Does he? Do you?
不过 继续 这招挺受用
Well, listen, man. Keep going! 'Cause it's working.
好了 咱们别耽误人家排队了
All right, you guys, let's get out of the line.
你喜欢唱片吗
Uh, you like records?
-记录 -专辑 黑胶 唱片
‐ Records? ‐ Albums. Vinyls. Records?
这个意思 当然 喜欢常片
Oh, records, yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course. Yeah, records.
她开了一家唱片店
Yeah. She has a record shop!
-冠军黑胶 -离这三个街区
- Championship Vinyl. - Three blocks away!
我们都在那上班
Yeah, we all work there!
你应该过来看看
You should come check it out!
-行了... -好的 我会去的 一定
‐ All right, let's... ‐ Yeah, cool. Yeah, I will, for sure.
行了 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
记住了 叫"冠军黑胶"
Um, so just so you know, it's called Championship Vinyl.
-好了 -冠军黑胶
- Okay. ‐ "Championship Vinyl."
记住了 谢谢
I got it. Thank you.
-我很喜欢你的现场 -谢谢 谢谢
‐ I enjoyed your set, man. ‐ Cheers. Thank you.
我叫利亚姆
I'm Liam, by the way.
-我叫利亚姆 -好
‐ Oh, I'm Rob. - Cool.
我给你一张唱片
Let me give, let me give you the record
还有几个徽章
and a couple buttons.
三杯威士忌
Yo, can we get three whiskeys?
你为什么跟他提唱片店
Dude, why'd you have to tell him about the shop?
你说什么呢
The fuck are you talkin' about?
我不知道这事还要保密
I... I didn't think it was classified information.
我们连顾客都没有
We have no customers.
我觉得这样不行 没有商业策略
I thought that was a bad thing, not a business strategy!
你们想去看热辣薯片DJ吗
Hey, you guys wanna go see Hot Chip DJ?
我要去找地方
I'm about to get the location.
我们知道地点 2007 该死
Yeah. We know the location: 2007. The fuck.
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor
♪ I go out every night ♪
我得走了
I gotta go.
♪ And sleep all day ♪
你们两个最棒了
You guys are the best.
还是她更好
Our little girl is better.
这个选择不错
That's an excellent choice.
♪ Since you been gone... ♪
结尾曲难得让人骂娘
Closers are fuckin' tough.
那是对方听到的最后一曲
It's the last thing they're gonna hear,
因此 也是他们唯一能记住的
and thus, the only thing they're gonna remember.
所以一定要把信息传递出去
So you've got to bring your message home.
♪ It's been so lonely without you here ♪
♪ Like a bird without a song ♪
♪ Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling ♪
对不起
I'm sorry.
♪ Tell me, baby ♪
♪ Where did I go wrong ♪
♪ I could put my arms around every boy I see ♪
♪ But they'd only remind me of you ♪
麦克
Mac.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
我去酒吧了
I was at the bar.
你身上烟味好冲
You stink of cigarettes.
我需要想一想
I needed to think.
我看到戒指了
I found the ring.
你当时怎么不说 罗波
Why didn't you just say something, Rob?
我在说
I am. I'm‐‐
我现在就在说
That's what I'm doing.
把我吓坏了
It scared the shit out of me.
是 我能看出来
Yeah, I can see that.
我们不能谈谈吗
But we could've just talked about it, no?
♪ All the flowers that you planted, mama ♪
♪ In the back yard ♪
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
不再害怕了
Anymore.
所以
So, listen, um,
我们结婚吧
let's get married.
如果你还想娶我
If you're still into that idea.
当然
Yeah.
我超级想娶
I'm... super into that idea.
是吗
Yeah?
♪ He said, girl, you better try to have fun ♪
♪ No matter what you do ♪
是的
Yeah, I am.
♪ But he's a fool ♪
♪ 'Cause nothing compares ♪
♪ Nothing compares to you ♪
分享
给麦克的歌♥单
分享
分享
麦克
已读
-再来点咖啡 -不用了
‐ More coffee? ‐ Yeah, no, I'm good.
不用惦记我
Don't worry about me.
还在享受我的半杯定额咖啡
Still enjoying my allotted half cup of coffee, so‐‐
-你过了那段了 -妊娠反应吗
‐ You over it? ‐ What, the miracle of life?
过了点了
A little, yeah.
我到时候带橘子香槟去医院看你
I'll bring mimosas to the hospital.
我得需要比橘子香槟
I'm gonna need something
劲儿更大的
stronger than fuckin' mimosas.
-对了 -怎么了
- So, listen. - What's up?
我有事要跟你说
Something I wanted to talk to you about.
我们吃早午饭就因为这个 我们从来没吃过
Is that why we're having brunch? We never have brunch.
我就跟你说吃早午饭很奇怪
I told you brunch was weird.
说吧
What?
麦克搬回纽约了
Mac moved back to New York.
我们上周跟他一起吃过晚饭
We had dinner with him the other week.
我只是想客气客气
I was just trying to be civil.
不是说又要跟他重新做"朋友"
I'm not trying to be like "Friends" again or anything,
但是妮基觉得应该告诉你
but Nikki thought you should know.
我们觉得应该告诉你
We... thought you should know.
-对 -首先 谢谢二位
‐ Right. ‐ Well, first of all, thanks, guys.
但是我已经知道了
But I, I already know.
我在街上碰见他了
I ran into him on the street.
我去
Oh, shit.
什么感觉
How was that?
有点《勇敢的心》
Mmm, kinda like Braveheart.
算了 没什么 还行 聊了聊
Never mind. Um, it was fine. It was good. We caught up.
没什么事 都挺好的
No problem. It's all good.
还有 卡姆
And, yo, Cam, you do not
你不用在中间觉得为难
have to get in the middle of this again, okay?
不是你的问题 什么事都没有
It's not your problem. And there's no problem.
我知道没事 我只是...
I know there's no problem. I just‐‐
我只是想让你知道我是你这边的
I wanted you to know that I have your back.
我知道 谢谢 啥事没有
I know that. Thank you. It's all good.
啥事没有
It is all good.
-他回来还挺好的 -好的
- It's cool he's back in town. - Okay. Good.
所以你不会自杀之类的吧
So you're not gonna kill yourself or anything?
不 我才不会自杀呢
No, I'm not gonna kill myself.
-谢谢 -那就行
- Thank you. ‐ Okay. Good.
说实话
And honestly,
我俩都觉得那个叫莉莉的姑娘一般般
we were both so "Whatever" about that Lily girl.
我要去趟洗手间
I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
你个傻子
You idiot.
-她是不是走了 -是 肯定的
‐ She just left, didn't she? ‐ Yeah, definitely.
什么 他妈的 莉莉
What... fucking... Lily... girl!
请在网易云歌♥单中搜索
"美剧小玫瑰【失恋排行耪】"
总监Margaery邀您一起听歌♥
♪ Ooh baby ♪
♪ You couldn't have done a worse thing to me ♪
♪ If you'd have taken an arrow and run it right through me ♪
♪ Ooh! ♪
♪ Ooh baby ♪
♪ A bird in the hand is worth two flying ♪
♪ But when it came to love I knew you'd be lying ♪
♪ It could have been a finer fling ♪
♪ Would have been a major attraction ♪
♪ With no other thing ♪
♪ Offering a note of distraction ♪
♪ Come on, get up, get under way ♪
♪ And bring your love ♪
♪ Ooh baby ♪
♪ You wouldn't have found a more down hero ♪
♪ If you'd have started at nothing... ♪