真的 爸爸
I mean, seriously, Dad,
你那房♥子里住了11个人
you've got 11 people staying at that house,
你却连问都没问过我想不想...
and you didn't even ask me if I wanted to...
凯莉 你好 是我 梅
Kelly. Hi, it's me. It's Mel.
我在一本旧地址簿里找到了你的号♥码
I found your number in an old address book that I had.
我都不知道我还留着
I didn't even know I still had it.
我最近常常想起你
So, yeah. I've been thinking about you a lot lately.
想起我们小时候的事
Er, about when we were kids.
还有...
And, erm...
我想说的是 你还记得八年级那时
Yeah, the thing is, do you remember in Year Eight when, erm...
我说你♥爸♥很奇葩 结果你诅咒我吗
I called your dad weird and you put a curse on me?
你说我会孤独终生 我的孩子们都会恨我
You said that I'd end up my own and that my kids would hate me.
诅咒成真了
Well, it came true.
我知道 真的太神奇了
Yeah, I know. It's amazing, really.
虽然我只有一个孩子
I mean... it's only the one kid.
她暂时还没恨我 但她以后会的
And she doesn't hate me yet, but she will.
她会知道我曾经不想要她
She'll know I didn't want her.
我决定把她生下来仅仅是因为她父亲
I'm only going through with it because the father, her father,
一直不停地叫我去堕胎
was on and on at me to have an abortion,
最终我决定 "滚你妈♥逼♥"
and in the end, I just thought, "Fuck off," You know?
不 你没资格搞大了我 还来对我指手划脚
No, you don't get to knock me up and then tell me what to do.
总之 现在我独自住在
Yeah, so, anyway, I am... I'm now, er, living on my own
这座我刚搬来的城市
in the city I've just moved to,
24小时居家隔离
in 24-hour lockdown,
宝宝还有三周就出生
and with a baby due in three weeks.
所以我想着你会想知道...
So I just... I thought you'd want to know that...
诅咒生效了
it worked!
好棒哦
Yay!
分享
这条信息是给你的
This message is for you.
你
You!
因为你老婆理应得到更多 我也是
Because your wife was entitled to more, and so was I.
你个人♥渣♥
You... You fucking arse!
渣男
Arse!
喂
Hello?
你好 你是梅吗
Hi. Hello. Is that Mel?
你是哪位
Who is this?
你...你不认识我
Oh, you don't... Erm, you don't know me.
你信息发错给我了
You left me a message by mistake.
你好像是要找一个叫凯莉的人
I think you were after someone called Kelly.
天呐 抱歉
Oh, God. Sorry.
不 没事 没关系
Oh, no, it's fine. It's fine.
我打来是因为 我有点担心你
No, erm, I was only calling cos I was a bit worried about you.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
不好
No.
我不好
I'm not.
我不意外
I'm not surprised.
亲爱的 没事的
Oh, sweetheart. It's OK.
你尽管哭吧没关系 都发泄出来
You go ahead and cry. Let it all out, yeah?
没事的
It's all right.
我就是...
I just...
我希望自己想要她
I just... I want to want her.
我的宝宝
You know, my baby.
我希望自己想要她
I just want to want her.
嗯 我知道的
Oh, yeah, I know you do.
她值得拥有比这更好的 比我更好的
She deserves better than this. Better than me.
我觉得你很好
Oh, you sound lovely to me.
你听起来会是一个很棒的妈妈
Sound like you'd be a lovely mum.
真的吗
Do I?
真的
Yeah.
你有孩子吗
Have you... Have you got any kids?
有
Yeah.
到时在医院会有人陪着你吗
Will you have anyone there with you at the hospital?
没有 只有助产士
Er, no. Apart from the midwives.
不过没关系 我不想任何人去
But, you know, that's all right. I don't want anyone, really.
好吧
Ok.
你缺不缺食物
And are you doing OK for things like food,
厕纸那些东西
toilet roll, that all right?
不缺 我有邻居帮忙
Yeah. I've got neighbours.
他们把日用品放在我门口
They're leaving shopping at the door.
他们很喜欢吃披萨
They're big on pizza.
听着 我得挂电♥话♥了 亲爱的 抱歉
Oh. Listen, I'm gonna have to go, sweetheart. Sorry.
但如果你改变主意了
But if you... if you change your mind
希望有人到医院陪着你
about wanting someone with you,
就想象一下我在那里 好吗
just imagine me there, yeah, OK?
想象我在一旁帮你打气
Imagine I'm with you, going,
"加油 梅 加油 你能做到"
"Come on, Mel. Come on. You can do it."
那是手♥机♥吗
Is that a phone?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟谁说话 手♥机♥给我
Who the fuck are you talking to? Give it here.
我怎么跟你说的
What the fuck have I told you?
喂
Hello?
不 不
No! No...
号♥码已屏蔽
你好
Hello?
这是录给你的
this is for you.
给你长大后看
For when you're older.
因为这是段非常特殊的时期
Cos this... is an extraordinary time.
我们正在经历它
And we're living it.
我每天都会唱一首歌♥给你听
And I'm gonna sing you, erm, a little song every day,
因为我觉得那样挺好的
because I thought that might be nice.
也能让我在你出生前练习一下
And, erm... Well, it gives me some practice for when you arrive.
我想你会喜欢这里的
I think you're gonna like it here, you know?
尽管发生了这一切
Despite everything...
这里还是有很多很好的人
there are some really good people around.
善良的人
Kind people.
总之 这首歌♥是我外婆以前常唱给我听的
Anyway... this is one that my nan used to sing to me.
现在 我唱给你听
And now, it's for you.
*美丽的梦想家*
*Beautiful dreamer*
*在我面前醒来*
*Awaken to me*
*星光和露珠*
*Starlight and dew drops*
*在等待着你*
*Are waiting for thee*
*这个蛮横世界的声音*
*Sounds of the rude world*
*白天传入耳中*
*Heard in the day*
*又被月光带走*
*Led by the moonlight*
*消失无踪*
*Have all passed away*
*美丽的梦想家*
*Beautiful dreamer*
*我歌♥中的女王*
*Queen of my song*
*温柔的旋律*
*List while I woo thee*
*哄你开心*
*With soft melody*
*生活中忙忙碌碌*
*Gone are the cares*
*人们不再在乎*
*Of life's busy throng*
*美丽的梦想家*
*Beautiful dreamer*
*在我面前醒来*
*Awaken to me*
*美丽的梦想家*
*Beautiful dreamer*
*在我面前醒来*
*Awaken to me*