剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
盐焗鸡
Salt chicken?
上面说是哪种程度的辣
How spicy does it say it needs to be?
只说是辣味的
Uh, it just says spicy food.
但我觉得应该越辣越好吧
I assume the spicier, the better, though.
能刺♥激♥你的身体 把能力激出来
It must stimulate something in your bod to bring the power out.
-要点什 -给我来菜单上最辣的食物
-What can I get for you -I'll have the spiciest thing on the menu.
不行
No.
我家里有一大瓶辣味蛋黄酱
I-- I have a large bottle of sriracha may at home.
吃点辣的应该没问题
I think I can handle some spice.
怎么样 有感觉了吗
Well? Feeling anything yet?
-我连自己的腿都感觉不到 -不对啊
-I just can't feel my legs -This can't be right.
快看看还有什么推荐
What else do they recommend?
多走路 喝蓖麻油 性生活 刺♥激♥乳♥头♥…
Uh, long walks, castor oil, sex stimulation of the nipples--
卡什 你看的是如何引产
Kash, you're looking a how to induce labour.
才不是 “你的宫口开到几指了”
No, I'm not Oh, how dilated is your cervix?
奶 我需要牛奶
Milk. Need milk.
沙拉玛烤肉店
珍
-Jen?
你好啊 还好吗
Oh, hey. Hey, what's up?
欢迎光临泰式商店
-你还好 -我吗 我很好
-You all right -Who, me? Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
你拿了什么
What you got there?
酒 安全套 薯片
Wine, condoms, Pringles.
今晚有约会吗
Date night?
不 与我无关 不用告诉我 我不在乎
No. No, it's none of my business I don't need to know. I don't care.
基本上你一离开我的视 在我心里就是个死人了
Basically, as soon as you leav my eyeline, you're dead to me.
你出了很多汗
You're sweating a lot.
我没有
No, I'm not.
好吧 那再见了
All right. Well, I'll see you around then.
也许吧 也许不会再见了
Yeah, maybe. Maybe not.
最好别买♥♥那瓶奶 已经打开过了
You shouldn't buy that milk. It's open.
满头大汗的那位年轻女士
Sweaty, young lady.
你得先买♥♥下牛奶才能喝
You've got to buy the mil before you drink it.
《珍的不一样》
店内严禁高速奔跑
我试着研究如何激发能力
I've tried to do the researc about what brings powers out,
但全都是些趣闻
but it's all anecdotal.
本来以为 都十年了
You'd think, after ten years,
好歹能有些像样 经过同行评审的研究吧
there'd at least b some decent peer-reviewed studies.
那些“同行”都哪去了
Where are all the peers?
趣闻里都说了什么
What do the anecdotes say?
有些被反复提及的主题
Common themes crop up.
恐惧 焦虑 紧张 肾上腺素激增
Fear, anxiety, stress, adrenaline.
没错 肾上腺素是重点
Oh, yeah. Adrenaline is where it's at.
置之死地而后生 对吧
Life and death, right?
俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌 拆
Russian roulette, diffusing bombs,
或者我们可以把你推下桥
-or we could just push you off a bridge.
你不能在上班时跟朋友闲聊
Oi! You can't spend your shif chatting with your mates.
这是工作的地方 不是迪斯科舞厅
This is a place of work not a discotheque.
他是要付钱的顾客
He's a paying customer.
你看 他买♥♥了一堆超级英雄的装扮
Look, he's buying a bunch of dumb shi for his superhero costume.
这其实是义警的装扮 是制♥服♥ 不是装扮
It's actually a vigilante costume- Uniform. It's not a costume.
我们在聊人们是如何获得超能力的
We're talking abou how people got their powers.
这样的话 端板凳坐 我有一个精彩的故事
Oh, in that case, park yourself I've got a yarn for you.
想象一下
Picture this.
那天我从彭吉区的批发商那边提早回来
Come back here early from a tri to the wholesalers in Penge.
一进仓库就看到我结婚30年的丈夫
I walk into the stockroom to fin my husband, of 30 years,
正在“满足”拉克尔
giving it to Raquel.
我和他都尖叫起来 拉克尔在旁边 气氛简直太紧张了
Well, I'm screaming. He's screaming Raquel's crying. It's all very stressful.
然后突然一下
Then bang!
他们看我的眼神就好像我长了两个头
They look at me like I've got two heads.
