剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表
I told him about the "Ben making me keep us a secret" thing.
那跟我们现在完全不一样
Not... I mean, that's nothing like what we're doing.
你跟他不是一类人
You're nothing like him.
这完全是两码事
This is completely different.
对
Yeah.
就是这样 孩子们 往下截球
That's it boys, tackle low.
把球传过去
Get over the ball.
快踢
Kick it!
快截住他 孩子们 -查理
Go for the tackle, boys. -Charlie!
拜托 老兄 已经第三次了
Come on, man. For the third time!
他到底打不打算截球 还是说他只想站着不动
Is he going to tackle anyone, or is he gonna stand there?
他到底为什么要加入橄榄球队 -好了
Why did he even join the team? -All right.
各位 快点
Boys, quick.
为了圣约翰的比赛 我们都得加把劲了
We all need to step up for the St. John's match.
对
Yeah.
如果我们连截球都做不到就没机会了 完全没机会
If we can't even tackle them, we've got no chance. No chance at all.
查理 今天由你来收拾圆盘锥
You're on cone collection today, Charlie.
好的
Okay.
下周跟圣约翰的比赛你能应付得来吗
You gonna be okay for the match next week?
我本想让你再当后补一段时间
I'd keep you on reserve for longer,
但是基兰不得不去看牙医
but Kieran has an unavoidable dentist appointment.
我可以的
I'll be fine.
关于截球 你得全身心投入才行 好吗
About the tackling, you've really got to commit to it, okay?
尽量别担心会不会受伤 投入进去就好
Try not to worry about getting hurt and just throw yourself into it.
好的 -关键是要有自信
Okay. -It's all about confidence.
他们都把我当成不擅长运动的
Well, it's hard to be confident when they all see me
典型同性恋男孩 这让我很难找到自信
as a stereotypical gay boy who can't do sports.
有很多同性恋都擅长运动 查理
A lot of gay people are good at sports, Charlie.
♪ Call me by name ♪
♪ This name I can't remember ♪
♪ I can't connect to ♪
♪ A vicious game ♪
♪ Is calling to push forward ♪
♪ Yet expect it to remain ♪
♪ All of these moving parts ♪
♪ From the start we were changing ♪
♪ Bigger scenes and bigger stars ♪
♪ It's not hard to contain it ♪
♪ But to never lose it? ♪
♪ Well... ♪
♪ We've got the heart It's true ♪
♪ Don't wanna waste love ♪
♪ Don't wanna hurt you hurt you ♪
♪ Lifting off deeper blues ♪
♪ We're gonna let heart hold true ♪
她们显然在哈利的派对上接吻了 我是说真正地吻上了
Well, apparently they were kissing at Harry's party. Like, properly kissing.
是没错 但有些女孩即使只是朋友也会接吻
Yeah, well, some girls who are friends just do that.
其实 你仔细想想就知道 这所学校有1200多个学生
Actually, when you think about it, there are 1,200 people at this school,
所以至少会有一些人是女同性恋
so at least a few of them are going to be lesbians.
你还有可能是女同性恋却不自知
Maybe you're a lesbian and you have no idea.
应该很快就会平息的 对吧
It'll die down soon, won't it?
我真的很希望是如此
I really, really hope so.
塔拉 我想跟你谈谈
Tara, I need to talk to you.
天啊
Oh, God.
嗨 伊莫金 什么事
Hi, Imogen, what's up?
我上一秒才听说你跟尼克好上了
One minute I hear you and Nick are a thing,
下一秒却听到你在哈利的派对上吻了别的女孩
the next I hear you're kissing some girl at Harry's party.
塔拉都在那么多人的派对上亲吻了她的女朋友
Tara literally kisses her girlfriend at a crowded party,
却还有人问她是不是在和一个
and people are still asking her if she's dating a guy
她在13岁时吻过一次的男孩交往
she kissed once when she was 13?
所以那个女孩是她的女朋友 -那个女孩就在这里
So that girl is her girlfriend? -That girl? I'm right here!
好吧 我只是想问问
All right. Fine, I was just asking.
只是让你知道 我和尼克在一起了 所以我只是想确认一下
Just so you know, me and Nick are together, so I just needed to check.
