隔离故事
第一季 第四集[剧终]
凯伦
瑞安
Ryan.
瑞安 剪头发 快成杂草堆了
Ryan, haircut. It's getting out of hand.
不许碰我的头发 剪他的
You're not touching my hair. Cut his!
不许碰我的头发
You're not touching mine.
看看
Have a look.
-是外公 -天啊 来得真是时候
- It's Grandad. - Oh, Jesus, that's all we need.
不 别怂恿他
No, don't encourage him.
这对他们来说太幼稚了
No, they're too old for this.
他们太大了 他们不想做
They're too old! They don't wanna do it.
快停下
Pack it in!
走开 走开
Clear off! Clear off!
走开 走开
Clear off! Clear off!
你以为你在做什么 你个老糊涂
What do you think you're doing, you silly old fool?
跟我外孙打招呼
Saying hello to me grandson.
这跟你没关系
Well, you've got no business.
-谁说的 -你在无视管制
- Says who? - You're flouting the rules.
我没无视
I am not flouting!
都是必需品 牛奶 面包和痔疮膏
Essential supplies - milk, bread and haemorrhoid cream.
我算好了
And I've worked it out,
这是离合作商店最近的路线
it's the quickest route back from the Co-op.
并不是
No, it's not.
如果走你家这边的小径 就是最近的
Yeah, if you use the cut-through down the side of yours, it is.
还有
And...
小史蒂芬 以及...
Little Steve, what's more...
必要的维护
Essential maintenance.
有块草坪秃了
You've got a bald patch.
赶紧走吧 行吗
Just jog on, will ya?
我会的 当我确定他们没事之后
Yeah, I will, when I know that these are all right.
他们怎么会没事
How can they be all right
他们的妈妈跟那个
when their mother's shacked up
奥迪男一起住在东达利奇
with the Audi man in East Dulwich?
-加里没有奥迪 -我在他家车道见过
- Gary hasn't got an Audi. - I saw it in his drive.
那是他邻居的车
That's his neighbour's car.
实际上 他有一辆六年的福特嘉年华
Actually, he's got a six-year-old Ford Fiesta.
但凯伦说
But, you know, Karen says
你只看到了当时你想看到的事情
you're only seeing what you wanna see at the moment.
-史蒂芬 她试过挽救你们的关系 -我没试过吗
- Steve-O, she tried to make it work. - Oh, and I didn't?
不 她现在只想要一份友好的财务安排
No, no. All she wants now is an amicable financial arrangement,
解决共享监护权的事
sort out shared custody.
她自己挖的坑 自己承担后果
She made her bed, she can lie in it.
首先 她很想见孩子们
First and foremost, she's desperate to see the boys.
她现在跟那个混球困在一起了
Well, she's locked up with bollock-face now,
所以就别想了
so she can whistle for that.
她可以打电♥话♥ 像我一样看看他们
You know, she could call round and see them like I am,
但她担心你会大发雷霆
but she's worried that you'll throw a mighty wobbler.
她一直想给你打电♥话♥
She's been trying to call you...
滚开 管好自己的事吧
Bog off and mind your own business!
好吧 对了
All right. Hey, listen.
你应该把那边的脚手架处理一下
You know, you want to get that scaffolding sorted down the side.
挪个地方 碍事了
Get it shifted. It's causing an obstruction.
我怎么弄 你个笨蛋
Well, how can I, you bell-end?
建筑工人得放他们的工具
The builders had to down their tools!
再见 伙计们
Bye, lads.
再见 外公
Bye, Grandad.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我的员工在哀嚎 "这还要持续多久"
I've got staff screaming, "How long is this going on for?"
天啊 你知道吗 我都43岁了
Jesus Christ. You know, I'm 43 years old
以前还从没听说过"无薪假"这个词
and I've never even heard of the word "furlough" before.
这个词是哪来的
Well, where did it come from?
又是妈妈打来的吗
Was that Mum again?
