So, he lied about his date of birth.
但他也对我和你妈那样说
But he did it to me and your mum!
我说 "罗素 我们当时在场"
I said, "Russell, we were there!"
他现在仍然对我说谎
He still lies to me now.
我想已经成为他的习性了
I suppose it just became second nature.
我知道毒品的事
I knew where it was going with the drugs,
然后是偷窃 这样他就能买♥♥更多毒品了
and then the thieving, so he could buy more.
我试过帮他
You know, I tried to help him.
你也试过了 还有你妈 我们都帮过他
And you did, too, and your mum, we all did.
但没人能真正帮到他 是吗
But none of us could help him, could we?
对
No.
对 他无药可救了
No, he was beyond help.
被人看见跟他在一起 我都觉得羞耻
I'm ashamed to be seen with him.
这样说很不好 我知道
And that's a terrible thing to say, I know.
我觉得像...
I feel... I feel like...
我觉得邻居们都不想认识我们了
I feel like the neighbours don't wanna know us anymore.
某种程度上 我很庆幸你妈不在了
In some ways, I'm glad your mum's not here.
我吃够了
I've had enough.
汤我放这了
I'll leave it here.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得你需要振奋一下 爸
I thought you needed cheering up, Dad.
所以 我出去告诉邻居们
So, I've gone out and I've told the neighbours
今天是你的生日
that it's your birthday,
你感染了病毒 病得很重
and that you've been really ill with the virus.
他们将会向你展示 他们依然在乎你
And they're gonna show you that they do all still care about you.
你干了什么
You what?
坐起来
Sit up.
你能做到吗 就这样
Can you do that? That's it. Yep.
好了
There we go.
今晚整条街都会出来
It's the whole street tonight.
别把我扯进去
Leave me out of it.
只不过又是你的谎话
It's just another load of your bullshit.
我只想睡觉
I just want to go to sleep.
等一下
Just a moment.
为了我吗
For me?
对
Yeah.
对 为了你 爸
Yeah, for you, Dad.
因为他们确实在乎你
Cos they do care about you.
为了我
For me?
罗素
Russell?
你今早感觉怎么样
How you feeling this morning?
我还咳嗽 嗓子也很疼
I've still got the cough and this rotten sore throat,
但好些了
but yeah, a bit better.
那就好
That's good.
这非常好 太好了
Th... That's really good, that's great.
你该看看昨晚外面的人们
You should have seen them all last night outside,
祝我生日快乐
wishing me happy birthday.
他们一直很敬仰你和妈妈
Well, they always did look up to you and Mum.
-你想吃点早餐吗 -好啊
- Do you fancy some breakfast? - Yeah, yeah.
-罗素 -怎么了 爸
- Russell? - Yes, Dad?
我觉得阿德里安把我扔在这了
I think Adrian's abandoned me here.
我现在靠你了 伙计
So I'm relying on you now, mate.
好
Ok.