你和尼克·纳尔逊在一起了
You and Nick Nelson are together?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
我是说 差不多吧
I mean, pretty much.
你看 我们在一起很般配
Look, we look cute together.
对 非常般配
Yeah. Very cute.
所以你和尼克绝对不是…
So you and Nick are definitely not...
我是女同性恋 -好吧
I'm a lesbian. -Okay.
我并没有歧视同性恋
I'm not, like, homophobic.
我是盟友
I'm an ally.
要恭喜你吗
Congratulations?
感谢您的贡献
We thank you for your service.
查理肯定又和尼克一起吃午饭了
I bet Charlie's eating lunch with Nick again.
他最近经常跟他一起吃午饭
He's been eating lunch with him a lot.
他们现在处于热恋期
Well, they're in the honeymoon phase.
他们又没在交往
It's not even like they're dating.
有的话就难怪了
Unless they are.
我是说…你看他们
I mean... Look at them.
根本就是生人勿近 更别说跟他们交朋友了
It's a bad idea to even walk near them, let alone actually befriend one of them.
查理居然为了暗恋那点事
Charlie's putting himself in danger
把自己置于危险之中
just because he has a little unrequited crush.
喂 接住
Oi, catch.
不好意思 伙计
Sorry, mate.
我的天啊 -你还好吗
Oh, my God. -You okay?
还好
Yes.
可以把球还我吗
Can I have the ball back?
不行
No.
这球现在是我的了
It's mine now.
圣约翰体育学院
特鲁厄姆男子语法学校
我的朋友们很快就会来看我打球
So, all my friends are showing up in a bit to watch me play.
你的朋友们
All your friends?
陶、艾萨克和艾尔
Tao, Isaac and Elle.
我跟他们说了真的不必来 但是…
I've said they really didn't have to come, but...
艾尔说他们想来支持我
Elle said they wanted to be supportive.
那…
Oh. That's...
那很好
That's nice.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会提到任何关于我们的事
I won't say anything about us.
哦
Oh.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah, good. Thanks.
你确定没问题吗
You sure it's okay?
当然没问题
Yeah. Of course.
你今天不会临阵退缩吧 查理
Not going to flake out today, are you?
不会 -我们就指望你了
No. -We're counting on you.
他们来了 我马上回来 -大家排好队伍
They're here. I'll be right back. -Let's line up.
三人一组练习传球 快
Groups of three for the passing exercise. Let's go.
嗨 -我的天啊 我很想你
Hi. -Oh, my God, I missed you.
我也是 -不好意思 我们的拥抱呢
You too. -Excuse me, where's our hug?
我经常见到你们
I see you all the time.
对了 这是塔拉和达西
So this is Tara and Darcy.
好的 你们好
Yeah. Hi.
查理
Charlie!
我的兄弟
My guy.
不瞒你说
I'm not gonna lie to you,
我主要是来认识一下本地同性恋的 不过 你知道吗
I'm mainly here to get acquainted with the local gays, but, you know,
你和尼克·纳尔逊看起来有交往的嫌疑
you and Nick Nelson are looking suspiciously couple-y.
我的天啊 请别理她
Oh, my God, please ignore her.
我们是朋友 他是我的朋友
We're friends. He's my friend.
你指的是一般朋友还是“那种”朋友
Well, friends as in friends, or friends as in friends?
达西
Darcy.
怎么这么问 有什么传言 还是…
Why? Are there rumors, or...
不 没有 只是我作为同性恋的直觉
No, no. Nothing but my gay intuition.
我保证 我们完全是纯粹的好朋友
I promise. We're totally platonic, good friends.
真让人失望 不过… 好吧
Disappointing, but... Okay.
你好吗 尼克
You all right, Nick?
喂 尼克 快过来
Oi, Nick! Come, come.
快入队 好吗
Join in, yeah?
我有个小小的问题
Quick question.
为什么对方都是成年人
Why are the other team literal adult men?
他们是一所专业体校
They're a specialist sports school.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
天啊
Oh, God.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很紧张
Nervous.
主动出击 我们得让他们看看我们的本事
Be dominant. We have to show them who we are,
我们引以为傲的本领 好吗 各位一、二、三
what we're proud of, yeah, boys? One, two, three!
来吧 各位
Come on, boys.
剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表