剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
That sounds like a general lack of intimacy in your relationship.
我帮不了你
I can't really help you with that.
天 别这样
-Oh, God. Oh, God. Uh…
别哭
Don't cry. Um…
好吧 我帮你 求你别哭了
Okay, I'll-- Yeah. I'll help. I'll help. Just please, just don't cry.
蝰蛇呼叫A队 汇报最新地点
Viper to alpha group. Update on location.
A队 我知道你们能听到我
Alpha group? I know you can hear me!
卡什 我是说蝰蛇 我们需要你 我们需要支援
Kash-- I mean Viper. Uh, we need you. We need backup.
埃克塞特大道 事态严重了 天啊
Exeter Avenue. This is kicking off. Oh, God. Oh, God!
棒
Yes.
也许你该先洗洗手
Maybe you should wash your hands first.
当然
Oh, uh, yeah, sure.
我等不下去了 我想马上知道
Can't stand the waiting. I just wanna know.
比如 你以前是做什么工作的
You know, like, what did you do for a job?
我无法想象你跟人互动 或是搞技术 或是操作重型机器
I can't see you interacting with people or technology or heavy machinery.
你希望自己是做什么的
What would you want it to be?
我们马上就能知道你的真实身份了
We're so close to finding out who you are.
你不激动吗
Aren't you excited?
我激动得都想吐了
Yeah, I feel sick. Yeah.
很好 我去放放水
Great. I'm going to the loo.
-喂 -放开
-Hey, hey, hey! -Get off!
-卡什 -怎么回事
-Kash. -What happened?
快让时间倒流 撤销这一切
Turn back time. Undo!
现在明白你们为什么需要我了吧 明白为什么我是老大了吧
So now you see why you need me, eh? Now you see why I'm in charge.
-卡什 -不着急 放松点 伙计
-Kash! -Oh, there's no rush. Chill out, mate.
我绝不会调戏你的女友 伙计 也不看看她那副尊容
I've never hit on your girlfriend, man. Have you seen her?
-也不看看她那副尊容 -塞巴 躲开
-Have you seen her? -Seb, duck!
-卡什 -滚开 格雷戈尔 我知道
-Kash-- -Fuck off, Gregor. I know!
蝰蛇 我们需要支援 我们需要你 埃克塞特大道 事态升级了
Viper, we need backup. We need you. Exeter Avenue. This is kicking off.
你
You!
你跟他们是一伙的吗
Are you with them?
-卡什 救我们 -卡什
-Kash, help us! -Kash.
-卡什 -拜托了
-Kash. Kash. -Please.
-不 伙计 我不认识他们 -天
-No, mate. Don't know 'em. -Oh, my God.
就…好吧 不…
Just… Okay! All right. No, just--
-卡什 -卡什 救我们
-Kash! -Kash, help us!
卡什来电
好了 你想怎么做 扎扎实实地握个手还是…
All right, so how do you wanna do this? Firm handshake, or…
不 我做不到 抱歉
No. I can't. I'm sorry.
没错 这样不对 我真是怪胎
You're right. This is wrong. I'm a freak.
不 你有天赋 你能给人们带来快乐
No. You have a gift. You can bring joy to people.
你邀请我进了你家 你还试着想帮我 你是个英雄
You invited me into your home, and you tried to help me. You're a hero.
真的吗
Really?
你是高♥潮♥男吗
Are you the come man?
是的
Yes, I am.
什么情况 你怎么跑了
What the fuck? Why did you disappear?
你不能那样把人抛下
You can't just abandon people like that.
顺便一说 确实没有收获
Oh, and it was a dead end, by the way.
我还真努力想搞清楚来着
'Cause I actually went to the bother of finding out.
你不能先让我有心帮你 然后自己又退出
You can't just make me give a shit about helping you and then quit.
你难道不想知道自己是谁吗
Do you not care about finding out who you are?
那我呢
What about me?
如果我想知道 跟我一起生活的这个人是谁呢
What if I want to know who this man is I've let live with me?
如果我不喜欢他呢
What if I don't like him?
至少你会知道
Well, at least you'll know.
你不能因为答案可能不如意就一直回避
You can't keep putting it off just because it might not be the answer you want.
你真聪明
You're so smart.
我才不聪明
I'm not.
我就是个白♥痴♥
I'm a fucking idiot.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我怕如果去了这个诊所
I'm scared I'll go to this clinic,
却没有任何改变 那我连希望都没有了
and nothing will change, and then I won't even have hope.
只剩我自己
I'll just have me.
我不喜欢我自己
I don't like me.
我喜欢你
I like you.
只要你不冲我吼
When you're not shouting at me.
吼你是因为你乱吃东西
It's when you're eating something you're not meant to.
如果我要发现自我 你也该寻找答案
You know, if I'm finding out, then you should too.
咱们一起发现咱们有多糟吧
Let's find out how shit we are together.
你落下了这个
你今晚能帮我送过来吗
百试不爽
Works every time.
Ooh.
该多复♥制♥一份 看来这里现在也是你家了
Should get new ones cut. Looks like you live here now.
但你不能再啃充电线了
But you have to stop chewing charging cables.
你为什么要忍♥受我
Why do you put up with me?
流浪动物总让我心软
Soft spot for strays.
最近去哪里愉快度假了吗
You go on any nice holidays recently?
嗯 布达佩斯
Yeah, Budapest.
不错 我老婆想去布拉格
Oh, yeah. Missus wants to go to Prague.
布拉格挺好的 他们说斯普利特也差不多 但更便宜
Ah, but Prague's nice. They say Split's the same but cheaper.
是吗 那我可得去看看
Oh, yeah? I must check it out.
剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表