剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表
不
Oh, no.
不 -快给钱
No! -Hand over.
谢谢
Thank you.
快午夜了 我们算打平了 好吗
It's nearly midnight, can we please call it a draw?
不 因为很明显是我赢了 我只是运气不好
No, because I'm clearly winning. I just have unlucky rolls.
不 是我赢了 因为我的钱比你多
No, I'm winning because I have more money.
不 赢家必须是优秀的商人 那就是我
No, the winner is the superior businessperson, and that's me.
不 我才是个优秀的商人因为我的钱比你多
No, I'm the superior businessperson seeing as I have more money,
这才是《大富翁》的目标
which is the goal of Monopoly.
你的钱比我多是因为你知道《大富翁》的套路
You have more money 'cause you know the Monopoly cheats.
《大富翁》并没有套路
You can't cheat at Monopoly.
哦
Oh, whoops.
算打平了
Draw?
打平了
Draw.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
告诉一个人他喜欢的人要和别人约会这种事
There's never a good time to tell someone their crush is going on a date
根本没有好时机
with someone else.
而且我就是不喜欢尼克
And I just don't like Nick.
我看过他和那些讨厌的高二生在学校门口
I've seen him with those nasty Year 11s at the school gate.
如果他们敢对查理恶语相加
If they say anything mean to Charlie...
我就把他们灭了
I'm going to crush them.
把他们灭了 -口头上而已
Crush them? -Verbally.
听起来并不是最安全的策略
Doesn't sound like the safest tactic.
我不喜欢打安全牌
Well, I don't like playing safe.
吃薯片吗
Crisp?
我们等他回来就告诉他吧
Let's tell him when he gets back.
好吧 如果这样能让你不再提这件事的话
Fine, if it'll make you stop talking about it.
我觉得尼克 -陶
I think that Nick... -Tao!
什么 -我们能聊点别的事吗
What? Oh. -Can we talk about something else?
我对你来说不够有趣吗
Am I not being entertaining enough for you?
对 无趣极了 你很烦人
No, you're not! You're being annoying.
抱歉
Oh! I'm sorry.
那怎么样才能让你满意
What would you like instead?
我来一段形意舞怎么样
Should I perhaps perform a piece of interpretive dance?
那样会不会没那么烦人
Would that be less annoying?
那可不是我想要的
That wasn't exactly what I had in mind.
太迟了 你已经说出口了
Too late, you've said it now.
不
No!
怎么样 -这样更糟了
How's this? -This is worse.
我觉得是你不识货而已
I just think you can't recognize talent when you see it.
不 你根本不是那块料
I can, and this isn't it.
真不敢相信这整段对话都是你的套路
I can't believe this whole conversation was a ploy for you
为的是见证我这非凡的情♥色♥舞步
to witness my incredibly erotic dance moves.
我的天啊 快停下来 -电臀来了
Oh, my God, stop! Stop! -Twerk!
嗷
Ow!
停下来 -让屁♥股♥动起来
Stop it. -Work that ass!
我该问你们在干什么吗
Do I even want to know?
嗷
Ow!
我想邀请尼克来参加我周六的生日派对
So, I was thinking of inviting Nick to my birthday thing on Saturday.
我真的很希望他能来
I really want him to come,
但我不希望因为你们跟他不太熟 而让一切变得尴尬或奇怪
but I don't want it to be awkward or weird since you don't really know him.
不 不会尴尬
No, it wouldn't be awkward.
我早就预料他会来
I assumed he was coming anyway.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Good.
♪ I know that you don't want me but that's fine ♪
♪ I want you to be fine no matter what the time ♪
♪ Oh, Urban Angel, realize ♪
♪ What I'd do to make you mine ♪
伊莫金
Imogen.
关于我们的约会
About our date...
其实 我并不确定
See, I wasn't sure if...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的狗昨晚死了
My dog died last night.
额
Um...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
它真的很老了 所以也有预期
He was really old so, like, we knew it was coming.