我转身照镜 发现镜中有个小姑娘在跟我对视
Turn to look in the mirror There's a little girl staring back at me.
听起来紧张是个很好的切入点
Sounds like stres is a good place to start then.
但别利用上班时间 好吗
Just don't do it on company time, yeah?
对客人笑得灿烂点
Big smiles for the customers.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what to do.
怎么
What?
你一定想不到
It's gonna be a surprise.
你会恨死这个主意
You are gonna hate it.
好吧 赶紧让我紧张起来
Okay. All right. Fuck me up.
你得答应我绝不逃跑
I want you to promise m you're not gonna run away.
卡丽 我又不是5岁小孩 我不会跑的
Carrie, I'm not five I'm not gonna run away.
美乐蒂牙科
快来
-Come on.
- -不 我恨你
-Jen -No, I hate you.
你们好 请问有预约吗
Hello, have you got an appointment?
滚
Fuck you.
珍·里根 预约时间是11:15
Jen Regan. 11.15.
好的 珍…
Okay. Jen…
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
-你还想不想要能力 -我想 真的想
-Do you want a power or not -I do. I really do.
-谁是勇敢的小贱 -我是勇敢的小贱♥人♥
-Who's a brave little bitch -I'm a brave little bitch.
-你可以 -我可以的
-You can do this -I can do this.
-珍妮佛·里 -好
-Jennifer Regan -Okay.
你能听到吗
Can you hear that?
你是说那不祥的音乐吗
The ominous music?
对
Yeah.
我一直让前台在客人进来前先提醒他们
I keep telling reception to warn peopl before they come in.
这是我的能力
It's my power.
人们在我身边会自动产生属于他们的配乐
I make people generat their own soundtrack around me.
我猜你很怕看牙医吧
I'm going to assum you're afraid of the dentist?
我才不怕
No.
那我们开始吧
Shall we get started?
需求方 正义战士 未付款
价格从三千美元起
Prices start at £3,000.
-三千 只是个广♥告♥牌 -没错
-Three grand? It's just a billboard -Yeah.
是很大的牌子 亮光漆很贵的
Well, it's so big. Gloss is expensive.
好吧
All right, okay.
如果我自己挂呢
Oh, what if I put it up myself?
-Mm-hmm.
你自己?怎么挂
Yourself? With what?
-用白胶 -恐怕行不通
-PVA -I can't see that working.
不 我觉得能行
No, I do think that would work, actually.
不 别让我稍等 黛安
-No! Don't put me on hold, Diane.
有人吗
Hello?
我不是猫
Not cat.
我是人
Man.
我们有…
-We've got…
黛安 别试图给我推 更贵的200克高光面打印纸
Look, Diane, don't try and upsell m on 200 gsm gloss, okay?
我又不是头一次买♥♥这种东西
This isn't my first rodeo.
最好别在克数上省钱
Well, you don't wanna skimp on the high gsm.
稍等
Uh, one minute.
给我个慈善折扣如何
Oh, what about a charity discount?
对 我的慈善号♥码是…24号♥
Yes, my charity number is 24.
好了 来看看
Right, let's take a look.
实在抱歉
I am so sorry.
好消息是你有一口好牙
Well, the good news i you have quite nice teeth.
别急 等等
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
坏消息是我们今天得补好几颗
The bad news is we're going to hav to do quite a few fillings today.
好吧 我听不下去了
All right, I can't listen to this.
我得给你用点东西帮你放松
I'm going to give you somethin to help you relax.
安定 能减轻你的焦虑
Valium. It will alleviate your anxiety.
不 我就得焦虑 我得感到害怕
No. No, no. I need to be anxious I need to feel the fear.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
探索诊所 女性品味
残忍♥的丈夫把我的狗远距传输到了吉布提
蝰蛇呼叫独角兽 快回话
Viper to Unicorn. Pick up.
汇报珍的最新情 我是否要启动B计划 完毕
Update status on Jen. Should I initiate Plan B? Over.
不 A计划正在进行中
No. Plan A is in progress,
我觉得进展不错
and I actually thin it's going quite well.
完毕
So, over.
等等 那我晚点能进行D计划吗 完毕
No. Can I initiate Plan D later? Over.
D计划是什么
What's Plan D?
是指你的“二弟” 对吧
It's your dick, isn't it?
剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表