剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表
Hi.
记得让房♥门打开一点 好吗
Uh, make sure you leave the bedroom door open a tad, okay?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
要一边吃饼干 一边看电影吗
Want to eat cookies and watch a film?
这是土豆吗
Is it... a potato?
其实是只鞋子
It's supposed to be a shoe.
哦
Oh.
听着 我们都知道我在中学课程选修艺术是个错误
Look, we all know me taking Art GCSE was a mistake.
还是有救的 给我
It's fixable. Here.
你看 好多了
See? That's better.
谢谢 我一定会珍惜这只土豆鞋的
Thanks. I'll treasure this shoe-potato always.
之前的事很抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
我知道他没告诉我并不是你的错
I know it's not your fault he hasn't told me.
查理真的想告诉你的
Charlie does want to tell you.
我想我理解他为什么没这么做
I think I know why he hasn't.
他觉得我会乱说话 然后在尼克的朋友面前揭穿尼克
He thinks I'll say something stupid and out Nick to all of Nick's mates.
显然他在意尼克的感受胜于我的感受
And obviously he cares more about Nick's feelings than mine.
一个人一旦谈恋爱 友谊就不再重要了
Once you get into a relationship, friendships don't matter anymore.
又或者他认为你会强迫尼克看《死亡幻觉》
Or maybe he thinks you'll force Nick to watch Donnie Darko
就像你强迫我们那样
like you did with us.
闭嘴 那是一部好电影 只是比较复杂
Shut up, it's a good movie. It's just complicated.
我不知道自己为什么那么害怕孤独
I don't know why I'm so afraid of being alone.
我曾经也是这么觉得的
That's how I felt.
第一学期的时候
My first term.
我感到很害怕
I got scared.
但结果一切都还好
Everything turned out okay.
陶和艾尔
今天去操场吃午饭吗
艾萨克要去图书馆 所以我一个人
我一会儿就过去
我约了尼克一起吃午饭
算了吧 我们几乎都不是朋友了
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
额
Um...
你好吗 伙计
All right, mate?
没心情吵架 是吗
Not in the mood for that fight, then?
除非是桌游或吃蛋糕比赛
Only if it's in the form of a board game or a cake-eating contest.
他在说什么
What's he on about?
这是什么 -喂
What's this? -Hey.
陶和艾尔 艾尔是谁
Tao and Elle? Who's Elle?
还给我
Just give it back.
这是你女朋友画的吗 -马上还给我
Aw! Did your girlfriend draw it? -Just give it back now.
来抢吧
Come and get it.
喂 伙计们 你们看
Oi, lads, look at this.
我恨你
I hate you!
你会后悔的
You're going to regret that!
我之前在想
So I was thinking
我们之间的事
about me and you.
好的
Okay.
我觉得
And I just think...
你跟哈利打架都是我的错
The fight with Harry was my fault.
并不是 -是的
It wasn't though. -It was.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
跟你成为朋友 还有 所发生的一切
Becoming friends with you and, you know, everything that's happened.
我让你的生活变得很辛苦
I've been making your life really difficult.
所以我在想
So I was thinking...
也许那样会更好
maybe it would be better if...
如果我们
if we just...
呃
Um...
大家快来看 哈利·格林在野餐桌旁跟一个高一学生打起来了
Come on! Harry Greene's fighting a Year 10 by the picnic tables.
♪ Smokey eyes, are you feeling good? ♪
别管我们
Just leave us alone!
♪ Seems like we've waited long enough ♪
♪ For someone else to make us feel complete ♪
♪ It's not a bitter flavor and it's not a sweeter drink ♪
♪ I'm scared to ask you if you would do the same for me ♪
快分开
Break it up!
陶 发生了什么事
Tao! What happened?
你为什么不告诉我你和尼克的事
Why didn't you tell me about you and Nick?
什么
What?
我以为我们是朋友 但你却不把我放在眼里
I thought we were friends, but you've forgotten about me.
陶 -这都是你的错
Tao... -This is all your fault.
别管我
Just leave me alone!
♪ On a napkin, then ♪
剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表