吃你的饭
Just eat your dinner.
他回来了
He's back.
做点锻炼 来吧
Do your exercises. Come on!
锻炼
Exercise!
就这样
That's it.
很好 然后...
OK, great, and then...
这是你
That's you.
多谢了
Thanks, mate.
你有过吗
Have you?
有过什么
Have I what?
见过他 加里
Ever met him, Gary?
我们遇到过一次
Well, we've... We've had an encounter.
我和瑞安觉得他人还不错
Me and Ryan think he's all right.
我们跟他还有妈妈在度假村待过一周
We had that week with him and Mum in Center Parcs.
多谢搅和了
Thanks for the brew.
他来了
Here he is.
外公
Granddad!
走开 不然我报♥警♥了
Clear off, before I call the police.
别客气 我没无视禁令
Feel free. I'm not flouting.
遵守社交距离
Observing distancing.
也没有法律禁止
And there's no law against exercising
以舞蹈演员的方式锻炼
in the style of Michael Flatley.
你早就该被休无薪假的
You should have been bloody furloughed,
休假去该死的疯人院
furloughed off to the bloody madhouse long ago.
好了 骂人与反抗判决
Right, swearing and dissent.
我在北部联赛执裁的时候从不容忍♥闹剧
I stood no nonsense when I was reffing in the Northern Premier,
我也绝不容忍♥你胡闹
and I'm not taking it from you.
你再继续就要吃红牌了
You're heading for a red if you carry on.
下场 下场 下场
Off! Off! Off!
你介意告诉你那白♥痴♥父亲
Do you mind telling that idiot father of yours
别再过来了吗
to stop coming round?
为什么
'Why should I?'
因为他来是想惹火我
Because he's just doing it to wind me up.
他去是因为他想见孩子们
'He's doing it because he wants to see the boys.
我也是 他们本该来我这边
'So do I. They were supposed to be coming to me
过复活节假期的 记得吗
for the Easter holidays, remember?'
对 但他们没过去 对吗
Yeah, but they didn't, did they?
所以我要集中精力照顾好他们
So I'm just focusing on looking after them.
你是说把他们当人♥质♥
'You mean using them as hostages.'
我没把他们当人♥质♥
I'm not using them as hostages.
你可以给他们打电♥话♥ 可以视频聊天
You can call them, you can FaceTime them.
那跟见到他们本人不一样 对吗
'It's not the same as seeing them in the flesh, is it?'
只要一会儿就好
'It'd be just for a minute.
要是你答应不发火就好了
'If only you promise not to make a scene.'
我没这么答应过 你离远点
No, I promise to do no such thing. You stay away.
因为孩子们对情况
Because these boys are confused
已经够困惑的了
enough about the situation as it is.
困惑的不是孩子们 史蒂芬
'It's not the boys that are confused, Stephen.
他们已经接受了我们分居的事实
'They've accepted that we're separated.
他们只是不想选择其中的一方
'They just don't want to have to pick a side.
你能让我看看他们吗
'Will you let me see them, please?
史蒂芬 求你了
'Stephen, please!'
这些是怎么回事
So what's the matter with these?
没什么
Nothing.
那怎么还没吃
So why haven't you eaten them?
-上楼 -为什么
- Get upstairs. - Why?
照我说的做
Do as you're told.
你为什么让孩子们走开了
Why'd you send the boys out?
别找事
Don't start.
史蒂芬
Stephen?
我现在一团乱
I'm in a mess.
我受够了每个人都觉得这是我的错
I'm sick of everyone believing that this is all my fault.
我不认为每个人都这样觉得
I don't think everyone does think that,
可能除了你自己
except possibly you.
因为我尝试过挽救这段婚姻
Cos I would have tried at this marriage.
我们知道
Yeah, we know that.
凯伦才是放弃的那个人
Karen was the one who gave up.
但所有人都怪我
But everybody blames me.
我们曾经正常过