剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 塔拉 有个人想要见你
Hey, Tara, I've got someone who wants to see you.
你还记得尼克·纳尔逊吗
You remember Nick Nelson?
记得 嗨
Uh... Yeah. Hi.
嗨 -你好吗
Hi. -How are you?
查理变了
Charlie's changing.
怎么说
What do you mean?
老天 他去了那个富二代哈利的派对
He's gone to rich-boy Harry's parties, for god sake.
去年他宁愿死也不愿去那种场合
Last year he would have rather died than go to one of those.
说实话 我觉得他应该不是去见哈利的
Well, I don't think he's there to see Harry, to be honest.
尼克把他抢走了
Nick's stolen him.
这么说有点夸大其词了
That's a little dramatic.
重点不是他为什么去那里
It doesn't matter why he's there,
而是他应该跟真正的朋友在一起
he should be with his actual friends.
我觉得尼克也是他的朋友
I think Nick is his friend.
所以你在帮他说话吗
So you're on his side?
陶 我没在帮谁说话 我们别聊这个了
Tao, there aren't any sides. Let's just stop talking about this.
好吧
Fine.
无论如何 不好意思
Anyway, sorry about this.
我不知道为什么我的朋友们要撮合我们
I don't know why my friends want to set us up.
不是你不… 你知道的…
Not that you're not, like, um, you know...
我对你没那种…
I don't really feel that way...
尼克 没关系 我也对你没那种意思
Nick, it's fine, I don't feel that way about you either.
好的
Yeah.
这种尴尬场面原本可以避免的 如果我…
All of this could have been avoided if I just...
什么
What?
告诉大家我是女同性恋
Told everyone I was a lesbian.
好吧 额
Well, yeah, um,
但这种事不能用来撒谎
but that's not something you'd want to lie about.
我又没撒谎
Wouldn't be a lie.
什么
What?
哦 你真的是同性恋
Oh. You actually are?
那位就是我的女朋友
There's my girlfriend over there.
我们大部分时间都很低调 -好吧
We've mostly been keeping it quiet. -Yeah.
那你为什么告诉我?
So why are you telling me?
我和达西聊过了
Me and Darcy have been talking,
说实话 我们觉得没必要再那么低调了
and honestly, we feel like we don't need to keep it that quiet anymore.
你的意思是 要出柜吗
You mean, like, come out?
不一定
Not necessarily.
我们不想大肆公布 但是
Um, we don't want to make a big announcement, but...
也许不需要老是躲躲藏藏了
Maybe just not hide so much.
太棒了
That's cool.
我只认识一个公开承认同性恋的人
I mean, I've only ever met one openly gay person before.
你认识查理·斯普林吗
Do you know Charlie Spring?
认识 我知道查理·斯普林 你们是朋友吗
Yeah, I know of Charlie Spring. Uh, are you friends?
是的 我们在班组里是同座
Yeah, we sit next to each other in form.
他可能是…
He's probably...
对 他可能是我现在最好的朋友了
Yeah, he probably is my best friend right now.
哦
Oh!
跳舞吗
Want to dance?
当然了
Yes, please.
失陪了
Got to go.
嘿 看看是谁自己一个人
Hey, look who's by himself.
尼克 你要去哪里
Nick! Where you going?
我要去找查理
I'm going to go find Charlie.
什么 那个呆头呆脑的高一生
What, that nerdy little Year 10?
你为什么要跟他在一起
Why do you even hang out with him?
他是我的朋友 -为什么
He's my friend. -But why?
你是不是同情他是个同性恋?
Do you feel sorry for him 'cause he's gay?
什么
What?
我的天啊 不 等等
Oh, my God, no, wait, wait.
你是不是觉得他爱上你了
Do you think he has a crush on you?
我的天啊 太可悲了
Oh, my God, how sad.
你这是恐同 哈利
That's homophobic, Harry.
拜托 伙计
Come on, mate.
我真的很不喜欢你
And I really don't like you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
抱歉我把今晚搞得很奇怪
Sorry I made tonight weird.
没那回事 -有
You didn't. -I did.
我只是怀念过去的日子
I just miss how things used to be.
我们四个人的时光
With the four of us.
对
Yeah.
但有时候改变是件好事
Well, sometimes change is a good thing.
对
Yeah.
确实
That's true.
哈利的派对可能也没那么糟
And Harry's party probably isn't even that bad.
我有些朋友也说了她们会去
Some of my friends said that they were going.
希格斯校的朋友吗 -对
Friends from Higgs? -Yeah.
你交到朋友了 -是的 嫉妒吗
You made some friends? -Yeah, you jealous?
不 不是 我为你感到高兴
No, no. I'm happy for you.
我很害怕没人喜欢我 所以…
I was really scared no one would like me, so...
我一开始根本不敢跟任何人说话
I didn't even try talking to people at first.
但后来我发现 我真的得放开自己 否则我就只能孤独一人了
But then I realized I actually needed to put myself out there or I'd just be alone.
所以我觉得我一定能适应的
So I think I'm going to be okay there.
适应希格斯的生活
At Higgs.
这是个好的改变 对吧
That's a good change, right?
对 这是个好的改变
Yeah. It's a good change.
对不起
Sorry.
你好
Hey.
查理
Charlie.
听我说 之前的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about what happened.
你气消了没 -别烦我
Have you finished sulking about it? -Leave me alone.
拜托 -别碰我
Oh, come on. -Do not touch me!
但我还是很想念你们
I miss you guys though.
对
Yeah.
我们也很想你
We miss you a lot too.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
我老是给你买♥♥苹果汁
I kept buying your apple juice.
什么?
What?
学期开始时我中午老是不小心给你买♥♥了苹果汁
I kept accidentally buying your apple juice at lunch at the start of term.
陶 那真的太傻了
Tao, that's so dumb.
我知道
I know.
我们能不能约好无论发生什么事
Can we promise that no matter what happens
都会把我们的友谊放在首位
we'll always prioritize our friendship?
听起来有点夸张
Sounds a bit dramatic.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
无论发生什么变化 我们都会把我们的友谊放在第一位
Like, no matter what changes, we always always put our friendship first.
我们还是会一起去打保龄球 一起看恐怖纪录片
We'll still go bowling and watch creepy documentaries,
还有熬夜看奥斯卡颁奖典礼
and stay up to watch the Oscars.
而且什么时候都能像现在这样促膝长谈
And we'll always be able to talk about deep stuff. Like this.
我答应你
Promise.
♪ You'll meet me halfway ♪
♪ Whenever I feel it coming on you can be well aware ♪
♪ If ever I try to push away you can just keep me there ♪
♪ So please say you'll meet me ♪
尼克勒斯
Nicholas!
来跟我跳舞吧
Come dance with me!
我不会跳舞
I can't dance.
我不管
I don't care.
♪ Tied to the shifting ground ♪
♪ Like it always was ♪
对不起 我得走了
Sorry, I have to go.
我在找人
I was just looking for someone.
不 留下来陪我
No, stay with me!
我想跟你待在一起
I want to hang out with you.
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
什么
What?
我真的很喜欢你 尼克
I really like you, Nick.
你不需要马上回答 我只是想让你知道
You don't have to reply right now, I just wanted you to know.
好的
Okay. Um...
我要去找朋友了
I'm going to find my friend.
♪ Every open eye ♪
♪ Holding on tightly to the sides never quite learning why ♪
♪ Whenever I feel it coming on you can be well aware ♪
♪ If ever I try to push away you can just keep me, tell me ♪
♪ Tell me, tell me you'll meet me ♪
♪ Tell me, tell me you'll keep me ♪
剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表