剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
你对他们既爱又恨 但无论如何都无法摆脱他们
You love 'em. You hate 'em, but you're stuck with 'em.
你能怎么办呢
What can you do?
换做是我 现在一定不想满18岁
I'd hate to be turning 18 now.
一旦获得了能力 一切都会变
Nothing's the same after you get your power.
我以前可参加过温…温布尔登 -网球赛
-I used to play at Wimbledon-- -Wimbledon.
我们知道 亲爱的 天
We know, love. Jesus.
我没得到超音速或球拍手 又不是我的错
It's not my fault I didn't get superspeed or racket hands.
可不是吗 亲爱的
Tell me about it, flower.
我四月份就56岁了 想在超♥市♥买♥♥点扑热息痛都不行
Gonna be 56 in April. Can't even buy some paracetamol in Asda.
别为了他们不高兴 亲爱的
Don't let it get you down, love.
我没有不高兴 真的 我根本不在乎
I'm not down. Honestly, I really don't even care.
该去干活了
Back to work.
想知道你会怎么死吗
Do you want to know how you die?
什么
What?
我能预知未来
Foresight.
不想
No.
可能不知道更好
Probably for the best.
什么叫不知道更好
What do you mean it's probably for the best? Wha--
我的死法很糟吗
-Is it bad?
稍等
One minute.
爸爸来电
你好 很准时啊
Hi. Bang on time.
反正我也没有更好的事可做
It's not like I've anything better to do.
确实
True.
我想了个新笑话
Got a new one for you.
好 说吧 赶紧完事
Fine. Go on. Get it over with.
有人敲门
Knock, knock.
谁啊
Who's there?
-布 -“不”说就算了
-Boo. -Boo, who?
别这么消极 宝贝 能力可能永远不会来
Cheer up, love. It might never happen.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
你那边还好吗
Well, how are things your end?
今晚是安迪的18岁生日派对
It's Andy's 18th tonight.
祝好运
Oh, good luck with that.
我还以为你会安慰我
Thought you'd reassure me.
当然不会 肯定糟透了
God, no. It's gonna be awful.
尽量别处处跟她比
Just try not to make everything into a competition.
我才不会 是她要跟我比
I don't do that. She does that.
总之你可以随时来找我 帮我跟你妈妈问好
Well, you know where I am.Say hi to your mum for me.
好
Yeah.
熊
Bears.
什么
Huh?
你的死法 跟熊有关
How you die. Bears.
可是…
Oh, but…
-哇
-Wow.
-太棒了
Bravo.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
怎么已经有气球了
Why are there already balloons?
这些吗 不重要 我今早去商店随便买♥♥了几个
Oh, those? They're nothing. I just nipped out this morning and got a few.
可你明明让我带气球来
But you asked me to get balloons.
-我知道 -怎么 你不相信我能带气球来吗
-I know. -What, you don't trust me to get balloons?
我不想播放转接线连接的设备 快播放安迪的派对音乐列表
Oh, I don't want it to play HDMI. Just play Andy's party playlist.
我要参加格林尼治音乐学院的面试了
I got an audition for the Greenwich Conservatoire.
正常人会先打个招呼再开始吹牛
Normal human thing to do is to say hello before you start bragging.
我只是在跟我姐姐分享我生活中的好消息
I'm just sharing good news about my life with my sister.
你要是有什么成就一定也会这么做 不是吗
I'm sure if you achieve something, you'd do the same. No?
安迪 别教训你姐姐了
Andy, stop haranguing your sister.
-你找到工作了吗 -我有工作
-Have you got a job yet? -I have a job.
我是说正经工作 我当初背井离乡
A real job. I didn't leave my home and family
毅然乘船来到英国 牺牲那么多 可不是为了让你白白浪费的
and brave the boat to England for you to squander all my sacrifices.
我们明明是坐飞机来的
We definitely flew here.
你当时还小 你不明白移♥民♥要面临的挑战
You were young. You don't understand the immigrant struggle.
我到底在干什么 天线呢
Oh, I don't know what I'm doing here. Where's the antenna?
你觉得我会得到什么能力
What do you think my power's gonna be?
你应该知道吧 能力不是满18岁的瞬间就会来的
You do know you're not gonna get your power the second you turn 18?
你又知道什么 你聊能力就像处♥女♥聊♥性♥爱
What do you know about powers? You're like a virgin talking about sex.
-你就像禁欲的教皇 -我不是教皇 我有性生活
-You're like the pope. -I-I am not the pope. I fuck.
