-你想聊聊吗 -不想
- You want to talk about it? - No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你聋了吗 我说了我不想聊
Are you fucking deaf? I said I don't want to talk about it.
好吗 我不想聊
Okay? I don't want to talk about it.
芭芭拉 别管那家伙 你很美
Barbara, fuck that guy. You're beautiful.
我不美 你都听到了 我很恶心
I'm not. You heard him. I'm disgusting,
-我很没用 -不 你没有
- and I'm useless. - No, you're not.
我就是
Yes, I am.
我是一个怪物
I'm a monster.
你是怪物 天啊 不...
You're a monster? Oh, God. No--
你看看我
Ugh. Look at me.
你有一点橘皮组织 那又怎么了
So you have a little cellulite, like, whatever.
总比有软化的手指和脚趾好
So much better than having fucking melty fingers and melty toes.
我太丑 连因为性骚扰
I'm too ugly to be sexually harassed
被开除的经纪人都不屑骚扰我
by the agent who was fired for sexual harassment.
我那么说只是为了让你自自惭形秽
Okay, I just said that to make you feel bad about yourself.
我相信他是尊重你是一名作家
I'm sure, like, he just respected you as a writer.
不 我是一名很糟糕的作家
No, I'm, like, a fucking terrible writer.
不 你肯定是一名很棒的作家
No, I'm sure you're a great writer.
不 我不是 相信我
No, I'm not. Trust me.
我宁愿做烂作家 也不想做一个没用的充气娃娃
Okay, well, I'd rather be a terrible writer than a useless sex doll.
芭芭拉 你对自己要求太高了
Barbara, you're being so hard on yourself.
不然你觉得我为什么要花这么多钱
Like, why do you think I just spent
把你修好
all that money to get you fixed?
你只是为了不想自己遭殃
You were just trying to save your own ass.
不 我想留着你 因为我喜欢你 该死
No, I wanted to keep you 'cause I fucking like you, man.
真的吗
You do?
嗯
Yeah.
我们该走了
We got to go
因为 我们得在丹之前回家
'cause, you know, we still need to beat Dan home.
-我们该走了 -好吧
- We should go. - Okay.
其实
Actually,
科迪 你介不介意给我点时间
Cody, would you mind if I just had a moment
振作一下
to, like, compose myself?
当然了
Sure, yeah.
一个人
Alone?
好吧
Okay.
-好 -谢了 妹子
- Sure. - Thanks, girl.
该死
Goddamn it.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready!
好 我们走
Okay, let's do it.
拜托
Come on.
娃娃情缘
手♥机♥ 播放霍尔的《娃娃情节》
Phone, play "Doll Parts" by Hole.
*我是*
*I am*
*娃娃的眼睛*
*Doll eyes*
*娃娃的嘴巴*
*Doll mouth*
*娃娃的腿*
*Doll legs*
*我是*
*I am*
*娃娃的手臂*
*Doll arms*
*大静脉 狗的饵*
*Big veins, dog bait*
*他们很想要你*
*Yeah, they really want you*
*他们很想要你*
*They really want you*
*他们很想*
*They really do*
*他们很想要你*
*Yeah, they really want you*
*他们很想要你 我也很想*
*They really want you, and I do, too*
*我想成为*
*I want to be*
*有最多蛋糕的女孩*
*The girl with the most cake*
*我太爱你了*
*I love him so much*
*甚至都变成了恨*
*It just turns to hate*
*我装得很逼真*
*I fake it so real*
*都不像是假的了*
*I am beyond fake*
*总有一天*
*And someday*
*你会和我一样疼*
*You will ache like I ache*
这就对了
Here we go!
*总有一天 你会和我一样疼*
*And someday you will ache like I ache*
*总有一天*
*And someday*
*你会和我一样疼*
*You will ache like I ache*
*总有一天 你会和我一样疼*
*Someday you will ache like I ache*
*总有一天*
*Someday*
*你会和我一样疼*
*You will ache like I ache.*
该死
Oh, fuck.
宝贝
Babe,
你没事吧
you okay?
我收到你的信息就赶回来了
I came home as soon as I got your text.
什么信息
What text?
"求救 赶紧回来 急事 紧急呼叫"
Uh, "911. Come home ASAP. Emergency, hunk."
你这个小贱♥人♥
Oh, you little shit.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
她疯了 丹 我想和她说的
She's crazy, Dan, I tried to tell her.
太疯了
So much.
我有一个充气娃娃
I have a sex doll.
你说你不介意
You said it didn't bother you.
我要你尊重我的隐私
I asked you to respect my privacy,
我不希望你看 你也同意了
that I didn't want you to look at it, and you agreed to that.
虽然你没有必要 但你还是同意了
You didn't have to, but you agreed to that.
现在 它在你的车里
And now it's sitting in your fucking car.
我以后还怎么信任你
How can I ever trust you again?
嗯 我知道 我知道
Uh, yeah, I know, I know,
我说什么都没用了
and, um, there's nothing I can say to fix this,
所以我就进去收拾好我的东西
so I'm just gonna go inside, and I'll grab my stuff,
然后我就不来烦你了 抱歉
and then I'm gonna leave you alone, and I'm sorry,
我只是想要 看看她
I just needed to, like, see her.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我可能是个疯子
Um, 'cause I'm, like, a crazy psycho, I guess.
我就是想要知道
Um, and I just, like, needed to know,
你想要怎样的 或者什么...我...
like, what you wanted or what... I...
我就看了 把她弄坏了
And I looked and I broke her,
然后我搜到了一个地方 把她修好了
and then I, like, googled a place to get her fixed,
我以为我能赶在你前面回家 但是
and I thought I could beat you home, but,
显然在潜意识里
like, subconsciously, obviously,
我想要被你抓到 因为我还给你发信息了
I wanted to get caught because I texted you, so,
所以我也不知道 我最烂了 我是疯子
uh, I don't know. I'm the worst, and I'm a psycho,
我可能不该和你一起
and I probably shouldn't be with you,
我不该和任何人一起 我走
and I shouldn't be with anybody, so I'll just leave,
你们就能快乐地在一起 很棒的
and you guys will be, like, great together. It'll be great.
不 这...
No, it-- Whoa. Hey...
你费了那么大劲把它修好吗
You went through all that trouble to get it fixed?
嗯 是我弄坏了 所以...
Yeah. Well, I broke her, so...
那只是一个手♥淫♥工具
Hey. That thing's just a masturbation tool.
我一点都不在乎
I don't give a shit about it.
我在乎你
I care about you.
你是我的宝贝 亲爱的
You're my baby, Bean.
你是全世界最棒的女朋友
You're the best girlfriend in the whole world,
我不能失去你
and I can never lose you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做我早就该做的事
What I should've done a long time ago.
丹 不 你是糊涂了
Dan, no. No, no, no, you're just really confused.
你完全糊涂了 这不是
You're really confused, and this is not
-该有的发展 -不再有谎言
- how this is supposed to go. - No more lies.
不再有谎言
No more lies.
等等 小科 别走
Wait, Codes, don't go!
这就是父权想要的
This is exactly what the patriarchy wants,
-你明白吗 -我们可以去吃辣酱
- don't you get it? - We could get chili from that one place.
你不能吃辣酱 里面有豆子 你就是豆子
You can't eat chili. It's got beans in it, and you're a bean.
我是美人豆
I'm a canni-bean!
你们俩听起来好蠢
You guys sound like fucking idiots!
这事没完
This isn't over!