我真的很爱它
I loved him so much.
这周真的是糟透了
This is the worst week ever.
对
Yeah.
你刚才说我们的约会怎么了
What were you going to say about our date?
没什么
Nothing.
那我们先去南多世烤鸡店吃晚饭 然后再去看电影 好吗
So, shall we meet at Nando's for dinner and then we could go to the cinema?
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
优素福 -到
Yusef. -Here.
欧文 -到
Owen. -Here.
艾哈迈德 -到
Ahmed. -Here.
埃利奥特 -到
Elliot. -Here.
周六是我的生日
So, it's kind of my birthday on Saturday.
斯图尔特-到
Stuart. -Here.
是吗
Is it?
对
Yeah.
我和我的朋友要去打保龄球
Me and my friends are going bowling,
我想问你要不要一起来
and I was going to ask if you wanted to come,
但我知道你跟他们不熟 所以你不想来也没关系
but I know you don't really know them, so you don't have to.
我想
Yes.
尼克和查理 麻烦你们小声点
Nick and Charlie, keep it down please.
卡莱布 -到
Caleb. -Here.
杰克 -到
Jack. -Here.
斯坦利 -到
Stanley. -Here.
库马尔
Kumar.
感谢你几乎没留时间让我给你买♥♥礼物
Thanks for giving me barely any time to get you a present.
你不需要给我买♥♥礼物 -不 一定要
You don't have to get me a present. -No, I am.
我说真的
I'm serious.
到
Here.
奥斯卡 -到
Oscar. -Here.
基克 -到
Zikh. -Here.
哈基姆 -到
Hakim. -Here.
埃米尔 -到
Amir. -Here.
你好吗 伙计 期待周六的约会吗
You all right, mate? Hyped for your date on Saturday?
周六的约会
Date on Saturday?
对 伊莫金告诉我 你们周六会“见面”
Yeah. Imogen told me you're "meeting up" on Saturday.
事实上 她简直是逢人就说
Like, she's telling everyone, actually.
对 我都忘了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I forgot.
所以 如果我们4点在那里见 我们就可以打两场
So, if we meet there at 4:00 then we can play two games,
然后吃点东西 再去游乐中心玩一会儿
then get some food and then hang around the arcade for a bit.
喂 各位 看好了
Oi, boys, boys, watch this.
小心点 死混♥蛋♥
Watch out, dicknozzle.
你有事吗 伙计
You all right, mate?
哈利 别挑事
Harry, don't start.
怎么了 你现在跟这些高一的怪胎成了好朋友吗
What? Are you best friends with these weird little Year 10s now?
别再无事生非
Just stop picking on people for no reason.
你是喜欢上他们了吗
Aw! Are you gay for them?
老套的哈利作风
Classic Harry.
说不过别人就拿同性恋来说事
Resorting to homophobia when you can't think of a good comeback.
伙计 你今天吃错药了吗
Mate, are you in a mood today?
你呢 说真的
Are you? Serious question.
你的生活一定很难过吧
Life must be really hard
你除了是个富有的烂人 什么都不是
when your only personality trait is rich bell-end.
你不应该这么做的 -什么意思
You shouldn't have done that. -What do you mean?
我知道你想帮我 但这样只会让事情变得更糟
I know you're trying to help but you're making things worse.
我只是在给你撑腰
I'm sticking up for you.
我们必须让哈利知道 他不能这样欺负我们
We have to show Harry that he can't just walk all over us.
事情没那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
我不是担心他们针对我们
It's not them versus us.
你是在担心尼克吗 -是的
Because of Nick? -Yeah.
他会照顾自己的
He can look after himself.
我真的不想把他扯进来
I really don't want him to be dragged into this.
我们不可能会伤到你新的好朋友尼克·纳尔逊的
Well, we can't possibly hurt your new best friend, Nick Nelson.
伊莫金·H001
今天过得好吗 尼克
Had a good day, Nicky?
嗯
剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表