剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
It's not so easy to protect 'em anymore, right?
保护她们再也没那么容易了 对吧
Don't look at me.
别看我
All right.
好吧
Let's see what we got.
一起去看看
They want you to stay down here?
他们要你们待在这下面吗
Until we think we're ready to leave.
直到我们准备好离开
Well, why would they pick just you guys out?
那为啥挑中你们几个
Because we're freshmen and they think that we're easy targets.
因为我们是新生 他们觉得我们好欺负
Yeah, but there's a whole class of freshmen.
没错 但新生有一教室呢
Why do you think they picked out just you?
为嘛独独针对你们几个
They said that we'd thank them for this.
他们说我们会因此心怀感激
We're never thanking them.
我们永远都不会感谢他们的
Dad, would you tell him that there's a purpose here?
爸爸 能告诉他这件事有意义吗
Mr. Matthews, will you please tell her that they were messing with us?
马修斯先生 能请你告诉她那帮人是在捉弄我们吗
This is on me.
这都怪我
Mm? What?
什么
You were kids.
当你们还是孩子时
I taught you to always look for the lessons that life is trying to teach you.
我教导说要不断寻找生活教给你们的东西
Now you're not kids.
现在你们不是孩子了
It's day one in a bigger world.
是时候让你们进入成人的世界了
You've asked me if I've prepared you for it.
你们刚刚问我 是否让你们准备好了
We'll see.
我们拭目以待
It's not just a hole. What is it then?
这不仅仅是一个洞 还能是什么
You don't have to get angry. I am angry, Riley.
你不必生气 我就是生气 瑞丽
This isn't how I want to start high school.
我不想一上高中就这样
I want to walk anywhere I want.
我想去任何我想去的地方
I want to go out for the football team.
我想要加入橄榄球队
Lucas, you'll get killed on the football team.
卢卡斯 进了橄榄球队 你会被杀了的
Whoa.
噢
Really?
是吗
That's what you think?
你就是这样想的
So, you'll put your faith in some random seniors
所以 你相信偶遇的高年级学生
you just met, but you don't have faith in me?
却不相信我
I don't think that they're random.
我不认为遇见他们是偶然的
I don't think that anything that ever happens to us is random.
也不认为发生在我们身上的事是偶然的
Sometimes you are just too much for me, Riley.
瑞丽 有时候你真是让我吃不消
Guys, can we just calm down?
伙计们 都冷静下来吧
This isn't who we are.
我们不是这样子的
Yeah?
是吗
Who are we?
我们是什么样子
I better... You... you know, this is when he does something.
我最好... 你... 你知道的 他恐怕会闹出点事
You guys are the geniuses.
你俩可是天才
You got this all figured out?
弄明白这事儿了吗
Your dad's right.
你♥爸♥说的是对的
You do always look for the good in people, Riley.
你总在寻找人性中好的一面 瑞丽
You were a great leader in middle school, Riley.
在中学你是个好的领导者 瑞丽
You always made us believe the world loved us.
总是让我们坚信世界爱我们
This just isn't the same world.
然而这个世界截然不同
What if this one just doesn't love us as much?
如果这个世界并不爱我们怎么办
No matter how optimistic you are, Riley,
瑞丽 无论你多么乐观
I think this time, you just led us down a hole.
我觉得这次 你只是把我们带进了沟里
You sure you still wanna know me?
你确定还要相信我吗
Always.
一直相信
Can I move in with you?
我能搬进来和你们住吗
It's only fair.
这样才算公平
You were gonna move in with me and Auggie someday.
你们早晚会搬来和我还有奥吉住的
Ava, things aren't any better with your parents?
艾娃 你父母还没和好吗
Tell me the truth.
实话告诉我吧
Is this my fault?
这是我的错吗
No.
不
Of course not.
当然不是
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Ava, sometimes people just don't get along,
艾娃 有些时候人们真的彼此相爱
even when they really love each other.
也不能好好相处
They don't seem like they love each other very much right now.
现在看来 他们不是那么相爱
Thank you for sitting with me, Auggie.
谢谢你给我支持 奥吉
Thank you for sitting with me, Topanga.
谢谢你给我支持 托潘加
You're being real grown-up about this.
你真的长大了
Growing up is hard.
成长是艰难的
You're being a real baby about this.
你真变成幼稚儿童了
High school is hard.
高中是艰难的
Switch!
换
I miss first grade.
我想念一年级
Life was easier then.
那时候生活更简单
I am right here for you, Auggie.
我会一直陪着你 奥吉
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Why do people fight?
为什么人们要争吵
Because people grow, Ava.
因为人们长大了 艾娃
And when you grow, you change.
长大了 就会改变
Like from first grade to second grade?
像是从一年级升到二年级
Or from middle school to high school.
或者是从初中升到高中
Or moms and dads, because they change too.
或者是成为妈妈和爸爸 因为他们也改变了
What do I do?
我该怎么做
You hope for the best in people.
凡事往好处想
I teach that to everybody I care about.
我把这教给了所有我关心的人
Even when things seem real bad?
哪怕事情看上去真的很糟
Even when it seems like you're standing in a hole.
哪怕你站在坑里
You're a good teacher, aren't you?
你真是个好老师 是吧
Stupid Marly doesn't think so.
笨蛋马尔莉不这么想
Well, she's wrong.
那她就错了
I'm gonna go back home and hope for the best.
我要回家 期待最好的情况发生
Good luck, honey.
祝你好运 宝贝
So you goin' back in tomorrow?
所以你明天要重回战场了吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm gonna hope for the best.
我会尽量往好处想
You keep doing what you do, Cory.
继续做自己 科里
You sure, Topanga?
你确定吗 托潘加
I've always been sure.
我一向确定
Except for four times.
有四次除外
It may have been more than four times.
或许不止四次
It's definitely more than four times.
肯定不止四次
It was 50,000 times.
是五万次
I can't think. I know.
我没办法思考 我懂
They're not gonna show up, are they?
他们不会来了 是吧
No.
是的
We do our homework here every night together.
我们每天都在这里一起写作业的
Yeah.
对啊
They're actually upset with me.
他们真生我气了
The fight I had with Lucas was real.
我跟卢卡斯的吵架不是闹着玩的
Is this happening?
真要这样吗
It's the first day of high school
今天可是高中开学第一天哎
and we thought that we were so ready.
我原以为我们都准备好了
I told you we shouldn't go.
跟你说了我们不该去的
Friendships can come apart in high school.
在高中 友谊的小船真是说翻就翻啊
I guess I just never thought that it could actually really happen to us.
只是不敢相信这种事会发生在我们身上
How stupid was I to trust people I don't even know?
我是有多蠢啊居然相信陌生人
Not stupid.
一点都不蠢
You.
又是你们
Why would you guys do this to us?
你们为什么要这么对我们
Our friends left, you know.
我们的朋友走了 你们知道的
Yeah, that's what happens.
是啊 就是这样
People leave.
大家迟早会离开
So, what, you're following us now?
所以呢 你们现在是在跟踪我们吗
No.
不
You're following us, actually.
应该是你们在跟踪我们
Yeah, we're in here all of the time. This is our place.
对 我们一直都来这儿 这儿是我们的地盘
How come we never noticed you?
那我们怎么从来没见过你们
Because you guys have been stuck
因为你们一直沉浸在
in your own little world all this time.
自己的小世界里
Now you want to grow up and join ours?
现在你们想快点长大加入我们了吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表