剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Just keep on teaching about our lives,
只要继续讲我们的生活
and she'll come around.
她会明白的
They were quite the historical triangle.
他们就像一个历史三角
Huh!
哈
Triangle.
三角
Huh!
哈
And I'll tell you that the one thing they understood
对于当时那个新生的国家
about this brand-new nation was to stick together
他们唯一知道的就是要团结起来
because every direction they turned was brand-new,
因为那是一个未被探索过的国家
undiscovered country.
他们迈出的每一步都是全新而未知的
I am an Abigail Adams Patriot.
我就是一个阿比盖尔·亚当斯式的爱国者
How? We don't even get to walk in the hallways.
怎么做 我们连在走廊上走路都不行
Lucas, these seniors are older and more experienced than us,
卢卡斯 那些高年级生比我们大 比我们成熟
and I think that they're trying to help.
我觉得他们是在帮我们
Riley, they're making fun of us and we're letting it happen.
瑞丽 我们是在任由他们捉弄
But most of all, these patriots knew
但最重要的是
to remain loyal to each other
这些爱国者彼此信任
because their survival depended on it
因为只有这样 他们才能
in a dangerous, new land.
在一片危险而崭新的土地上存活下来
Riley, we don't even know our way around the school yet.
瑞丽 我们连学校的路都还没认清
Why would we just park ourselves in a hole?
为什么要一直呆在一个小角落
Okay, so you just want to throw us into whatever goes on
所以你想把我们扔到这个鱼龙混杂的学校
in this place and just see what happens?
然后任由状况发生吗
Yes, because you know what I call that? Normal.
对 知道我管那叫什么吗 正常化
Let me see if I get how you teach.
我总结一下你是如何教育我们的
My boyfriend and I get into a fight...
我和我男票吵架...
I was talking about you.
我是在说你
Uh, me? Why?
呃 我 为什么
Are we fighting?
我们在吵架吗
Oh, I don't know.
哦 我不知道
Let's go to the weird, undefined area
不如我们去那个两层楼之间
between the two floors and talk about it.
那个奇怪的无名区谈谈吧
We are fighting.
我们是在吵架
You have to fight with him exactly as much!
你也得凶他 像我这么狠
But I don't know what he... Do it!
但我不知道他... 马上去
Okay!
好
Who misses middle school?
有人想回初中去吗
Okay, school's over. Can we go home now?
好了 放学了 现在可以回家了吗
Who wants a hug? Stop with that!
谁想要抱抱 别这样
This is not how I'm gonna live my high school life.
我不想这样度过我的高中生活
What if there's a good reason the seniors wanted us here?
万一人家让我们呆这儿是出于好意呢
What if it's to teach us something?
万一人家想教会我们什么呢
What if you just have too much faith in people?
万一只是你太轻信别人呢
What if I have exactly the right amount of faith in people?
万一我正好相信对了人呢
Bird.
有只鸟
How am I a triangle with that?
这个三角怎么样
Okay, you know what? That's it.
好吧 你们真是够了
I'm going to look around. Come on, Zay.
我想到处逛逛 走吧 佐伊
They left?
就这样走了
Maybe they have the right idea.
或许他们是对的
Yeah, I don't know what we're supposed to be learning down here.
对 我不知道在这下面能学到什么
Okay, everybody!
好了 全体人员
Follow me!
跟我来
Undiscovered country in every direction.
每个角落都有未被探索国的国家啊
Riles!
里尔斯
I think this may just turn out fine.
感觉一切都变好了
You're in our spot.
你们占了我们的地盘儿
This is where we sit.
这是我们的位子
In the window?
在窗边
And you guys talk about life?
你们会谈论人生吗
No. We sit in the window... And go like this.
不 我们只是坐在窗边... 然后这样
Hi. What's your name?
你好 你叫什么
Lucas. And these are my...
卢卡斯 她们是我的...
How would you like to be called?
你想我怎么叫你
Uh, girlfriend.
额 女朋友
And how would you like to be called?
那你想我怎么叫你
Girlfriend equally as much.
同样也是女朋友
Hi, my name is Zay.
你们好 我叫佐伊
I'm completely available.
我是单身的
Girlfriend-eses?
女朋友们
It's complicated.
关系很复杂
You know what's not complicated?
知道什么叫关系不复杂吗
Zay.
佐伊
Available.
单身
Well, I'm sure you're all adorable together.
我知道你们都很可爱
And thanks for being a distraction
在橄榄球队训练结束前
until the football team finished practice.
感谢你们能陪着瞎聊聊
I'm trying out for football.
我在争取进橄榄球队
Yeah? Good luck to you.
是嘛 祝你好运
You're the football players in high school?
你们是高中部的橄榄球队员吗
Hey, that's great.
嘿 真棒
You're the cheerleaders in high school?
你们是高中部的拉拉队员吗
Hey, that's great.
嘿 真棒
The scientists here are gigantic.
这里的科学家都好庞大
So you guys decided to come upstairs, huh?
所以你们打算到楼上来吗
You think you're ready for the big time?
觉得自己准备好了吗
Maybe not just yet.
可能还没有
This is all your fault!
都怪你们
Uh...
额...
What is?
怎么了
Things are going bad, man.
一切都不顺 先生
We need somebody to blame.
我们要找人顶罪
I am also feeling these emotions!
同感
We've fallen on hard times, Matthews.
我们倒霉透顶了 马修斯
Fix it, sir.
帮帮我们 先生
Bravo.
太好了
Wonderful performance.
演得非常棒
Shall we begin again?
要再来一遍吗
Lovely. What shall we do differently?
真有趣 该做什么变动呢
Well, um, this time, I think I'd like to go first.
嗯 这样 这次换我先来
Oh, by all means! In five, four, three...
哦 必须的 五 四 三...
You did this!
都怪你们
Yikes!
呀
I was fine in middle school!
我在初中部时顺风顺水
I could've gone on there forever,
本来可以一直呆着的
talking about whatever I wanted,
想说什么就说什么
and you suckers believed everything I said!
你们这群小鬼还深信不疑
But you had to bring me here.
但你们非要我来这儿
I gotta teach stuff now!
我得调♥教♥调♥教♥他们
That is not why I got into this!
这不是我混进这里的原因
Did you prepare us?
你让我们准备好了吗
What?
什么
Did you prepare us for this?
你让我们准备好怎么面对了吗
We're not important, Matthews.
我们并不重要 马修斯
You always made us feel important.
你总是让我们觉得自己很重要
You never prepared us to be unimportant,
从没教我们如何面对被人轻视
and now we don't know what to do.
现在我们不知道怎么办了
You didn't even go to our school!
你又不是我们学校的
But I'm here now and I catch on fast.
但我现在来了 还理解得很快
I wanna be in the triangle!
我想加入三角阵营
Smackle! What'd I say?
斯马克尔 我说了什么
We're not kings anymore.
我们再也不是国王了
The seniors are the kings.
高年级的才是
Are they good kings? No.
他们是好国王吗 不是
We don't know that yet. We don't know their reasoning.
我们还不知道呢 不知道他们的理由
They don't have a reason, Riley.
他们压根没有任何理由 瑞丽
They're just putting us in a hole.
就想着把我们推进坑
Riley's looking for the best in people, right?
瑞丽在看人性好的一面 对吗
Yes. Would you tell her to stop?
没错 你能让她消停吗
What's the matter, Lucas?
怎么了 卢卡斯
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表