妈 告诉她我有性生活
-No, Mum. Tell her I fuck.
别闹了好吗 我正在努力让这东西播放音乐
Would you whist? I'm trying to get this thing to play music.
-它为什么一直播放照片 -等伊恩来弄吧
-Why is it still just showing me pictures? -Just wait for Ian to do it.
有能力却不用 那还要能力干什么
What's the point of having a power if you don't use it?
只有了解科技的原理
Being able to control technology is only useful
操控科技的能力才有意义
if you know how technology works.
我觉得你做得很棒 妈妈
I think you're doing a great job, Mum.
-用“必应”搜一下 好吗 -这年头谁还用必应
-Just Bing it, will you? -Bing!
女士们 拜托和气点 我知道你们的心情是…紧张
Ladies, ladies, please. I know we're feeling a little… stressed?
兴奋
Excited.
天 你的情绪也太复杂了
Oh, Lord. Now, what have we got going on in there?
愤怒 悲伤 嫉妒
Angry, sad, jealous.
欲♥火♥焚身
Horny?
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
生日快乐
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
试试用能力打开电视
Try turning on the TV.
你能感觉到任何情绪吗 深呼吸
Can you sense any emotion? Deep breath.
不 没有任何感觉
No. I've got nothing.
别担心 不一定生日当天就会有能力
Don't worry. It doesn't always happen on the day.
有可能需要几天或几周 甚至…
It can take a few days or weeks. Or…
我本想今天就有
I wanted it today.
太糟了 我拉的是世上最小的小提琴
Aw, no. Oh, I'm playing the world's smallest violin.
我还真拉过世上最小的小提琴 比你比划的大多了
I've actually played the world's smallest violin, and it's much bigger than that.
你在窃喜她没得到能力
You're a little bit happy she didn't get it.
还用说吗 伊恩
Uh, duh, Ian.
我的表亲当年跟你一样
My cousin was like you.
后来他去了一家能帮你激发出能力的诊所
Then he went to one of those clinics that help you bring out your power.
我可不去 太可悲了
No, I am not doing that. It's pathetic.
确实帮到了他 现在他可以冻住任何东西 就这样
Really helped him. Now he can freeze anything. Like that.
当然他平时也用冰箱 但重点是知道自己有能力
Of course, he's got a freezer that he mainly uses, but it's the knowledge.
知道自己不需要…
Like, knowing you don't need--
有了
Okay!
我力大无穷
-I'm super strong!
天
Oh, my God.
-太棒了 举起沙发试试 -沙发
-That's amazing! Do the sofa. -Sofa!
天啊 我碰到天花板了
Oh, my-- Oh, my God, I'm on the ceiling!
她把冰箱弄坏的事就不管了吗
We just going to ignore the fact she broke the fridge or--
只用一只手
One hand!
我杀了一个人
I killed a man!
大家好啊 我在上面
Hi, hello. Up here. I'm up here.
你女儿能这样吗 不行 只有我女儿行
Can your daughter do this? No, only my daughter!
安迪 我好高啊
Andy! Andy, I'm so high!
安迪
Andy! Andy!
卢克 你到底来不来派对 是或否
惊喜 我不确定派对会是什么情况
Surprise. I wasn't sure what the deal was with the party,
所以我想 不如直接来找你开派对
so I thought I'd bring the party to you.
现在不是时…
Uh, it's not really a great…
候
time.
你好
Oh, hi.
你是谁 好像有点无礼 但你是谁
Who are you? That sounds rude, but who are you?
我叫奥莉维亚
Um, my name's Olivia.
人如其名 你们是在约会吗
Of course it is. So is, um-- Is this a date?
-对 -我不会称之为约会
-Yeah. -Wouldn't really call it a date.
如果不是约会 多一个人也没坏处 对吧
Oh. Well, if it's not a date, there's no harm in joining. Right?
奥莉维亚会变形
Olivia can shape-shift.
原来这是你精心挑选的皮囊 难怪呢
Oh. Uh, so this is what you've chosen to look like. Oh, that makes sense.
不 说实话 我还没用过我的能力
No. Honestly, I never really use it.
我觉得接纳自己本来的样子很重要
I think it's important to love yourself
the way you are.
你懂的 有缺陷 不完美什么的
You know, flaws and imperfections and everything.
所以这是你一直以来的模样
So, you just look like this all the time?
真棒
Wow. Fantastic.
我连妆都没化
I don't even wear make-up.
天
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表