我的荒岛"有史以来最难忘的伤心时刻"
My desert island "All‐Time Top Five Most Memorable Heartbreaks"
按时间前后顺序排列如下
in chronological order are as follows:
凯文·班尼斯特
Kevin Bannister,
凯特·梦露
Kat Monroe,
西蒙·米勒
Simon Miller,
-贾斯汀·基特 -好了
- Justin Kitt... - Okay...
东西应该都拿好了
that's everything, I think.
你不用现在就走
I mean, you don't have to go this second.
我知道 但是
I know, but
我觉得还是现在走比较好
I think it's best if I do, so‐‐
再待一晚
Just stay for tonight.
不了
No.
那喝一杯再走
Okay, just stay for a drink, then.
不 我觉得喝一杯也解决不了问题 罗波
No. I don't think a drink's gonna do it, Rob.
那就喝两杯怎么样
Yeah, how about, how about two drinks?
天啊 能不能
Jesus Christ, can we
我们能不能别搞这么复杂
just make this just a little bit easy, please.
不好意思 给你添麻烦了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, is this inconvenient for you?
这样吧 我直接走好了
You know what? I'm just gonna go. All right?
等等 麦克
Wait, Mac.
-麦克 -怎么了
- Mac? ‐ What?
我们在石头的另一边
We're on the wrong side of the rock.
罗波 别这样
Rob, don't start.
记得吗
Remember?
记得我们在公园的时候
Remember when we were in the park
我们当时一边听着有声图书
and we were listening to Talking Book and...
一边享受美好的时光 而石头的另一边
we were having such a nice day, and that stupid fucking couple
有一对傻透了的情侣
on the other side of the rock
一直互相嚷嚷
was just screaming at each other the whole time?
是
Yeah.
我记得
I remember.
我们许诺过
We‐‐ we promised.
我们许诺
You know, we promised that if
如果我们发现我们两个是石头另一边的地步
we ever found ourselves on that side of the rock
我们就要提醒对方
that we would remind each other to come back
回到石头的这边来
to our side of the rock, right?
是
Yeah.
我们说过
Yeah, we did.
我这就是在提醒你
So this is me reminding you.
随你怎么说
Yeah, whatever.
我记得
I remember.
我只是不记得石头这边是什么感觉了 罗波
I just, uh, I just can't remember what it felt like, Rob.
好吧
Right.
我要走了
I'm gonna go, 'cause‐‐
回头见
I'll see ya.
拜拜
Bye.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你成功进了前五 麦克
You've made it to the Top Five, Mac.
第五名
Number five,
强势打榜
with a bullet.
欢迎
Welcome.
You Make Me Sick - Satan's Rats
♪ You make me sick ♪
失恋排行榜
第一季 第一集
《伤心前五名》
♪ Hey Baby you've got a lot to learn ♪
♪ I've been down and now it's your turn ♪
♪ Never guess I'd see through you ♪
♪ You make me sick ♪
-喂 -吃了没
‐ Hello. ‐ What up?
吃了 卡姆 你干什么的呢
What's up, Cam, what you doing?
没干啥 我们刚从爸妈那回来
Nothin', uh, we're just coming back from Mom and Dad's.
咱妈把一堆你小时候的东西给我们了
Mom gave us a ton of your old baby shit.
就当是你生宝宝的贺礼了
Consider that your shower gift.
你没听说吗 不搞准妈妈派对了
Mmm, didn't you hear? There's not gonna be a shower.
我们完全不相信这个孩子能生出来
We're in full denial that this baby is even coming.
-妮基 -姐妹儿
- Hi, Nicky. ‐ Hi, boo.
-还好吗 -对了
‐ What's up? - Uh, so, hey,
咱妈说挺长时间没跟你聊过天了
Mom said she hadn't talked to you in a while.
她让我给你打个电♥话♥
She wanted me to call and just
-看看你是不是... -婚姻幸福 生了三个娃
‐ See if you're.. - Happily married with three kids
还养了一只德牧
and a German Shepherd?
-别挂 我看一眼 -真会开玩笑 懂你的意思
- Hold on, let me check. - You got jokes. I get it.
不过 说正经的
But, seriously, uh, tonight,
我今天晚上要跟我哥们迦勒一起喝点
I'm going for drinks with my buddy Caleb.
我给你介绍过迦勒吗
I ever introduce you to Caleb?
他挺帅的
He's cute.
你不会现在就想着
Are you seriously trying to
给我和你的一个朋友牵线吧 卡姆
set me up with one of your friends right now, Cam?
-不是 我只是 -从既往史来看
- No, I just... ‐ 'Cause historically speaking, man,
-这事不那么靠谱 -我知道
- that shit doesn't go so well. - I know.
但是这都过去一年了
But it's been like a year.
我就觉得也许也是时候了
I just thought maybe it's time to, you know,
重整山河待后生
get back on the horse or whatever.
妈 是你吗
Mom, is that you?
行了 别这样 我尽力了
Yeah, all right, don't do that. I tried.
你不用尽力 我完全没问题
You don't have to try. I'm totally fine.
其实我今晚有个约会
I actually have a date tonight, so...
-你才没有呢 -不 我真有
‐ No, you don't. ‐ Yes, I do.
-卡姆 真的 -等等 你真的...
- Cam, I do. ‐ Wait, do you really have‐‐
我得挂了 我要去为约会做准备了
Yeah, I have to go. I've to go for my‐‐ get ready for my date.
-好了 再见 -等等 罗波
- Okay, bye. - Wait, wait, Rob‐‐
我可以去约会
I could have a date.
要是我想约的话
If I wanted to.
我也确实想
And I want to.
因为我很好
'Cause I'm fine.
特别好
I'm totally fine.
我不好 我没准备好 这太糟糕了
I'm not fine. I'm not ready. This is fucked.
我刚从科罗拉多开过来
Yeah, so then I just drove here from Colorado.
就这样
You know?
在那边生活了很长一段时间
Um, lived out there for a long time.
我一直都想在纽约生活 所以
And, uh, I always wanted to live in New York City, so,
我就来了
uh, here I am.
-不错 -是
‐ Cool, man. ‐ Yeah.
不错 不错
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
你要是有时间的话 可以
If you got the time, you can really, like,
你可以把能去的地方都走一遍
you can make a thing where you can go to all these,
沿途的国家公园之类的
uh, national parks along the way.
全国各地一路开下来
Just the change in topography
单看地貌的变化这一点就很奇特
across the country as you drive is remarkable.
荒地 还有锡安山
Badlands and, uh, Zion and‐‐
太漂亮了 不可思议
Man, it's gorgeous. It's unbelievable.
你的手怎么了
What did you do to your hand?
来的路上被送快递的刮了
Oh, uh, bike messenger on the way here, actually.
发生什么了
What happened?
我得去趟洗手间
I mean, uh, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
好
Okay.
我等你
I'll be here.
我就在这等
I will be here.
不行
Nope.
我知道这样很不好
Look, I know this is a dick move
而且他看着人特别好
and he seems like a super‐nice guy.
我只是
I'm just‐‐
还没准备好
I'm not ready. You know?
太快了 太早了 我还没准备好 而且我...
It's‐‐ it's too soon. It's too soon, and I'm not ready, and I‐‐
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-还好吧 -回来了
- What's up? - Oh, hey.
天啊 我有那么一瞬间
Oh, man, I was... pretty sure
特别肯定你是想溜走
for a minute there you were trying to sneak out.
没有 我
No, I was‐‐
-糟糕 太抱歉了 -不不不 不怪你
‐ Shit! I'm so sorry. ‐ No. No, no, no. You're good.
没关系 没事