你不去拿吗
Don't you want to go and get it?
不不 我先放那里晾一会
No, no, no. I leave it there for a little bit.
让病菌... 你懂的
Let the germs, you know...
然后再用消毒液喷一下
Then I Dettol it.
接着在冰箱里放一晚 消除剩余漏网的病菌
Pop it in the fridge overnight just to get rid of any stragglers.
-好吧 那不会损害食物吗 -不 不会
- Right, and that doesn't harm it? - No, no.
反正只是发胶而已
It's just hair gel anyway, so...
-发胶 -哈罗兹百货的高级货 亲
- Hair gel? - Mm-hm, from Harrods, darling.
这罐发胶从伦敦跋山涉水过来
Hair gel that has come all the way from London,
之前放在仓库里
that's been packed into a warehouse,
然后搬进送货车
and then put onto a delivery van,
接着大老远运到布里斯托
and then brought all the way to Bristol
由一个不得不工作的人送到你手上
by a person who is working because they have to.
就为了一罐破发胶
For hair gel?!
我要保持高生活标准嘛
I have standards to maintain.
你还好吗 罗谢
Are you OK there, Roche?
你现在在... 你在摇晃呢
You've gone a bit... You're rocking a bit.
神啊 赐予我力量
God, give me strength!
罗谢
Roche?
你不知廉耻
You have got no shame.
你一丝一毫羞耻感都没有
You have literally got no shame.
你知道今天是什么日子吗
Do you even know what day it is?
知道吗
Do you?
你打给我
When you have phoned me,
求我帮你做咨♥询♥
and begged me for a session.
你恳求我 因为你觉得不这么做
You have pleaded with me because you didn't think
你就撑不过今天
that you could get to the end of the day otherwise.
你到底知不知道今天是什么日子
Do you know what day it is?
今天是周六
It's Saturday.
周六复活节 是凯伦的忌日
It's Easter Saturday. It's Karen's anniversary.
对
Yeah.
罗谢 我不知道该说什么
Oh, Roche. I don't know what to say.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
罗谢尔 对不起
Rochelle, I'm sorry.
我为这一切道歉
I'm so sorry for everything.
我清楚自己的德行 我并非注意不到的
I do know how I am. I don't not notice, OK?
也许我就是没勇气面对它
Maybe I just don't have the balls to get on with it.
那些医护人员 店主
The nurses and the doctors, or the shopkeepers,
送货员 你说得对 你说得很对
the delivery men, you're right, you're absolutely right.
警♥察♥ 你 大家都很了不起
The coppers, you. People are being amazing.
他们勇敢站出来 他们...
They're stepping up and they're...
我太低劣了
I'm vile.
我就是这种人 我心里很清楚
It is me, I know. I do realise that.
但这不是借口
That doesn't excuse anything,
我忘记你失去了凯伦 这是不可原谅的
it doesn't excuse forgetting about you losing Karen.
我真的很抱歉 请你原谅我
I am sorry about that. I need you to forgive me that one.
我不希望你自责
I don't want you to feel shit,
你已经很难过了 我不想加重你的愧疚
shitter about yourself than you already do,
我只希望你明白 我们都在受苦
I just want you to appreciate that we're all suffering.
大家都很耿直
Everyone is raw,
因为我们不像往常那样思考过后再行动
because we're not filtering things the way that we normally do.
所以 所有其他那些正在发生的破事
So all that other shit that's going on anyway,
和这该死的病毒毫无关系
that's got nothing to do with this bloody virus,
那些情绪 都...
all of that stuff, it gets erm...
都压抑浓缩 累积到满格
It gets compressed and then it gets supercharged
然后...
and it...
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 我一直忍♥不住哭
I'm so sorry. I keep doing this.
我没料到会这样 我是专业人士
I wasn't expecting it. You know, I'm a professional.
平时我都能管理好情绪
I can deal with emotions normally.
不过现在也不是平常时期
It's not normal times now, though, is it?
我当然原谅你
Of course, I forgive you.
我真是个混球
I am such a wanker.
没错
Yes.
你是混球 我们都发现了
Yes, you are, as we have both discovered.
但你知道吗
But do you know what?
你会没事的
You're going to be OK.
你也是 我保证
So are you, I promise.
那么
Now...
你想和我跳一会儿舞吗
do you wanna have a little dance with me?
什么
What?
我最近在看一个应用...
There's this app that I've been...
抖音
Tik Tok.
估计只有这个真的能转移我的注意力
It's probably the only thing that is really distracting me.
-除了... -别说出来
- Outside of the erm... - Yeah, don't.
你最近喜欢跳哪支舞
So, which one are you doing?
网红韦恩和弗兰琦夫妻的还是贾斯汀·比伯的
Are you doing the Wayne and Frankie or the Justin Bieber?
-什么 -歌♥姬莉佐有段舞特别棒
- What?! - There's this really brilliant Lizzo one.
名厨戈登·拉姆齐的也很精彩
Or there's a cracking Gordon Ramsey.
-来吧 罗谢 -怎么了
- Come on, then. Roche? - Yeah?
你明天能打给我吗 就聊聊天
Will you call me tomorrow, just for a chat?
好 我会打给你
Yeah. Yeah, I will.
开跳
Come on!
这招漂亮
Ooh, great move.