Do you, do you know,
-罗波 -放马过来
- Rob... ‐ Sock it to me.
其实
that
我彻底爱上你了
I am completely in love with you?
I'm Lonely - Darondo
♪ I wanna come back home, baby ♪
♪ And I... ♪
♪ No, no, baby... ♪
♪ Come back home, baby ♪
♪ You know I love you... ♪
该我了
My turn.
你知道吗
Do you, do you know,
麦克
Mac,
其实 我也爱你
that I... that I love you too?
你知道
You do?
你个自大的贱♥人♥
You cocky bitch.
他要带我去泰国 悉尼
He was gonna show me Thailand and Sydney
走遍世界各地
and all those kinds of places.
等我们攒够了钱 就搬去伦敦
And when we had enough money, we were gonna move to London.
所以 出了什么问题呢
So, what went wrong?
他还是搬去了伦敦
He moved to London after all.
没带我
Just... not with me.
事实上 我曾经彻底走出了深渊
Truth is, I had been completely out of my depth.
可后来 我就决定
And after that, I was determined to
在深渊里待着再也不出来了
never get out of my depth again.
过去的一年 我基本上
So for the last year, I've basically just been
一直都在浅水区划水
paddling around in the shallow end.
喂
Hello?
是我 克莱德
Hey, it's Clyde.
怎么了
Uh... what's up?
对不起 我没打电♥话♥
Uh, I'm sorry I didn't call.
我应该是把手♥机♥落你家里了
I think I left my phone in your apartment.
好像是在卧室
I think it's in the bedroom?
还好吗
Hey, how's it going?
给你
Here you go.
太好了 谢谢
Awesome. Thanks.
这些鸡零狗碎的东西
Little suckers really get in the way
真是脚底抹油的阻碍吧
of sneaking out of places, don't they?
什么 不 我没有
What? No, I didn't‐‐
好吧 我知道看上去是什么情况 但是
Okay, I know that's what this looks like, but‐‐
他们把我的车拖走了
They towed my car.
-行吧 -不不不 真的
‐ Right. ‐ No, no, no, no, no. Look, seriously,
我起床去上洗手间
I got up to go to the bathroom
然后我就往外看 他们在拖我的车
and I look outside, and they're towing my car.
我真的追着拖车
I literally chased a tow truck
沿街跑了过去 然后我得去上班
down your street, and then I had to go to work, so‐‐
直到坐上了地铁
I didn't realize I didn't have my phone
我才意识到没带手♥机♥
until I got on the subway.
然后我就坐不明白地铁了
And then I couldn't figure out the subway, so,
挺滑稽的
that was pretty comical.
故事真精彩 哥们
Cool story, bro.
-别这样 -好吧
- Hey. Yo. ‐ Yeah. Yes.
我觉得我们在一起挺开心的
I thought we had a good time.
我真的以为
I‐‐ I really thought‐‐
-是 我们确实挺开心的 -是啊
‐ Yeah. Yeah, we had a good time. ‐ Yeah.
我能不能
So, can I just
进去 然后我们谈谈 或者
come in and we can, like, talk or‐‐
我觉得这样不太好
Yeah, I just‐‐ I don't, I don't think that's a good idea.
你觉得这样不太好
You don't think that's a good idea
还是 你知道这样不调好
or... you know it's not a good idea?
我不知道我是否觉得不太好
I don't know if I think it's a good idea.
-好吧 -好
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay.
好吧
All right.
这是给你的
This is for you.
法式吐司
It's French toast.
好吧 他是个好人
Okay, so he was a nice guy.
还...
Like,
真挺好的
an actual nice guy.
所以
So,
我刚才为什么表现得那么恶心
why did I just act like such a dick?
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
♪ I saw it written and I saw it say ♪
也许有件事我忘说了
Maybe there's something I forgot to mention.
-罗波 罗波 -那天晚上
‐ Rob! Rob! - The other night
在我和克莱德约会之前
before my, um, date with Clyde.
麦克
Mac.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我几周之前搬回来了
I moved back a couple of weeks ago.
就是
Like, um,
彻底回来了
like, like back‐back?
是的
Yeah, uh...
我之前 我一直想要
I was‐‐ I've been meaning to
-你懂的 -是
- you know. ‐ Yeah.
懂
Yeah.
你还住在附近吗
So, uh, you still in the neighborhood?
对 在
Uh, yeah, yeah.
还要开店
Got the shop, you know.
我们应该聊聊
Well, we should talk.
找个时间
Sometime.
我一直
I've been, uh‐‐
喂 哥们 你看着点啊
Whoa! Whoa! Dude. Man, what the hell!
该死
Fuck!
你没事吧
You okay.
-你没事吧 -该死
- You okay? ‐ Shit.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
-你出血了 -我没事
‐ You're bleeding. ‐ I'm fine.
-确定 -确定 没事
‐ You sure? ‐ Yeah, I'm good. I'm fine.
我... 很...
I'll‐‐ It's good‐‐
回头见
Uh, I'll see you around.
好 再见 罗波
All right. Bye, Rob.
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
♪ I saw it written and I saw it say ♪
♪ Pink moon is on its way ♪
杰夫 你有没有能给这个用的
Hey, Jeff. Do you have anything for, um... this?
有
Yeah, sure.
♪ Hey, it's a pink moon ♪
♪ Pink, pink, pink... ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
这件事的丑恶真♥相♥就在于
The ugly truth of the matter is this:
如果我们突然听说
if we suddenly heard
这个世界24小时之后就要毁灭了
that the world was going to end in 24 hours
很明显我会在第一个小时里会给这些人打电♥话♥
people I would call in the first hour would be the obvious:
我父母 我哥 西蒙
my parents, my brother, Simon,
还有雪妮丝
Cherise, I guess.
我会给他们打电♥话♥
And I would be calling them all
为我接下来的23个小时的选择一一道歉
to apologize for the fact that I would be choosing
剩下的时间
to spend the next
我想在一起的人
23 hours with
是麦克
Mac.
就是回来的那个
Who's back.
很乱套 我知道
It's messed up, I know.
感谢安·皮伯斯
Thank you, Ann Peebles.
I Can't Stand the Rain - Ann Peebles
♪ I can't stand the rain ♪
♪ Against my window ♪
♪ Bringing back sweet memories ♪
♪ Hey, windowpane ♪
♪ Do you remember ♪
请大家在网易云歌♥单中搜索
"美剧小玫瑰【失恋排行耪】"
一起听歌♥
♪ How sweet it used to be? ♪
♪ When we was together ♪
♪ Everything was so grand ♪
♪ Now that we've parted ♪
♪ There's just one sound ♪
♪ That I just can't stand ♪
♪ I can't stand the rain ♪
♪ Against my window ♪
♪ Bringing back sweet memories ♪
♪ Hey, rain ♪
♪ Get off my window... ♪