But we were all right, once.
我们很幸福
We were happy.
但一点一点 一切都变了
Just bit by bit, everything changes.
听上去像许多人的婚姻故事
Sounds like the story of many a marriage.
最糟的是我...
The worst part of it is that I...
我没法因为那样觉得而停止责备自己
I just can't stop blaming myself for feeling this way.
因为我知道此时此刻 有许多人
Because I know there's people a lot worse off
比我还要糟得多
than me at the moment.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
就假装我的小世界还没瓦解吗
Just... Just pretend that my little world isn't falling apart?
你能重新把它拼凑好
You can put it back together again,
总会好的
in time.
我不觉得
I can't see it.
我都不知道从哪开始
I wouldn't even know where to start.
嗯 我记得那种感觉
Yeah, I remember that feeling.
你的小世界什么时候瓦解了
So when did your little world fall apart?
不如说是对婚礼誓词的无视吧
Well, let's call it a flouting of the marriage vows.
谁
Who?
凯伦的母亲
Karen's mother.
是她工作上的同事
It was a bloke she worked with.
我从不怀疑是我造成的
I mean, I've no doubt I drove her to it.
我也不用告诉你 我有时多么不可理喻
I don't have to tell you how impossible I can be.
但你留在了她身边
But you stayed with her?
那会儿人们更习惯这样做
Well, people tended to do that more then.
-你原谅了她 -对
- You forgave her? - Yeah.
花了好多年
Years later.
当她...
When she was in her...
当她在做最后一轮化疗的时候
When she was in her final round of her chemo.
我多希望能早点发现原谅她的办法
See, I just wished I'd found a way to do it earlier.
我提这件事 只是想告诉你陈年的怨恨
I only mention this because grudges and resentments
如果你想 会伴随你的一生
can linger forever if you let them.
它们会吞噬你的灵魂 直到一点不剩
They gnaw away at your soul until there's nothing left.
总是 我继续休假了
Anyway, I'll furlough off.
告诉男孩们我明天再来
Tell the boys I'll be by again tomorrow.
还有
Oh, and...
我还有这张红牌呢 如果我真需要 所以
I've still got this, you know, if I need it, so...
谨言慎行
watch your step.
-杰克 杰克 -怎么了
- Jack! Jack! - What?
下楼来
Come downstairs.
瑞安 你也来
Ryan, you, too.
什么
What?
来厨房♥里
Just go in the kitchen.
妈 妈
Mum! Mum!
你们好啊
Hello! Hiya!