把她引诱进车里
Lure her into the car!
去我车车里叭
Get in my car.
去我车里好咩
Get in my car?
死变♥态♥
Fucking creep.
你说什么
What'd you call...?
-什么情况 -妙啊 妙啊
- What the fuck was that? - Beautiful, beautiful.
继续 继续
Keep going, keep going.
什么叫"继续"
What the fuck you mean, "keep going"?
你♥他♥妈♥玩我呢
What the fuck, man?
你有什么问题吗 哈特探员
You have a problem, Agent Hart?
-我当然有问题了 混账东西 -什么问题
- Yeah, I got a problem, motherfucker. - What is it?
凭什么她是李小龙 我是哈小虫
She's Bruce Lee and I'm some weird creeper.
对你来说色♥诱♥她难度太大了对吧
Oh, it's too challenging for you to seduce her. Is that it?
是啊 你让我被扁成那熊样
Yes, it is, when you got me looking...
我知道你打的什么算盘了
I see what you're doing.
你想激怒我
You're trying to get me all riled up.
没用的
It's not gonna work.
我才不会上你的当
I'm not falling for your little trap,
但我也不会继续回去
and I'm not going back over here to
用骚话来对付这位柔术大♥师♥
fight this fucking jiujitsu master with sexy talk.
你想改变动机是吧
You want a change of motivation.
-是的 没错 -好的 这是你的新动机
- Yeah, I do. - Okay. This is your new motivation.
她是假装成联调局探员的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
She's a Russian mole pretending to be an FBI agent.
而你要用这把刀干掉她
You eliminate her with this.
这是道具刀 对吧
It's a prop knife, right?
伸缩刀
Retractable.
现在去吧 让她见识一下你的厉害
Now go in there and show her who's boss.
这他妈才像话嘛
Now we're fucking talking.
你说她是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍 对吧
You say she a Russian mole, right?
好吧 我不喜欢那样
Okay. I don't like that.
间谍去死吧
Down goes the mole. Huh?
见鬼 该死
Shit. Goddamn it.
我等会儿会捅你 好吗
I'm about to stab you in a sec, okay?
等一下
Wait a minute.
这是道具刀 打住 别
It's a prop knife. Knock it off-- No.
你搞什么 我懂了 你得骗过别人
What the... Oh, oh, you got to sell it,
让这看起来逼真点
make it look real.
操 痛死哥了
Fuck! Ow!
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What the fuck?!
真血啊
Real blood.
-天哪 -你对她做了什么
- Oh, my God. - What have you done to her?
你对她做了什么
What have you done to her?
抱歉 我以为
I'm so sorry. I thought,
我以为你说那是伸缩刀
I thought you said it was a retractable.
-天哪 -我说那是"真的刀"
- Oh, God. - I said it was "practical."
那是真的刀 真刀
It's a practical knife! It's a real knife!
-天哪 -天哪 她快休克了
- Oh, my God. - Oh, God, she's passing out.
-该死 -我得给她缝合伤口
- Oh, shit. - I'm gonna have to stitch her up.
我办公室里有医药箱
I've got a medical kit in my office.
-好 我去拿 -不行
- All right, I'll go grab it. - No.
回你房♥间去
Go to your room!
你被禁足了
You're grounded!
不 你胡说什么呢 我去拿就行了
No. What are you talking about? I'll go grab it.
不行
No!
学生不准进我的办公室
My office is off-limits to students.
我说了 不准进我的办公室
I said my office is off-limits.
如果你再敢不服从命令
If you disobey me again,
下次我再扔那把刀的时候
the next time I throw that knife,
被扎穿的就是你的脑袋了
it'll be through your fucking skull.