隔离故事
第一季 第一集
梅
梅
Mel?
梅 你能听到吗
Mel, can you hear me?
她好像掉线了
I think weve lost her.
总之 我们继续吧
Anyway, shall we just press on?
拜托了
Please, God.
正如我所说 这通电♥话♥是我们人力部门
As I was saying, this call is just about us in HR
想找到大家问一句
reaching out to the rest of you to say,
"你们好吗"
"How you doing?"
对不起 我最近很不容易好吗
I'm sorry, I'm just struggling with this, OK? I'm...
我对这一切很挣扎
I'm just struggling with all of this.
你们都有家人陪伴
You've both got families.
我这只有我自己
I'm... I'm here on my own.
我都不知道过几个月 我还有没有工作
I don't even know if I'm gonna have a job in a couple of months.
就坐在这 顾影自怜 越来越肥
Just sitting here, all alone, getting fatter by the day.
-欢迎来到我的世界 -听着
- Welcome to my world. - Listen, listen.
我们都在挣扎 雅思敏
We're all struggling, Yasmine.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道我最近找到了什么救星吗
Do you know what I've been finding a life-saver?
酒精 孩子 上帝
Alcohol. The kids. God.
音乐
Music.
当然了 音乐
Ah, of course. Music.
提起我的旧吉他
Picked up the old guitar.
不 别唱歌♥
No, don't sing!
她已经受够多的苦了 看看她
She's suffered enough. Look at her.
*你可能觉得身在地狱*
*You may think that you're in hell...*
*但四面墙并不是监狱*
*But four walls ain't no prison cell
*人们将会发现*
*The thing that people are gonna find
*唯一的牢笼在心里*
*The only cage is in the mind.*
求你了 别发网上去
Please, don't be posting these online.
我在考虑发到网上去
I'm thinking about posting it online.
知道吗
You know?
鉴于梅的缺席和雅思敏的困境
Well, given Mel's absence and Yasmine's difficulty...
-坏了 -我们要明天重新开会吗
- Oh, shit. - ..Shall we, erm, reconvene tomorrow?
该死
Shit.
夸梅
Kwame...
夸梅 太抱歉了 我不知道这边怎么了
Hi, Kwame. I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened there.
我下次一定弄好
I will make sure I get that fixed for next time.
我保证
I promise.
没关系 没关系 梅
It's fine. It's fine, Mel.
实际上我想单独跟你谈谈
I actually wanted to talk to you alone, actually.
你知道我已经得过了吧
So, you know that I've had it, right?
很早的时候
Quite early on.
在医院待了两天
Two days in the hospital.
同一家医院
The same hospital.
什么
As what?
跟你即将分娩的医院是同一家
As where you'll be having the baby.
你明白我的意思了吗
So... you see where I'm going with this?
不太明白
Not exactly.
我免疫 而你只有自己
I'm immune. You're on your own.
我提出当你的分娩陪护
I'm offering to be your birthing partner.
我已经跟妻子说清楚了
Now, I've cleared it with my wife, and...
我也会离生产部位远远的
I'll stay away from the business end of things.
不光是对她的尊敬 但...
Not just out of respect for her, but
也是出于对你的尊敬
out of respect for you, too.
因为我们已经有这层职业关系了
Because we've got a... a professional relationship,
我不想任何事破坏这层关系
and I wouldn't want anything to jeopardise that.
你想去考虑一下吗
Do you wanna go away and have a little think about it?
好 好极了
Yeah. Great.
保重 拜拜
All right, well, erm... take care. Bye-bye.
我发誓 我笑得太用力以至于吐了
I swear, I laughed so hard that I actually threw up.
怀孕之后 这还是第一次
It was the first time in this whole pregnancy
我把午饭吐出来
I've actually brought up my lunch.
作为一个父亲 我觉得这很感人
You know, as a father, I find it very touching that someone,
有同事 这么关心你
a colleague, would care about you so much.
爸 这很诡异
Dad, it's weird!
-他连朋友都算不上 -等下
- He's not even a friend. - Hold on.
-放威士忌吗 -甜点里不放
- Whiskey? - Not in the trifle!
谢利的孩子 他们在做饭
Shelley's kids, they're cooking.
你们那边有多少人
So... So, how many of you are there?
显然有我和艾莉森 谢利 马丁 丹尼尔
me and Alison. Shelley, Martin, Daniel, obviously.
丹尼尔的戴尔
Daniel's Dale.
谢利的罗伯 三个小孩子
Shelley's Rob. Three little ones.
梅兰妮
Melanie!
看看你
Oh, look at you.
你怎么样
How're you doing?
挺好的 谢谢你 艾莉森
Yeah, good, thanks, Alison.
-有好好照顾自己吗 -对
- Looking after yourself? - Yep.
真的吗
Are you?
她没喝酒 我能看出来
She's not drinking, I can tell.
我想看看孕肚 来看看孕肚
I want to see the bump. Lets see the bump.
求你了
Please.
女孩 绝对是女孩
A girl. Definitely a girl.
你想好名字了吗
Do you know what you're going to call her?
没 我还没决定
No. I haven't decided yet.
亲爱的 怀了宝宝
You know, darling, you've got to think
你必须得多想想这些正能量的事情
just such beautiful thoughts with that baby inside you.
不要痛苦 不要报复
Nothing bitter. Nothing vengeful.
因为肚子里的宝宝
Cos the unborn, you know,
他们就像有灵魂的海绵 会吸收你的情绪
they're like spiritual sponges, sucking it all up.
好的 谢了 艾莉森
OK, yeah. Thanks, Alison.
我们都在这支持你 亲爱的
We're all here for you, darling.
记住了
Just remember that.
她担心你
She's worried about you.
老实说 我也担心你
I am, too, if I'm honest.
是吗
Are you?
我知道你把自己照顾得很好
I know you've done well for yourself.
很棒的工作 漂亮的公♥寓♥
Great job. Beautiful flat.
但你刚才谈论你同事的态度
But the way you were talking earlier about your colleague,
那可是很负面 梅
it's a lot of negativity, Mel.
这对胎儿可不好
That can't be good for the baby.
而且你现在得开始为她考虑了
And you need to start thinking about her now.
不光是你自己
Not just yourself.
-做好了 -我得走了
- It's ready! - Oh, I've got to go.
甜点做好了
Trifle's ready.
皮特和艾莉森
那再见了
Bye, then.
夸梅
Hi, Kwame.
我在考虑你的提议
So, I've been thinking about your offer,
然后...
and...
删除
嗨 你不认识我
Hi. You don't know me.
我是梅
I'm Mel.
显然 我必须移除掉
Well, apparently, I've got to get rid
我心中的一些黑暗面
of some of the darkness that is in my heart
开始把别人放在首位 所以...
and start putting other people first, so...
这是我想给你的讯息
this is just a message to tell you...
我觉得你父亲是对的
..that I think your dad was right,
选择你和你妈妈
choosing you and your mum...
而不是我和孩子 因为
..over me and the baby, because,
我也曾经像你一样
you see, I've... I've been you
在其他类似的处境
in that other situation and, er...
情况不妙
it's not good.
显然 如果我早点了解你和你妈
I mean, obviously, if I'd known about you and your mum,
就根本不会有什么孩子了
there wouldn't even be a baby.
梅 你在干什么 你不能发送这个
Mel, what you doing? You can't send that.
夸梅
Kwame.
夸梅
Kwame.
我知道我来了没多久 还没交到朋友
I know I haven't been here long enough to make any friends,
但那不代表我愿意当着...的面生孩子
but that doesn't mean that I wanna give birth in front of...
删除