
Do you remember this room, Mason?
你几乎在这里丢了性命
Where you almost lost your life?
早上好 普尔太太
Good morning, Mrs Pool.
你的病人今天早上怎样 有点暴躁 先生
How is your charge, this morning? A little touchy, sir.
我们刚在吃早餐 不过她现在冷静下来了 你会非常小心的吧 先生
We were having some breakfast, but she's calm now. Will you be very careful, sir?
我不是一直都非常小心吗 格蕾斯
Aren't I always, Grace?
我们最好离开
We'd better leave.
为什么 理查德 你害怕了吗
Why, Richard? Why, are you frightened?
女士们 先生们 请允许我向你们介绍我的妻子
Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to my wife?
赶快离开吧 先生 这样她才会再次冷静下来
Just leave quickly, sir, and she will be calm again.
锁上门 先生
Lock the door.
那就是我的妻子
That was my wife.
如你们某些人所知 我的父亲是个贪婪的人
As some of you know, my father was a greedy man,
他想保住他的财产 所以他让他的小儿子
who wanted to preserve his estate by marrying his younger son off,
跟一个能给他带来丰厚嫁妆的妻子结婚
to a wife who would bring him a rich dowry.
我被送去加勒比海
I was sent to the Caribbean, where...
在那里知道了我对神秘 美丽女人的偏好
... knowing my predilection for dark, handsome women...
我被梅森和他的父亲迷惑 追求他的姐姐 伯莎
I was tricked by Mason and his father into pursuing his sister, Bertha,
她当时就像闪烁灿烂的繁星般美丽 诱人
who was as beautiful as the glittering stars, and just as tantalizing.
在我知道那个事实前
I was married before I knew it.