剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
You guys have to stop and look around more.
你们需要多留意一下四周了
That's why we put you down there.
这就是为什么要让你们待在下面
Don't jump so fast. Look around.
别跑那么快 看看周围
Are you guys good people or are you just messing with us?
你们到底是出于好意 还是在逗我们玩儿呢
Just tell us that.
直接告诉我们
Well, we're definitely messing with you.
唔 我们当然是在逗你们啊
But we like to believe we're good people.
但我们更愿意相信我们是出于好意
You know, you guys will just have to figure that out, okay?
这就要你们自己去琢磨了 好吧
Not okay.
不好
I don't believe in you.
我不相信你
But I do believe in her.
但我相信她
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们的来访
Hope you find another project.
祝你们赶紧找到下一个乐子
Hey.
嘿
Look, I spoke to everybody.
听着 我跟大家伙都聊了
I know we were supposed to be here.
我知道我们应该来这儿的
Everyone is just a little upset.
只是大家都有点不开心
You know, you kind of ruined our first day of high school.
你知道 你差不多把大家的高中第一天都毁了
So, we all just did our homework at home tonight.
所以 我们今晚就都呆在家里做作业了
Farkle, I'm upset with you.
法克尔 我有点不爽你
And I'm upset with you.
我也不爽你
This is how a real fight begins.
吵架就是怎么开始的
No, I actually think we're in one right now.
不 我们已经在吵架了
Hey, we're not the ones who made high school harder than we thought it was gonna be.
喂 把高中生活搞得这么糟糕的不是我们好吗
And we're not the ones who trusted complete strangers.
莫名去相信陌生人的也不是我们啊
I believe in people, Farkle, and you know that.
我容易相信别人 法克尔 你明明知道的
Maybe this will teach you not to.
也许这就是给你的一个教训
Okay.
好
You tell them that it doesn't matter
你去告诉他们 问题不是争论
if you think standing in a hole is stupid.
站在洞里是不是件蠢事
What matters is us, Farkle.
重点是我们 法克尔
We don't leave.
我们不离开彼此的
And I'm gonna go back in that stupid hole tomorrow,
明天我会继续到那个洞里
and I don't know what I'm going to learn.
我不知道我会在那里学到什么
Because I believe that I'm gonna come out
因为我知道等我从那里出来
knowing more than I do now.
一定会懂得比现在多
And I hope I'm making the right choice, Farkle.
我希望我做的决定是正确的 法克尔
I hope my friends will be there right with me.
我也希望我的朋友们能陪伴在我身边
You tell them that.
你去告诉他们吧
They'll come.
他们会来的
They'll be here.
他们会来的
He left.
他走了
My dad left.
我爸爸走了
Ava, I'm so sorry.
艾娃 我很抱歉
I've been speaking with your mom.
我跟你妈妈聊过了
It's just me and her now.
现在就只剩下我跟她了
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
Thanks, but I don't think you can.
谢谢你的好意 但我觉得你帮不上忙
Who can I talk to who knows how to do this?
我希望能跟知道怎么做的人谈谈
I just heard.
我刚刚听说了
What happens next, Maya?
接下来会发生什么 玛雅
When people you've loved all of your life
当你爱了一辈子的人
suddenly decide to leave?
突然就离开了
Well, you sit by yourself for a while
嗯 你会一个人静静的坐一会儿
and you'll try to figure it out.
努力想要搞清楚
And you'll blame yourself.
然后你就开始责怪你自己
But it isn't your fault.
但这不是你的错
You probably won't believe that, though,
虽然你可能不太相信
and you'll think you did something wrong, but...
你会觉得是你做错什么事了
you didn't.
但你没有
It isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Most of all...
最重要的是
you stay with your best friend.
你要跟你最要好的朋友待在一起
People make their own decisions.
人们会做他们自己的决定
And sometimes, they decide to go away for a while.
有时候 他们会决定离开一段时间
And sometimes, it takes time to understand why.
有时候 你也需要一段时间来想清楚
It isn't your fault.
这其实不是你的错
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表