剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表
Chip?
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道你和查理的事是不是在开玩笑
I don't know if this thing with Charlie is a joke,
但不知为什么 他真的很喜欢你 而你却把他耍得团团转
but for some reason, he really likes you, and you're messing with him.
我是不会容忍♥这种事的 所以这是给你的最后一次警告
And I will not tolerate it, so consider this your final warning.
好的
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
我知道
I know.
我的天啊 跳舞机怎么样
Oh, my God, what about the dance machine?
我很怕玩跳舞机
I'm so scared of it.
那你要玩什么 -我不知道
Well, what do you want to play? -I don't know.
我们一定要用跑的吗
Do we have to run?
对 在跳舞机被别人霸占之前
Yes, before someone occupies the dance machine.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on. Come on, come on.
什么
What?
好了 我的钱快用完了
I'm almost out of money now.
别看着我 我才不会给你钱让你再输一次
Don't look at me. I'm not giving you more just so you can lose again.
好吧 我看出来了
Fine, I see how it is.
我刚才
So, I, um...
听到你和陶在洗手间里说的话了
I kind of overheard you and Tao in the bathroom earlier.
哦
Oh.
我想跟你说声对不起
I wanted to say sorry
关于我和伊莫金约会那件事
about the date with Imogen thing.
你真的和她约会了
You actually went on a date with her?
不 没有
No, no.
她突然约我出去 我很惊讶
She just asked me out and I was so surprised,
当时所有的朋友都在看 希望我答应她
and all our mates were watching and expecting me to say "yes"
然后我就傻傻地说“好”
and I was such an idiot, I just blurted out "yes"
因为我不知道怎么拒绝她
because I didn't know how to say "no"
才不会让她难堪同时 不让朋友们感到困惑
without embarrassing her and confusing all our mates.
后来她的狗死了
And then her dog died.
我很同情她 然后
And I felt really bad for her and...
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不是一直告诉我不要道歉吗
Isn't that what you always tell me not to say?
对 但是
Yeah, but...
我确实做了一件不好的事
I've actually done something bad.
没事 我们又还没
Well, it's not like we're... you know...
正式交往还是什么的
officially dating or anything.
我会跟伊莫金说清楚的 我会
I'm going to make it right with Imogen, I'm gonna...
告诉她 我对她没有那种感觉
tell her I don't like her like that.
好的
Okay.
要是我能在更年轻时遇到你就好了
I wish I'd met you when I was younger.
是吗 -嗯
Yeah? -Mmm.
要是我
I wish I'd...
那时候就知道我现在才知道的事就好了
known then what I know now.
不准在我生日当天愁眉苦脸
No being sad on my birthday.
那你要打开我送的礼物吗
So, are you going to open my present then?
好啊 只要你不介意
Yeah. As long as you don't mind.
其实我挺想看看你的反应的
Well, I kind of want to see your reaction.
我实在是没时间出去给你买♥♥礼物
I genuinely didn't have time to go out and buy you something.
所以
So...
不好意思 我只能动手做了
Sorry it's a bit handmade.
那是我最喜欢的一天 所以
That was just one of my favorite days ever, so...
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
你喜欢我
You like me?
难道不明显吗
Wasn't that obvious?
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
喜欢 当然了
Yes! Obviously.
我们这是干什么
Why are we like this?
我现在很想吻你
I want to kiss you so bad right now.
好吧
Okay.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to.
我想要这么做
I want to.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
♪ Fall back into my open mind ♪
♪ Convinced you won't be hard to find ♪
♪ I've been expecting you to call, call, call, call ♪
♪ 'Cause I'd find you in any world ♪
♪ Set out, no doubt, 'cause every time ♪
走吧 我们要去找篮球机了
Come on, we need to find the basketball machine.
♪ And you'll be waiting, after all ♪
♪ 'Cause I'd find you in any world ♪
伊莫金 非常抱歉但我今晚不能来了
♪ And they said to just sit still ♪
你明天有空吗 我可以解释一切
♪ Apparently, I'm just a girl ♪
快上
Go!
去死吧 太空异形
Die, space aliens!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就是这样
Yes!
♪ Who cares about the system And everything they stole? ♪
♪ 'Cause I'll find you ♪
♪ In this paper mâché world ♪
太棒了
Yes!
我根本赢不了你
There's no way I can beat you in this game.
说真的 你怎么总是赢我
Literally, how do you always beat me?
我不知道该怎么跟你说 我天生就是比赛的料
I don't know what to tell you. I was just born to race.
你想喝冰沙吗
You want to get slushies?
天啊 太想了
God, yes.
等等 我好像有两个
Wait, I think I have two.
快点
Quick. Quick, quick.
♪ I'd rather travel 'round to find you in this goldfish bowl ♪
Go!
准备 开始
开始了
快点
Go, go, go, go!
我是异形杀手
I am the killer of aliens.
太棒了
Yes!
来吧 就是这样
Come on. Yes! Ooh!
太好了 大获成功
Yes! A great success.
我就是为了杀异形而生的
I was born to kill aliens.
喔
Whoo!
你好
Hi.
我的天啊 这是内莉吗
Oh, my God, is this Nellie?
我为你的狗感到遗憾
I'm sorry about your dog.
我想着带上内莉来 也许能让你开心点
I thought Nellie might cheer you up a bit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
昨天的事很抱歉
Sorry about yesterday.
没关系
It's okay.
伊莫金 我
Imogen, I...
你是个很好的人 但是
You're a really nice person but...
我对你没有那种感觉
I don't like you like that.
不是你的问题
It's not anything to do with you,
我只是觉得我们真的
I just don't think we really
不太合适
fit together.
我不确定我
I'm not sure I...
和你
fit
或者我们朋友圈里的
with you or...
其他人 是不是一路人
other people in our friend group.
但是
But...
我们做了这么久的朋友 而且每天早上还待在一起
we've been friends for so long and we hang out every morning.
你有没有过这样的感觉
Do you ever feel like
觉得自己只是在随波逐流
you're only doing things because everyone else is?
而自己却不敢做出改变
And you're scared to change?
或者做出一些让人困惑 或出人意料的事
Or do something that might confuse or surprise people?
你真实的本性
Your real personality has been, like...
被埋在了心里
buried inside you
很长一段时间
for a really long time.
我想
I guess, um,
这就是我最近的感受
that's how I've been feeling recently.
对不起 你可能觉得这些话很无厘头
Sorry, that probably makes no sense.
不
No.
我觉得我听懂了
I think I get it.
谢谢你
Thanks.
对我坦白
For being honest.
好的
Yeah.
所以 你们的约会怎么样了
So, how was your date?
我们觉得还是做朋友比较好
剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表